Somaliland arrest woman for wearing jeans

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I can never take Somali outrage culture seriously unless they admit that Khat is a drug and a khat chewer is like a crackhead.

This is why I don’t take Somali imams seriously.

In any other country with as high a drug usage rate as us, there would be almost daily khutbah about it.

But no, they don’t want to raise awareness or even mention it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Just look at this. Instead of worrying about the failure of the country or the khat epidemic , or the nonstop kufsi or the khaniis schools they are worried about tourists wearing baggy pants.

Kulaha this is european attire, like???? Excuse y’all but y’all live off the remittances from western somalis and NGO funds from the west but you are pressed about a single somali lady wearing pants??? These women are the enemy of xaalimos

@Qeelbax Aren't Y.O.U a lesbian? Excuse me, a Hijaabi Lesbian? I mean, excuse me but i am confused as to your blatant hypocrisy!

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
Do these FOBS think only European women wear pants? :ririwtf:

What does she mean Dharka Yurub?

Backwards people. :childplease:

First off all why are you using rape? Rape is common In the lies of Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Pakistan but is never documented because you wanna know why? Women have no say in those places! Refugees who get caught with those acts are most, IF NOT always from Islamic countries! The example you used is idiotic and stupid because rape is especially common in many Islamic countries, the concept of consent doesn’t exist there. You are straying away from the original topic for no apparent reason. Ashy nigga stay on topic buck teethed Duxul.

Are you mentally retarded? How will they gain info from the likes of Somalis & Pakis who got raped? Somali men especially the fobs be acting like xoolo’s when they see women as if they are an animal in heat. Those countries actually have accurate information and numbers while most Islamic countries wouldn’t even allow it.

jailing a woman for wearing jeans? Honestly f*ck you lmao you came to the west and are living in it and still maintain and want idiotic morals and standards that only benefit Men? It’s legal to be a drug addict in Somalia but lord forbid a woman to do anything because she will get killed, jailed or stoned which happened in many cases.

YOU are the only one who wants to identify with a Mexican so do it on your own shit. He is not Somali. @Omar del Sur just because you are Muslim doesn’t mean you can talk shit about my people. Focus on the idiotic culture you have and focus on the amount of teenage pregnancies and baby mama’s your women have
Abu Hurayrah narrated that Allah’s Messenger (salallāhu ‘alaihi wasallam) said:
“There are two categories of people of Hell whom I have not yet seen: a group having whips like the tails of oxen with which they will beat people. And women who will be dressed but appear to be naked―they will incline to evil and make others incline to it. Their heads will be like the humps of a two-humped camel inclined to one side. They will not enter Paradise and they will not smell its fragrance even though its fragrance can be smelled from such-and-such a far distance.” (Reported by Muslim, no. 2128)

So you are saying Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is idiotic and moronic for forbidding women from wearing tight cloths and saying they will not smell the fragance of paradise?

@Kanyefeast123 listen here you monkey I will go to sleep so don’t even THINK of saying anything else to me in the mean time. I won’t respond to your retarded responses dameer yahow if I am asleep.
Just be honest with yourself. Stop hiding your beliefs. You have a problem with Islam. Islam forbids immodesty and you don't like it. Just be open about it and say you not Muslim like many in here who criticize Islam day and night.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Just be honest with yourself. Stop hiding your beliefs. You have a problem with Islam. Islam forbids immodesty and you don't like it. Just be open about it and say you not Muslim like many in here who criticize Islam day and night.

1638006834567.png

Xoxoxo

VIP
1 – It dulls the senses and befogs the mind, and whatever does that is haraam, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Every intoxicant is khamr, and every intoxicant is haraam. Whoever drinks khamr in this world and dies persisting in that and without having repented, will not drink it in the Hereafter.” Narrated by Muslim, 2003.

Al-Bukhaari (4087) and Muslim (1733) narrated that Abu Moosa said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) sent Mu’aadh ibn Jabal and me to Yemen, and I said: O Messenger of Allaah, there is a drink that is made in our land and is called al-mizr, which is made from barley, and another drink called al-bit’, which is made from honey. He said: “Every intoxicant is haraam.”

Al-Bukhaari (4343) and Muslim (3032) narrated that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: I heard ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) say from the minbar of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “O people, the prohibition of khamr was revealed when khamr was made from five things: grapes, dates, honey, wheat and barley. Khamr is whatever befogs the mind.”

“modest dressing is a requirement in islam and is an obligation, a female who neglects it is sinful but its not something she should be punished for like for example in islam stealing and murder has punishments as it is seen as a very bad act whereas not covering oneself according to the quran and sharia law allah will judge them in the aakhira (afterlife)”

Xoxoxo

VIP
@Kanyefeast123 the amount of women killed in Somalia because of Sharia law, which they have to follow but the men? They are mostly allowed to do what they want to do! They are allowed to be skanky good for nothing drug addicts.

1638013721025.jpeg

The stoning of Aisha Ibrahim Duhulow was a public execution carried out by the Al-Shabaabmilitant group on October 27, 2008 in the southern port town of Kismayo, Somalia. Initial reports stated that the victim, Aisha Ibrahim Duhulow, was a 23-year-old woman found guilty of adultery. However, Duhulow's father and aunt stated that she was 13 years old, under the age of marriage eligibility, and that she was arrested and stoned to death after trying to report that she had been raped. The execution took place in a public stadium attended by about 1,000 bystanders, several of whom attempted to intervene but were shot by the militants.[1][2][3]
According to witnesses, nurses were then instructed to verify whether Duhulow was still alive.[12][14]After ten minutes, she was dug out of the hole and two nurses confirmed that she was still alive, after which point Duhulow was put back in the hole and the stoning resumed. Although many witnesses to the event were too afraid of the armed militants to intervene, several bystanders attempted to save her. The insurgents responded by opening fire on them, in the process killing an eight-year-old boy.[2][12] An Al-Shabaab spokesman later apologized for the child's death, and pledged that the shooter would be punished.[2]

“Ruqiya Farah Yarow was killed outside her hut near the southern Somali town of Hosingow by gunmen belonging to the al-Shabab group, they say.
The militants had ordered her to put on a veil, and then killed her after returning and finding she was still not wearing one, the relatives said.”

“The release of a Somali man on death row for the rape and murder of a 12-year-old girl after he paid 75 camels undermines a landmark law to curb gender violence and promotes a culture of impunity in the east African nation, women's rights groups said.”

Somalia has extremely high rates of maternal mortality, rape, cases of female genital mutilation, violence against women and child marriage. Women's access to justice is restricted both within the formal, clan based and sharia-based judicial systems. Women face limited access to economic resources and assets.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Abu Hurayrah narrated that Allah’s Messenger (salallāhu ‘alaihi wasallam) said:
“There are two categories of people of Hell whom I have not yet seen: a group having whips like the tails of oxen with which they will beat people. And women who will be dressed but appear to be naked―they will incline to evil and make others incline to it. Their heads will be like the humps of a two-humped camel inclined to one side. They will not enter Paradise and they will not smell its fragrance even though its fragrance can be smelled from such-and-such a far distance.” (Reported by Muslim, no. 2128)

So you are saying Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is idiotic and moronic for forbidding women from wearing tight cloths and saying they will not smell the fragance of paradise?
Are you again mentaly
Insane? I was talking about our retarded people idiot. If you can’t properly read sentences then don’t even reply to me at all

Are you again mentaly
Insane? I was talking about our retarded people idiot. If you can’t properly read sentences then don’t even reply to me at all
Well you talking about those in power why they not arresting people for khat and other issues. Well idk

They have dhaqan xumo police who have the full authority to make arrest in hargeisa and burco. Even white NGO workers don't dare to wear jeans in public. These DX Police aren't always on patrol but if you're unlucky, you can also be detained by them if you're caught hanging out with a woman in public and you'll have to prove that she's related to you.
are you trying to create saudi iyo afghanistan 2.0??/ war maha ka khaldan?????

reer

VIP
They have dhaqan xumo police who have the full authority to make arrest in hargeisa and burco. Even white NGO workers don't dare to wear jeans in public. These DX Police aren't always on patrol but if you're unlucky, you can also be detained by them if you're caught hanging out with a woman in public and you'll have to prove that she's related to you.
reer burco. :salute:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
are you trying to create saudi iyo afghanistan 2.0??/ war maha ka khaldan?????
That's what you get for not having a strong central government and regional governments don't have enough power to run their regions. Laws and regulations are manipulated by uneducated wadaads. I'm actually against it