Status
Not open for further replies.
Faafxdhuun, Baardheere district

640px-Fafahdhunwaterwell.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Bohol You're right about goobweyn. Barre used it as a base and his guys used to live with the locals in Goobweyn. Some of us stayed there. I think there are sheekhaal in goobweyn aswell. And we also live in baadiyaha kismaayo (most populous clan) and Gaaljecel are present in Baadiyaha along with Sheekhaal and the usual Madow.
Jilib and Jamaame have a few Isaaq living there aswell.

:russ: :russ: :russ:
Jubbada Hoose = Ogaadeen + Mareexaan + Gaaljecel + Sheekhaal + Bartire + Madow
All other clan populations are insignificant compared to the ones mentioned.
This is 2018 and Harti are 0.5 niggas down in Jubbooyinka:pachah1:
Jubadda hoose = kablalax :denzelnigga:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Stop using the Kab iyo Lax card.

Being mayor is irrelevant to this discussion. Ogaden and Sade are the most populous clans in Kismaayo.
So it’s akright for you to use your clan name sade but you have a problem with me using my clan name kablalax? Kkk harti + absame = kablalax

Mayor of kismayo has always been Majeerteen harti kablalax even before siad barre administration that’s why the current mayor of kismayo is Majeerteen harti kablalax

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Doesn't matter whether or not you're the mayor.
Ogaden and Sade are the 2 most populous clans in Kismaayo now.
Kablalax is the son of darood just like sade was the son of darood but Allah gave kablalax many children amongst them are harti and absame whereas sade only had mareexan.

If sade is one then so is kablalax

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Kkkk man said those who arent patriotic are no different to animals

We have a house in jamaame but we left the place and now prolly some al shabaab Madows lives in our house:bell:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:drakewtf: Kismaayo's two main clans are Sade and Ogaden. I'm not putting this thread in the clan section so if you wanna talk about wiilasha darod make a thread:drakekidding:
Heres a meeting in kismayo by beesha kablalax and beesha sade kkk

Last edited:
Then brag about human resources in the future but not land. We both know Puntland land
is not resourceful compared to other parts of Somalia. My 60 hectares farm in Janaale, Lower
Shabelle will properly produce more revenue than Puntland in the future.
my father side familly own alot of land in janaale and afgoye .janaale beautifull place wallahi have you been there yet ? what does your familly grow there ?

Agricultural areas in Somalia is controlled by Al Shabab currently that is why foreigner dares to go there. Fishing is not special to Puntland only most Somali regions have coastal areas.
alhamdulilah al shabaab are gone from afogoye and jowhar , once janaale and qoryole are eradicated from al shabaab we will good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending