Somaliland arrests 12 prominent Ciise Muuse’s for planning to hold a clan meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Even though they received the green light from the Somaliland “government”.

Meanwhile government-friendly subclans are allowed to have meetings. Is it because Ciise Muuse are a threat to the Sacad Muuse hegemony while Laangaab Arap are not?

This meeting happened just a few days ago while Ciise Muuse’s get arrested for simply planning a clan meeting.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Even though they received the green light from the Somaliland “government”.

Meanwhile government-friendly subclans are allowed to have meetings. Is it because Ciise Muuse are a threat to the Sacad Muuse hegemony while Laangaab Arap are not?

Naya Ciise muuse and sacad muuse are the same thing now you tryna divide HA subclans :mjlaugh:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
the chronicles of the jeegaanstan continue. a very peculiar land.
It started with Garhajis, then Habar Habashi, and now the dictatorial regime is arresting other Habar Awal’s. How long before Bihi starts arresting Sacad Muuse? He won’t stop until he’s surrounded by his family and loyalists.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Qaniis khat head don’t disrespect the sister dameer yahoow
Warya go take care of your kids you old fob bum:stopit:

Go Away Do Not Want GIF

cow

VIP
@mr steal your naag

musa biixi does have something against ciisa musa. it was reported around a year ago how he stole a house owned by the former president ibrahim igal and his wife. ibrahim igal was ciisa musa.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
@mr steal your naag

musa biixi does have something against ciisa musa. it was reported around a year ago how he stole a house owned by the former president ibrahim igal and his wife. ibrahim igal was ciisa musa.
Why would any sacad muuse have something towards ciise muuse :stopit: And you forgot egal put muse bixi on the map he was minister of interior under egals gouverment

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Next Year is the presidential elections...

President Bihi, knows he won't win so is trying to do as much as he can...

cow

VIP
Why would any sacad muuse have something towards ciise muuse :stopit: And you forgot egal put muse bixi on the map he was minister of interior under egals gouverment
something does not add up sxb why stop ciisa muusa from having a meeting? i know ciisa muusa own berbera maybe is he trying to stop them from perhaps challenging him on that? then why also steal a house owned by the father of somaliland i.e ibrahim igal?

can you acknowledge those things are extremely disrespectful toward ciisa muusa. and what purpose to they serve? i just don't get it.

another thing to note is musa biixi is SNM. and ibrahim igal was the one that:

• Removed SNM from somaliland politics
  • Made riyaale VP -- who was hated by SNM
  • de-weaponized the SNM

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
something does not add up sxb why stop ciisa muusa from having a meeting? i know ciisa muusa own berbera maybe is he trying to stop them from perhaps challenging him on that? then why also steal a house owned by the father of somaliland i.e ibrahim igal?

can you acknowledge those things are extremely disrespectful toward ciisa muusa. and what purpose to they serve? i just don't get it.

another thing to note is musa biixi is SNM. and ibrahim igal was the one that:

• Removed SNM from somaliland politics
  • Made riyaale VP -- who was hated by SNM
  • de-weaponized the SNM
Yeah but he turnt muse bixi in a politician why would muse hate him?

cow

VIP
@mr steal your naag

i am not saying musa biixi hates ibrahim igal. but i am saying something does not add up with his relationship with ciisa musa another interesting fact is musa biixi's wife is actually ciisa musa. btw it does not matter who bring who to politics.

farmaajo literally picked rooble from a marfish in sweden yet rooble hates farmaajo. same with kheyre. and both those guys married MX ladies.

there is no loyalty in politics

wait i think i am confusing siilaanyo wife with musa biixi.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
@mr steal your naag

i am not saying musa biixi hates ibrahim igal. but i am saying something does not add up with his relationship with ciisa musa another interesting fact is musa biixi's wife is actually ciisa musa. btw it does not matter who bring who to politics.

farmaajo literally picked rooble from a marfish in sweden yet rooble hates farmaajo. same with kheyre.

there is no loyalty in politics
Yeah but the difference is that rooble and farmaajo are from clans that hate eachother so that kinda make sense what rooble did. But sacad muuse and ciise muuse are litterly family and there has never been bad blood between them :mjdontkno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts