Somaliland denies displaced somalis from southern Somalia aid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Meanwhile, Yemenis and Indians are welcomed with open arms to the point that they have started new clans.
:mjlol:

Somalis are such traitors to each other, we are so tribalistic and nasty. If i had money i would help the man by giving him money to open a business or educating his children. f*ck this tribal bullshit! we all go through the same struggles and yet we show off to one another. Just imagine how resentful this man will be to northern ppl now when he returns to south somalia broke and starving. Instead of remembering his norther brothers for their kindness and generosity, he will now pass down horrible stories to his children and this is why tribalistic nature will continue to be passed through every generation. We will never heal until we start treating our ppl as brothers and sisters regardless of tribe. Then again i can't speak for every northerner, when we know very well how incompetent the government is and how they don't even help their own qabil.

This shit needs to end! i feel like this man and his children could be more of a benefit to somalia than the assholes who watch him starve and watch the deterioration of the whole country as a whole.

:farmajoyaab::faysalwtf:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
As a person hailing from SL stuff like this makes me wonder where’s the compassion to your own kind?

Wallahi people from the north will act like the south are a different race they talk different we don’t understand each other well no shit it’s called a dialect for a reason

During my time in Hargeisa I never seen an homeless kid being given food for free in a restaurant

But the Ethiopian restaurants the way they treat their own I’ve seen them at many times bringing in homeless kids to sit and eat inside the restaurant free off charge

As a person hailing from SL stuff like this makes me wonder where’s the compassion to your own kind?

Wallahi people from the north will act like the south are a different race they talk different we don’t understand each other well no shit it’s called a dialect for a reason

During my time in Hargeisa I never seen an homeless kid being given food for free in a restaurant

But the Ethiopian restaurants the way they treat their own I’ve seen them at many times bringing in homeless kids to sit and eat inside the restaurant free off charge
So called muslims! right? thats why i swear with every bit of wealth i make i will never walk past one of my own in need. It's disgusting and confirms what europeans say about africans. How can we have no love for our own?

Fels

#trollhunter
Why are SL so rude walahi this is why i like my fellow south somalis SL will open their doors to oromos and yemenais but not their own somaliland ha burburto:fittytousand:

Why are SL so rude walahi this is why i like my fellow south somalis SL will open their doors to oromos and yemenais but not their own somaliland ha burburto:fittytousand:
Some somalilanders have deep hate for koonfur, it may look like they hate daroods but they hate southerns more for different reasons.

Fels

#trollhunter
Some somalilanders have deep hate for koonfur, it may look like they hate daroods but they hate southerns more for different reasons.
I aint even lying i think south somalis are much kinder they can welcome who ever they want with their brown assed teeth:bell:

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Even Duur who is SL politician says that the biggest issue Somalis have is tribalism and 70% of tribalism is in SL.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Both of them deport Ogadens you oromo bastard

You need to chill the f*ck out warya. This is Nourugaas you're talking to. He's Gadabursi but a crazy troll.

He's right, Somaliland have many southern Somalis and Ogadens while Puntland sells them.

Both of them deport Ogadens you oromo bastard

Well, their not the same clan as the people in Hargeisa, unlike Puntland. Hargeisa has much more Ogaden living there than in Puntland.

I find it funny how the MJ's on this site are so pro-Ogaden when in real life Ogadenis live in fear in Puntland.

They are denied aid because there is no aid.

1. Somaliland is UNRECOGNISED. Therefore there is no UN aid for refugees.

2. Somaliland does not have access to bilateral or multilateral international development assistant.

3. Somaliland's government budget is for tax paying citizens and residents. These people wanna deny the existence and independence of Somaliland in one breath, whilst asking for safe haven and aid in the same breath. Makes your minds up reer koonfur

4. All the international aid goes through the MUUQDISHO fake government. Where is the billions of aid they get??? How come they never send any of the Turkish or Qatari aid to nothern IDP camps? FUK OFF

:camby::drakewtf:

They are denied aid because there is no aid.

1. Somaliland is UNRECOGNISED. Therefore there is no UN aid for refugees.

2. Somaliland does not have access to bilateral or multilateral international development assistant.

3. Somaliland's government budget is for tax paying citizens and residents. These people wanna deny the existence and independence of Somaliland in one breath, whilst asking for safe haven and aid in the same breath. Makes your minds up reer koonfur

Next time they make a thread like this just ask about what they do to Somalis aswell. Since when did they hold the sanctity of Somali life dear? They would sell you to the highest bidder.

Next time they make a thread like this just ask about what they do to Somalis aswell. Since when did they hold the sanctity of Somali life dear? They would sell you to the highest bidder.

They can fuk right off with their hypocrisy and munaafiqnimo :camby:

If you don't recognise Somaliland's existance, how can it give you aid? The f*ck??:kanyeshrug::heh:

Unlike Somalilanders we didnt deny southerners our port when they arrived from Yemen, SL denied them Berbera so they had to come to Bosaso.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending