• No

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Yes, but not the current borders they claim

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1759.jpg
This cuqdad ridden woman can't speak Somali (despite being 45 years old) yet is qabiilest. Cajiib

Stupid hypocrite animal, go and make more threads about killing the innocent and men's rears.

waraabe

Your superior
Not everyone is a Muslim and knows what it means. Many people will assume you are a former Saudi colony. It's ugly as f*ck.

Somalia's sky blue flag looks much better.

You can keep your cheap ugly un flag. Typical kaffir dhabacy, your hate for the shahada and Islam is to be expected

Apollo

VIP
You can keep your cheap ugly un flag. Typical kaffir dhabacy, your hate for the shahada and Islam is to be expected

It's a symbol of Arab bootyclappery.

All the normal Islamic countries just use the crescent moon, why you gotta suck Arab dick and go with their writing system on your flag?

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Bring any screenshot or stop lying stupid woman, I am not stupid like you and make AMA thread about myself and talked how I am refugee in U.K. While my uncle is corrupted president of Somalia. Biggest example of his failing in running the country !!! You are refugee in U.K. And wants her stupid uncle to run country, why do not you stay in Somalia and help your uncle but you can not!!!!!
How can I be a refugee in a country I was born in? Whereas you can't even speak the language of the country you were born in, nor the one you're originally from, nor the one where you currently reside.

Ciil aa ku hayo. Go and drink some water and take a deep breath, it's not that deep. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

How can I be a refugee in a country I was born in? Whereas you can't even speak the language of the country you were born in nor the one you're originally from nor the one where you currently reside.

Ciil aa ku hayo. Go and drink some water and take a deep breath, it's not that deep. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

She is literally arguing with people CONSTANTLY, just ignore her. She's a lost cause.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Stupid brainless zombie who can have million kids? I forgot that you are stupid
It's called Hyperbole. Do you know what that means? It's exaggerating in the English language as a figure of speech to make a point. In this case, my point is that you have more than a handful of kids to take care of yet you spend 99% of your time on the internet being a qabiliste.

Go back to ESOL class.

It's called Hyperbole. Do you know what that means? It's exaggerating in the English language as a figure of speech to make a point. In this case, my point is that you have more than a handful of kids to take care of yet you spend 99% of your time on the internet being a qabiliste.

Go back to ESOL class.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

My God.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Not everyone is a Muslim and knows what it means. Many people will assume you are a former Saudi colony. It's ugly as f*ck.

Somalia's sky blue flag looks much better.

You are entitled to your own opinion. Enjoy your boring bland flag

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@waraabe hooyadi siilkada waas wecel yaho qaldanka ah, mess around & I'll come for you like Jason voorhees without the mask on & verbally bully you till you block me on here again like a trick on her menstrual cycle you gaal men's derrière observer.

waraabe

Your superior
@waraabe hooyadi siilkada waas wecel yaho qaldanka ah, mess around & I'll come for you like Jason voorhees without the mask on & verbally bully you till you block me on here again like a trick on her menstrual cycle you gaal men's derrière observer.

I am eating your Hooyo's hair ceeb while you cry online. Don't disturb me again (I will be your step father soon)

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I am eating your Hooyo's hair ceeb while you cry online. Don't disturb me again (I will be your step farher soon)
Tell me why you quick to chat shit to girls on here yet I made you block me a few times like a lil trick, I'm going to bully you every chance I get till you commit suicide kkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Bun you and you mofo Iranian flag, we ain't playing no games out here Disney land, this ain't no cartoon, I'll make sure I make you sing Somalia nation anthem.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Anytime I log onto this mofo & I see your Iranian qaldan self shot will be fired indiscriminately, words that will penetrate your fragile heart thats in the shape of a triangle with the Union Jack covering it, brace yourself qaldan cause I'll be present at your wake as I peek in look in your casket feeling sarcastic look at him the qaldan is still sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending