Somaliland : Great President Muse bihi flexing his muscle already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
Yesterday the President elect Muse bihi summoned the generals to a unplanned meeting . President elect muse kicked all of them out , except for one . That's one general was the only one whom was wearing the correct military attire . He told the ones whom was wearing macawis 'you are no general ,you're civilians' .

I'm loving already, next phase when he takes office on the 13th , I hope it's the corruption crack down . Any one who is in the government for their wallets must be dealt with . LOCK THEM UP .

DRACO

VIP
Keep on winning . We want more winning . Win win win.

IMG_5755.JPG

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Yesterday the President elect Muse bihi summoned the generals to a unplanned meeting . President elect muse kicked all of them out , except for one . That's one general was the only one whom was wearing the correct military attire . He told the ones whom was wearing macawis 'you are no general ,you're civilians' .

I'm loving already, next phase when he takes office on the 13th , I hope it's the corruption crack down . Any one who is in the government for their wallets must be dealt with . LOCK THEM UP .
They had the macawis on because they thought Muse invited them for a khat session. :manny:Not their fault, Muse needs to be clear next time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DRACO

VIP
It all ended well they was eventually allowed back at the end of the meeting and warned about doing it again . Respect :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending