Somaliland fixing the road between Las Anod & Garowe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Then you would say why don't they fix the roads in Sool or Sanaag... It's one or the other with you :childplease:

I'm not from Sool or Sanaag. The majority of the tax revenue comes from Gabiley and Hargeisa which is where I am from and the roads are shit. The government has its priorities all wrong.

Why do you think every time it rains the roads looks like this? I'm guessing you have never been back home that is why.

Biyo-Hargaysa1.jpg

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I'm not from Sool or Sanaag. The majority of the tax revenue comes from Gabiley and Hargeisa which is where I am from and the roads are shit. The government has its priorities all wrong.

Why do you think every time it rains the roads looks like this? I'm guessing you have never been back home that is why.

Biyo-Hargaysa1.jpg

Roads is the job of the local government which Hargeisa had the worst local gov & mayor (most corrupt) the local gov of LA is providing and funding this along with three governor of sool. Who don't get as much but are doing as much better job

Cumar

VIP
Roads is the job of the local government which Hargeisa had the worst local gov & mayor (most corrupt) the local gov of LA is providing and funding this along with three governor of sool. Who don't get as much but are doing as much better job

Where do you think that money comes from? Helicopters dropping bags of cash from the sky? It comes from Western Somaliland principally Kalabaydh Customs Tax Revenue and Berbera Port. The Local governments don't raise funds, there isn't a council tax mate this aint' the UK.

Somalilanders are fools sometimes, walaahi we deserve to be conned by the Dhulos for every penny we have if we have Kumbayas like you in power. You'd happily build another man's house while your own roof is leaking. :ohlord:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Money collected from Burco and Hargeisa going to prepare road used by ungrateful faqash.

The appeasement of z continues.

This is why I will never support SL because they abuse Isaaqs whilst appeasing rival clans.

Nacalla bila dhiiga tihiin kuyaal

Cumar

VIP
Good job, dhulos should let somaliland complete this project before joining puntland.

Walaahi I don't blame you, I would have done the same if I was in your position. Milk these idiots like @Factz and @Lordilord for every dollar they got. That's the kumbaya mentality of the people who we have in power.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
What? LA is just military post they broke as shit

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Walaahi I don't blame you, I would have done the same if I was in your position. Milk these idiots like @Factz and @Lordilord for every dollar they got. That's the kumbaya mentality of the people who we have in power.

Firstly, I'm not in power nor is my money shared with the government. Secondly, don't mention my name you imbecile. Thirdly, I think everyone knows I prefer Isaaq regions especially the most important areas that contribute to Somaliland economy should be developed first so don't twist my words. I'm not @Lordilord so his views differ from mine.

Cumar

VIP
Firstly, I'm not in power nor is my money shared with the government. Secondly, don't mention my name you imbecile. Thirdly, I think everyone knows I prefer Isaaq regions especially the most important areas that contribute to Somaliland economy should be developed first so don't twist my words. I'm not @Lordilord so his views differ from mine.

@Factz stop crying kid. No SLer on here begs the Warsans and Dhulos more than you do. That is why I mentioned you since you are a kumbaya who begs every Non-Isaaq who don't even want SL. Think about that next time you have conversations with "Warsengeli elders", they don't want SL.

If all you read is this you’d be lead to believe there are no roads in hargeisa when it has a huge road network that is repaired daily.

Go on google earth and look at the road from hargeisa to wajaale. Berbera port belongs to all somalilanders it’s a national asset not a clan owned property.

The whole country will be developed.

Cumar

VIP
Money collected from Burco and Hargeisa going to prepare road used by ungrateful ******.

The appeasement of z continues.

This is why I will never support SL because they abuse Isaaqs whilst appeasing rival clans.

Nacalla bila dhiiga tihiin kuyaal

With every passing day I am coming closer to becoming unionist or at least agnostic on the question of secession. With the neefs we have in power we'd get eaten alive if we were to secede.

Last edited:

Cumar

VIP
If all you read is this you’d be lead to believe there are no roads in hargeisa when it has a huge road network that is repaired daily.

Go on google earth and look at the road from hargeisa to wajaale. Berbera port belongs to all somalilanders it’s a national asset not a clan owned property.

The whole country will be developed.

National Assetkaaga waas. :gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

f*ck off porcupine boy, go build your own port in Xiis, Berbera raag baa iska leh. :gunsmiley:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz stop crying kid. No SLer on here begs the Warsans and Dhulos more than you do. That is why I mentioned you since you are a kumbaya who begs every Non-Isaaq who don't even want SL. Think about that next time you have conversations with "Warsengeli elders", they don't want SL.

Listen, unless you want me to tag isaaqs, karbash you and expose you as a shegaad then I'm happy to do so because I got all the tools you fucking wasteman.

As for Somaliland, which you despise you fucking shegaad. There is something called colonizing and gaining recognition when you secure the eastern borders which will heavily benefit Somaliland and reach the country in better heights. It's not called begging so I suggest you change your DP name to Garowe so it can make more fucking sense.

Cumar

VIP
Listen, unless you want me to tag isaaqs, karbash you and expose you as a shegaad then I'm happy to do so because I got all day you fucking wasteman.

As for Somaliland, which you despise you fucking shegaad. There is something called colonizing and gaining recognition when you secure the eastern borders which will heavily benefit Somaliland and reach the country in better heights. It's not called begging so I suggest you change your DP name to Garowe so it can make more fucking sense.

Stop crying and writing paragraphs to me because your triggered I tagged u :ftw9nwa:. And I know you have all day because you don't have a life you sad excuse for a human being. :farmajoyaab:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Stop crying and writing paragraphs to me because your triggered I tagged u :ftw9nwa:. And I know you have all day because you don't have a life. :ftw9nwa:

Triggered? No, I'm just sick of filthy shegaads like you so I suggest you don't tag or quote me again.

No need to talk about my blessed life when you're on different Somali forums everyday. You spend most of the time on PC while ignoring your children needs so let's not talk about other people's life.

Cumar

VIP
Triggered? No, I'm just sick of filthy shegaads like you so I suggest you don't tag or quote me again.

The kid who wrote paragraphs isn't triggered. Ok! Whatever you say Mr Medical student from Lughaya. :ftw9nwa:

You are lucky I am not on here much anymore to drag u like I used to. Deuces my illegitimate son, England - Colombia is more important and replying to you is distracting me from the match. Argue with yourself if you must vent. :ftw9nwa:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The kid who wrote paragraphs isn't triggered. Ok! Whatever you say Mr Medical student from Lughaya. :ftw9nwa:

You are lucky I am not on here much anymore. Deuces son, England - Colombia is more important and replying to you is distracting me from the match. Argue with yourself if you have to. :ftw9nwa:

I'm mostly off this forum but sometimes my PM's are disturbed especially people I dislike like you so don't tag or quote me again. Stay in your lane and go feed your kids instead of jumping different Somali forums you dumb filthy shegaad lowlife.

You started this shit so I'm here to end it. :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending