Somaliland fixing the road between Las Anod & Garowe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The Isaaq & Darood map in Sanaag. As for Ceerigaabo, it's a pure HY city.

IMG_10D43C-E1B46A-0D479C-D9B166-CB499C-79ECFF.jpg
@SirLancelLord you have @Factz thats habar awal backing his isaaq race habar younis and you expect Majeerteen not to back their harti brothers and sisters warsengeli and dhulbhante your race is the only race that dreams while they are awake kkk

I mean once they realize what's happing the game will be up. No more free lunch sxb. Its better to keep a good thing under wraps hence thats what I meant when I said "keep your head down".
You trying make it seem like SL has a choice in the matter its either you pay up or beat it thats the only two choices. Remember SL never stepped foot in SSC until the dhulos in Lasscanood invited SL and in return were payed handsomely. The extortion racket continues to this day.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Why u so anti SL then?

I'm not anti SL. I just haven't drunk the koolaid like some of you guys here. I am pro my people and subclan first.

SL is just a political project, but clan lasts forever. The day I see my interests aren't served by this political vanity project I will withdraw my support. Its the tax dollars from my region that funds the damn project, I'll be damned if it's going to bankroll folks who want nothing to do with SL while mine live in poverty and cannot even eat the fruits of their labour.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
You trying make it seem like SL has a choice in the matter its either you pay up or beat it thats the only two choices. Remember SL never stepped foot in SSC until the dhulos in Lasscanood invited SL and in return were payed handsomely. The extortion racket continues to this day.

You've misunderstood me then. I am pro SL withdrawing from all Dhulo areas. I don't believe we should be wasting our money on people who will never be convinced of the project anyways.

You've misunderstood me then. I am pro SL withdrawing from all Dhulo areas. I don't believe we should be wasting our money on people who will never be convinced of the project anyways.
Oky aleast your rational about the situation unlike 99% of your people.

That’s a lie how can Abdullahi Yusuf May Allah be pleased with him give warsengeli dhulbhante and gahayle Majeerteen land to isaaq impossible

Under Abdullahi Yusuf, Pland respected the clan border between the eastern Habar Yonis and Warsangeli near yubbe, what makes you think Puntland will claim Ceerigaabo under Gaas? We co exist peacefully, why incite violence?

Ask @Bohol or even one of your own Planders if you think I'm lying.:manny:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Under Abdullahi Yusuf, Pland respected the clan border between the eastern Habar Yonis and Warsangeli near yubbe, what makes you think Puntland will claim Ceerigaabo under Gaas? We co exist peacefully, why incite violence?

Ask @Bohol or even one of your own Planders if you think I'm lying.:manny:
Why do you think puntland is building a road in cerigaabo :trumpsmirk:

I as an mj also settle in cerigaabo heres Majeerteen from cerigaabo

The sultan of majeerteen being welcomed in cerigaabo

Why do you think puntland is building a road in cerigaabo:trumpsmirk:

I as an mj also settle in cerigaabo heres Majeerteen in cerigaabo

The sultan of majeerteen being welcomed in cerigaabo

You guys must live on the outskirts near your Warsangeli cousins. The road is being built to increase trade between Sanaag and Bari. Stop trying to incite violence between folks who live peacefully amongst one another. I will drive on the road and make the trip to Qardho just to slap you:trumpsmirk:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You guys must live on the outskirts near your Warsangeli cousins. The road is being built to increase trade between Sanaag and Bari. Stop trying to incite violence between folks who live peacefully amongst one another.
I as an mj live in cerigaabo you idiot it’s my land can nobody tell me nothing in cerigaabo especially isaaq my harti brothers warsengeli and dhulbhante are my kith and kin I posted countless videos of majeerteen inhabitants of cerigaabo

Here’s the sultan of majeerteen in cerigaabo

I as an mj live in cerigaabo you idiot it’s my land can nobody tell me nothing in cerigaabo especially isaaq my harti brothers warsengeli and dhulbhante are my kith and kin I posted countless videos of majeerteen inhabitants of cerigaabo

Here’s the sultan of majeerteen in cerigaabo

You sound like a broken record saxiib. The Sultan must have pulled an Camey, he probably arrived through Warsangeli controlled outskirts near Sool

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You sound like a broken record saxiib. The Sultan must have pulled an Camey, he probably arrived through Warsangeli controlled outskirts near Sool
Unlike you I post proof countless videos it’s you whos a broken record now vamoose:susp:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I'm not anti SL. I just haven't drunk the koolaid like some of you guys here. I am pro my people and subclan first.

SL is just a political project, but clan lasts forever. The day I see my interests aren't served by this political vanity project I will withdraw my support. Its the tax dollars from my region that funds the damn project, I'll be damned if it's going to bankroll folks who want nothing to do with SL while mine live in poverty and cannot even eat the fruits of their labour.
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Wallahi smart man.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This is what I dont like about The idiots that run Somaliland theyre priorities are messed up whenever it rains parts of Hargeisa is filled with water Yet here they are building a road in LA?

A sensible person would focus on building the roads in Hargeisa which are shit by the way probably not a single neighbourhood with a road yet people are always making excuses to its simple those in charge are idiots who would rather do million small shit at once than focusing on thing at a time

This is why Im starting to like the Idea of a union cause if we Ever get recognized they would f*ck it all up

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
With every passing day I am coming closer to becoming unionist or at least agnostic on the question of secession. With the neefs we have in power we'd get eaten alive if we were to secede.
This is what I dont like about The idiots that run Somaliland theyre priorities are messed up whenever it rains parts of Hargeisa is filled with water Yet here they are building a road in LA?

A sensible person would focus on building the roads in Hargeisa which are shit by the way probably not a single neighbourhood with a road yet people are always making excuses to its simple those in charge are idiots who would rather do million small shit at once than focusing on thing at a time

This is why Im starting to like the Idea of a union cause if we Ever get recognized they would f*ck it all up
Issaqs were first nationalists before separatists, its only natural you would go back to your roots :gaasdrink:

In term of the road is it LA to Garowe or LA to Hargeisa?

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

Don't blame Somaliland Executive Gov, blame the local gov who's job it is to fix the city.

Hargeisa has the worst one along with its mayor, the ex Auditor General had to quit because no one let him investigate where the money is going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts