Somaliland arrests singers and confiscates 20K in cash for going to Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I demand that Hamdi_love or what ever corny ass name they call themselves be awarded to me for a month as a national punishment :diddyswag:

That's what these idiots deserve

On top of that meth did you know that this dude was let go the first time by his awdal elders vouched for him and the agreement was not to do it again

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Nigga talking about singing for the enemy:chrisfreshhah:I swear yall are petty do you see us throwing random singers from south somalia in prison because they sing up north:heh:The guy was just trying to make money he can't have all his audience be isaaq I don't have to tell you the more he branches out the more money he would make:kanyeshrug:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
I demand that Hamdi_love or what ever corny ass name they call themselves be awarded to me for a month as a national punishment :diddyswag:

That's what these idiots deserve

On top of that meth did you know that this dude was let go the first time by his awdal elders vouched for him and the agreement was not to do it again
Isn't the current Somalia government trying to bring back Hobalada Waaberi? I believe there's a concerted effort to get the singers from Xidigaha to whatever group they're making.
Nigga talking about singing for the enemy:chrisfreshhah:I swear yall are petty do you see us throwing random singers from south somalia in prison because they sing up north:heh:The guy was just trying to make money he can't have all his audience be isaaq I don't have to tell you the more he branches out the more money he would make:kanyeshrug:
Government funded singers aren't the same as private singers who will shake their bum to the highest bidder :francis:

menace

VIP
Son, Bandit!

They signed a contract when no one knew them. They were defined and sculpted with the tax payer's money.

With every contract comes responsibility

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
Why don't they just get private singers. Hawiye always looking to start something wallahi.

I heard they paid them thousands of aid money to score points against somaliland while their women are tickled by Ugandan soliders and their children starve. Meanwhile $30m is all puntland gets a year from Mugadisho while the hutu waste money on this

menace

VIP
Om the Xamar rulers this was a propaganda war waged against the breakaway region. They deliberaty seduced this midget named Nimcaan. Idiot was completely used like I would've used idman if she was my wife. :cosbyhmm::diddyswag:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
It was a dumb move, nothing smart about it. Just like with the refugee crisis and then trying to sugarcoat it.
The administration is just insecure and proving to be totalitarian.

If their administration views themselves as a separate country. Isn't going to Mogadishu like going to a Ethiopian city.
Caqligaaga isticmaal.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
a3o1g5.jpg

Too much neefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.