Somaliland arrests 12 prominent Ciise Muuse’s for planning to hold a clan meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Any Puntite Who Where Part Of Them I Don't Think They Will Get Anywhere The Offices But Landers Your Current Boss Was He Not Airforce Pilot For Siaad Barre And Let's Not Forget The Loudmouth Pimp Warabe

:gaasdrink: :obama: :damn: :hova:
He was a 77 war veteran and in the 80s on the rebellion side but I will give you warabe part who was former minster lol

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I looked into this and the main CM odays don’t want another group of CM odays to hold a shir. So basically some internal politics nothing to do with bixi. Also skipped the fact that Habar jeclos and arap have had their shir with no trouble recently lol

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I looked into this and the main CM odays don’t want another group of CM odays to hold a shir. So basically some internal politics nothing to do with bixi. Also skipped the fact that Habar jeclos and arap have had their shir with no trouble recently lol

Lies. Abdi Good blames Muse Bihi for his arrest. How can clan elders have more power than the Somaliland government? :fantasia2:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Lies. Abdi Good blames Muse Bihi for his arrest. How can clan elders have more power than the Somaliland government? :fantasia2:

No lies at all wallahi. Bixi obviously gets blamed cause he’s the president anything that happens he will get blamed esp since he didn’t stop the arrests. Like I said it was inner politics between two cm groups one called kulan global and the other dan iyo duco

These Dan Iyo Duco man are the more powerful cm group they coerced the Saaxil governor to lock 8 odays who had organized the Kulan Global shir.

The interior ministry even accepted the Kulan Global Shir, but the Saaxil governor fell to the threats of Dan Iyo Duco.
6DF47ABD-1428-4460-A0A1-580820144051.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.