Somaliland fixing the road between Las Anod & Garowe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
In sha Allah that same road will be used by harti to reclaim las canood from somaliland there’s no love lost between us in sha Allah the enmity well only get deeper.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Thats the thing Issaqs are 100% committed to the SL project and will go along with anything thier corrupt leaders say so you only have yourself to blame. Your not even allowed to criticize your leaders or you'll get abused.

People are waking up. I suggest you eat good while you can and just keep your head down and don't draw too much attention to yourself. Otherwise the average Hargeisa resident will soon start questioning why the roads of LA are being paved while Hargeisa is being neglected when Reer LA themselves don't even believe in the ictiraaf pipe dream.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That was then it will hopefully come together. Have you heard what Las Anod was like before Somaliland took back control.
Before the inhabitants of las canood had basic human rights now that somaliland is occupying las canood there no freedom of speech women are killed for demonstrating men punt in prison for expressing their views las canood is an open prison

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I don't know about Las Anod my people come from Yubbe and to answer your question I'm not Warsangeli just some tribe related to them[/QUOTE
Before the inhabitants of las canood had basic human rights now that somaliland is occupying las canood there no freedom of speech women are killed for demonstrating men punt in prison for expressing their views las canood is an open prison

Stop waffling mate, go search up eye witness testimony and listen to people describe who are there now and who was there before. There was a curfew at night PL militia used to run people over and do what they like extort shop owners that why the city didn't develop. Somaliland brought order and peace that's when all the diaspora started flying in even the ones that don't like Somaliland where were they when PL had it they didn't go because it was too dangerous.

I honestly don't care, that's @Cumar folks tax dollars, Sanaag hardly produces shit. Keep milking the government while you have the chance, if Faroole somehow wins the election he'll kick you to the curb and sign over your lives to Sland. Then instead of appeasing you, you'll be confined to slavery again kkkk.:siilaanyolaugh:
Since when are slaves handsomely payed off, we all know a good chuck of SL budget goes to bribing dhulbahante leaders. The rest goes into your corrupt leaders pockets while your left out to dry.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Stop waffling mate, go search up eye witness testimony and listen to people describe who are there now and who was there before. There was a curfew at night PL militia used to run people over and do what they like extort shop owners that why the city didn't develop. Somaliland brought order and peace that's when all the diaspora started flying in even the ones that don't like Somaliland where were they when PL had it they didn't go because it was too dangerous.
Las canood women and kids were demonstrating against somaliland occupation when somaliland tribal militia opened fire and started shooting indiscriminately at unarmed women and children killing and severally injuring many

19F42436-A21C-49E6-8635-FB84E8D67962.png
0FA991E7-DF59-4AF0-86ED-ABE032EF2036.png

0E0DACFA-0ACC-4F05-8F7A-1AA9436A507E.png

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol, both sides switched tasks. We're working with each other after all:francis:
Puntland is building harti land somaliland tribal enclave is building harti land we ain’t working together you are working for us after all sool belongs to harti not isaaq

In sha Allah that same road will be used by harti to reclaim las canood from somaliland there’s no love lost between us in sha Allah the enmity well only get deeper.

Dhulbahante hate MJ just as much they hate Issaq. Why would they bite the hand that feeds them? Besides, dhulbante has it good saxiib, they're treated better than my folks.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Dhulbahante hate MJ just as much they hate Issaq. Why would they bite the hand that feeds them? Besides, dhulbante has it good saxiib, they're treated better than my folks.
Dhulbhante are harti just like there’s a war between habar younis and habar jeclo Alhamdulillah there’s no war between harti it’s you isaac that despise eachother look at ceel afweyne I suggest you don’t throw stones when you live in a glass house

The money isaaq is investing in sool rightfully belongs to dhulbhante the international aid isaaq get they also Claim its for dhulbhante when they receive the aid from the international community yet dhulbhante hardly sees a penny

Puntland is building harti land somaliland tribal enclave is building harti land we ain’t working together you are working for us after all sool belongs to harti not isaaq

Waryaa, respect your grandfather Abdullahi Yusuf, he gave HY the blessing to rule over Erigavo, not that we needed it but you understood my point. Erigavo is firmly within the control of HY.

People are waking up. I suggest you eat good while you can and just keep your head down and don't draw too much attention to yourself. Otherwise the average Hargeisa resident will soon start questioning why the roads of LA are being paved while Hargeisa is being neglected when Reer LA themselves don't even believe in the ictiraaf pipe dream.
Lol keep my head down kulaha! Im from buuhoodle saxib i couldn't care less what someone from hargeisa thinks. Like i said you only have yourselves to blame since you blindly follow your leaders without question.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Waryaa, respect your grandfather Abdullahi Yusuf, he gave HY the blessing to rule over Ceerigaabo, not that we needed it but you understood my point. Ceerigaabo is firmly within the control of HY.
That’s a lie how can Abdullahi Yusuf May Allah be pleased with him give warsengeli dhulbhante and gahayle Majeerteen land in cerigaabo to isaaq impossible cerigaabo is a shared city there’s a green line just like in galkacyo between the races

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Waryaa, respect your grandfather Abdullahi Yusuf, he gave HY the blessing to rule over Erigavo, not that we needed it but you understood my point. Erigavo is firmly within the control of HY.
That’s a lie how can Abdullahi Yusuf May Allah be pleased with him give warsengeli dhulbhante and gahayle Majeerteen land in cerigaabo to isaaq impossible

The Isaaq & Darood map in Sanaag. As for Ceerigaabo, it's a pure HY city.

IMG_10D43C-E1B46A-0D479C-D9B166-CB499C-79ECFF.jpg

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

You lot always mention tribes this isn't the 16th century.

It's 2018 and we're building a nation state irrespective of such nonsense

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Lol keep my head down kulaha! Im from buuhoodle saxib i couldn't care less what someone from hargeisa thinks. Like i said you only have yourselves to blame since you blindly follow your leaders without question.

I mean once they realize what's happening the game will be up. No more free lunch sxb. Its better to keep a good thing under wraps hence thats what I meant when I said "keep your head down".

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You lot always mention tribes this isn't the 16th century.

It's 2018 and we're building a nation state irrespective of such nonsense
What do you think of somaliland tribal enclave killing harti innocent women and children in las canood?
24567709-3519-4362-B1B0-0925F8B71B8D.png
19CCED3E-092B-4EA8-B2E5-4AF0B54B17EC.png
A2BE5394-7EF0-497E-A153-4AA55E967EC0.png

Are you ignoring my posts cause you have no empathy for reer sool cause they are not isaaq?

Status
Not open for further replies.