Somaliland finance minister: Reer Las Anod have no culture or religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Big lands mean nothing if it has no resources. Most of the resources in Somalia are in the south-centraland north-west. With the right investment, the Afgoye corridor alone can produce more revenue in a month than Puntland revenue in the entire year.

4.%20Somalia%20natural%20resources%20map%20cia%202002.jpg
Are you denying that bari alone is bigger than the whole of isaac territory of somaliland? Kkk

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Big lands mean nothing if it has no resources. Most of the resources in Somalia are in the south-central and north-west. With the right investment, the Afgoye corridor alone can produce more revenue in a month than Puntland revenue in the entire year.

4.%20Somalia%20natural%20resources%20map%20cia%202002.jpg

There is no somalia without puntland. It's the human capital there, it doesn't matter how much resources you have, Nigeria has heaps but it's still poor due to low human capital. Puntland already owns most of the coastline 40% to be exact and 30% of the land when calculated from borama to kismayo which is around 2100 kilometer, Puntland has 750 kilometer of it.

Plus if there is gonna be oil anywhere in Somalia, it will most likely be in Puntland. with 30% of the land plus 40% of the sea, they will always get a nice deal unless the nations wants to lose all that territory.

Bohol

VIP
There is no somalia without puntland. It's the human capital there, it doesn't matter how much resources you have, Nigeria has heaps but it's still poor due to low human capital. Puntland already owns most of the coastline 40% to be exact and 30% of the land when calculated from borama to kismayo which is around 2100 kilometer, Puntland has 750 kilometer of it.

Plus if there is gonna be oil anywhere in Somalia, it will most likely be in Puntland. with 30% of the land plus 40% of the sea, they will always get a nice deal unless the nations wants to lose all that territory.

Then brag about human resources in the future but not land. We both know Puntland land
is not resourceful compared to other parts of Somalia. My 60 hectares farm in Janaale, Lower
Shabelle will properly produce more revenue than Puntland in the future.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Then brag about human resources in the future but not land. We both know Puntland land
is not resourceful compared to other parts of Somalia. My 60 hectares farm in Janaale, Lower

PL is doing fine, it already leads in educational quality and outcomes. It already started doing forensic and products quarantine at the port.

Farming doesn't produce revenue since you will join a world market that is full of farmers, you will get nothing in real value terms when you look at the hours, time and equipment you invested into the farm and what your raking back in. It's a hand to mouth existence is my guess.

You don't see rich farmers, do you? it's not the most capital friendly sector that's for sure. You do farming to feed yourself not make it the backbone of your economy. Now seafood though is another story as certain marine life aren't located around the world. So I could see lobsters, oysters, and those shit going up in price due to scarcity of sea who have it. But farms I just can't see it. Notice how the most productive licenses the world want is the fishery one, none come to seek agricultural licenses loooooooool.

PL owns 40% of that sea, so we gonna get good returns for those hard to get marine life.

Bohol

VIP
@DR OSMAN the reason you don't currently see rich farmers in Somalia is that the market is flooded with UN trash expired foods to undermine the Somalia agriculture economy. That is the real reason. Once that issue is solved the sky is the limit.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Those Tuna heads are gonna be rolling it in not the farmers. Somali love of farm and greenery has fooled you like most. Just take que on foreigners and u will notice all come to seek fishery licenses not a single one seeks agricultural licenses. It's due to the fact their is shortage of hard to get marine life due to geographic zones.

Bohol

VIP
Those Tuna heads are gonna be rolling it in not the farmers. Somali love of farm and greenery has fooled you like most. Just take que on foreigners and u will notice all come to seek fishery licenses not a single one seeks agricultural licenses. It's due to the fact their is shortage of hard to get marine life due to geographic zones.

Agricultural areas in Somalia is controlled by Al Shabab currently that is why foreigner dares to go there. Fishing is not special to Puntland only most Somali regions have coastal areas.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN the reason you don't currently see rich farmers in Somalia is that the market is flooded with UN trash expired foods to undermine the Somalia agriculture economy. That is the real reason. Once that issue is solved the sky is the limit.

You keep on dreaming. Not a single foreigner seeks agricultural licenses in somalia, it's always fishery. PL will seek they actually develop jobs locally and export when we get our act together. Noone wants farms, it's over supplied around the world, what makes your farm better then someone else. I can say what makes my coast better due to shortages of certain types of marine life.

Bohol

VIP
You keep on dreaming. Not a single foreigner seeks agricultural licenses in somalia, it's always fishery. PL will seek they actually develop jobs locally and export when we get our act together. Noone wants farms, it's over supplied around the world, what makes your farm better then someone else. I can say what makes my coast better due to shortages of certain types of marine life.

Actually, Turkey purchased a large number of farms in the south so did Qatar. Everyone is
interested .They need understand where the economic potential of Somalia is.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Agricultural areas in Somalia is controlled by Al Shabab currently that is why foreigner dares to go there. Fishing is not special to Puntland only most Somali regions have coastal areas.

Noone even used to seek agricultural licenses when Somalia was stable. Deal with it, there is millions of agriulture around the world, there is no short supply and nothing special about southern farms.

Bohol

VIP
Noone even used to seek agricultural licenses when Somalia was stable. Deal with it, there is millions of agriulture around the world, there is no short supply and nothing special about southern farms.

Keep believing that while I laugh all the way to the bank thanks to my 60 hectares farm in Janaale. :trumpsmirk:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland will definitely secure the wind related and sun related energy projects as it's more productive there then anywhere else in the world. It will probably start up solar plants and export excess energy to the world who are going green, we have the sun they don't well not reliable sun anyways.

That's if the world hasn't moved from fossil fuels.

Bohol

VIP
Those are tourist areas not farming output centres. Plus Laag is a Warsangeli land. Biyokuluule is also owned by Dishiishe.

:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending