Somaliland arrests 12 prominent Ciise Muuse’s for planning to hold a clan meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waa family, cousins, United in their hatred towards darood especially MJ/Mahmoud saleebaan. They will work out their differences as they are family
Only in your head kid, in reality nobody gives a shit about your tuulos and your clan. You'll notice here, its the non landers who follow the politics in SL more than the people actually from there

In Love Flirt GIF by RNSM

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
Co
Only in your head kid, in reality nobody gives a shit about your tuulos and your clan. You'll notice here, its the non landers who follow the politics in SL more than the people actually from there

“Non landers” kulaha, 🤡 you’ve been begging the international community for 30 years. What do you have to show for it?????? I could give a shit about your triangle tribal enclave built on hatred. Moron

reer

VIP
It started with Garhajis, then Habar Habashi, and now the dictatorial regime is arresting other Habar Awal’s. How long before Bihi starts arresting Sacad Muuse? He won’t stop until he’s surrounded by his family and loyalists.
jaalle muse bihi is trying to be another kacaanist. @Kanan is furious. :lolbron:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

A quick look on this forum will show you landers constantly meddling in Somali politics. Now that light is being shun on the growing dictatorship in Northwestern Somalia, you want to cry bloody murder. The victim role is one you play well, but it won’t stop me from continuing to post about human rights abuses in the North Korea of Africa.

A quick look on this forum will show you landers constantly meddling in Somali politics. Now that light is being shun on the growing dictatorship in Northwestern Somalia, you want to cry bloody murder. The victim role is one you play well, but it won’t stop me from continuing to post about human rights abuses in the North Korea of Africa.
Stop projecting okay, the only ones crying here is you lot. But its cool. Its nice we have outsiders who care about us and want to know the ins and outs of Somaliland politics. Keep me posted

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Stop projecting okay, the only ones crying here is you lot. But its cool. Its nice we have outsiders who care about us and want to know the ins and outs of Somaliland politics. Keep me posted

Politics? That’s laughable. You don’t see me posting about your makeshift political parties. :mjlol:

I post about human rights abuses in the Sacad Muuse Kingdom. What bothers you is that people are finally opening their eyes to the injustice and inequality that exists in Africa’s best kept secret. I’ll be sure to tag you in my next thread when another innocent civilian is arrested by Dictator Bihi for simply existing.

You should happy that Dictator Bihi is busy arresting Ciise Muuse and Habar Jeclo, for now. Count your blessings sweetie instead of directing your laangaab anger at me.

:yacadiim:<- This legend deserves justice. He was among those unjustly arrested by the dictatorial regime.
Muuse Shaani is going out next year hopefully you would have your (S)election process before that :trumpsmirk:

reer

VIP
Muuse Shaani is going out next year hopefully you would have your (S)election process before that :trumpsmirk:
the fgs is a democratic entity working towards democracy. not like the current fascist jeegaanstan military dictatorship of 80s officers/soldiers. :trumpsmirk:

the fgs is a democratic entity working towards democracy. not like the current fascist jeegaanstan military dictatorship. :trumpsmirk:
Democratic my ass it's been 4 years that you guys couldn't implement 1V1P instead your Mrcheese president regrowing his hair and you say democratic entity :drakelaugh:

Somaliland had 6 successful 1p1v for 20 years try doing that walanweyno :pachah1:

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
Democratic my ass it's been 4 years that you guys couldn't implement 1V1P instead your Mrcheese president regrowing his hair and you say democratic entity :drakelaugh:

Somaliland had 6 successful 1p1v for 20 years try doing that walanweyno :pachah1:
Isaaqow put down the khat and get some sleep, you’ve been at it for days. 30 years booty clapping and have absolutely nothing to show for it besides a prostitute port owned by Arabs, Amharas and Tigrayans.

Isaaqow put down the khat and get some sleep, you’ve been at it for days. 30 years booty clapping and have absolutely nothing to show for it besides a prostitute port owned by Arabs, Amharas and Tigrayans.
Dude calm down go back to your family kids and get off from whatever you're consuming now

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts