Somaliland arrest woman for wearing jeans

Somaliland is one of the world's most terrible place. There are more littered blue khat bags in Somaliland than there are blades of grass. The place is a garbage dump and I am being very kind.

I feel truly sorry for anyone who wastes their limited time on earth visiting Somaliland. People drown in the high seas fleeing that place so you would think the authorities and government there would improve people's lives. They won't because they have low IQ and would rather police women wearing jeans.

They have a war criminal who has the blood of hundreds on his hands as their current President but this woman is arrested for wearing jeans.

Somalia/land is a hopeless place.
i was in boroma in 2018 and found it quite chill actually. Very peaceful, even more peaceful than north american cities. Most people know each other too. Lots of youth. Would never live there, but it exceeded my expectations.

This is absurd & what’s even more absurd are the ones in this thread cheering for this. Since when was it Islamic for a mob to verbally and physically harass a group of women? I bet you those men that were harassing those girls were wearing some skinny ass jeans

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Embarrassing to see my hometown acting like this

Its funny how you rarely see people this passionate about haram policing drug use like (khat) or adultery when these behaviors are actively destructive to the community and at society at large

Meanwhile a woman simply wearing pants is the end of the world and requires a potentially violent confrontation

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Embarrassing to see my hometown acting like this

Its funny how you rarely see people this passionate about haram policing drug use like (khat) or adultery when these behaviors are actively destructive to the community and at society at large

Meanwhile a woman simply wearing pants is the end of the world and requires a potentially violent confrontation

Let's not crackdown on Khat too much, saxiib. We don't need Somalis getting into the drug cartel business. We have enough issues. But on second thought... wallahi, I'd pay to watch Narcos Somalia.

Imagine a Somali Pablo Escobar with all of his goons calling him Aabo or Adeer instead of Patron.

:banderas:

She literaly got swarmed by every dude in the vicinity, cant tell if this is india or not, folks cant shit to these ppl no more cause we dont behave any different.

Let's not crackdown on Khat too much, saxiib. We don't need Somalis getting into the drug cartel business. We have enough issues. But on second thought... wallahi, I'd pay to watch Narcos Somalia.

Imagine a Somali Pablo Escobar with all of his goons calling him Aabo or Adeer instead of Patron.

:banderas:
I hate Narcos for its romanticism of the drug world and Cartels but it's very entertaining ngl. It's kind of funny how you can delude people into thinking that something f**ked up is rather cool by dressing it up.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Just look at this. Instead of worrying about the failure of the country or the khat epidemic , or the nonstop kufsi or the khaniis schools they are worried about tourists wearing baggy pants.

Kulaha this is european attire, like???? Excuse y’all but y’all live off the remittances from western somalis and NGO funds from the west but you are pressed about a single somali lady wearing pants??? These women are the enemy of xaalimos

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
These women are probably the ones that think martial rape is okay and that the husband has the right to abuse his wife

Somalis no offence are not salvageable atp. We haven’t hit rock bottom yet there’s more to come. Somalis haven’t learned from their mistake….

Just look at this. Instead of worrying about the failure of the country or the khat epidemic , or the nonstop kufsi or the khaniis schools they are worried about tourists wearing baggy pants.

Kulaha this is european attire, like???? Excuse y’all but y’all live off the remittances from western somalis and NGO funds from the west but you are pressed about a single somali lady wearing pants??? These women are the enemy of xaalimos

Naya the place where's kufsi is notorious is reer abtiyaasha

Whom do you think Somalis joke about when they say Kufsi Land ??

For your information somaliland house of elders past a bill that decriminalizes rape and bans the victim for marrying the rapist something a lot of somalis do when their daughters get raped they force the rapest to marry the victim or get executed that's over in Somaliland.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-somalia-women-rape-idUSKBN1HG2PR.

Naya the place where's kufsi is notorious is reer abtiyaasha

Whom do you think Somalis joke about when they say Kufsi Land ??

For your information somaliland house of elders past a bill that decriminalizes rape and bans the victim for marrying the rapist something a lot of somalis do when their daughters get raped they force the rapest to marry the victim or get executed that's over in Somaliland.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-somalia-women-rape-idUSKBN1HG2PR.
Why Bring Us In This You Love Mention Us Or Something Is This Faisal Warabe Burner Acc
:ufdup::ufdup:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
back-away.gif

What khaniis schools?

Xoxoxo

VIP
What a retarded country. I officially lose hope for that place. I especially despise the 1st lady with the bleached skin. They are all s and disgusting human beings. My ass won’t leave Europe

Xoxoxo

VIP
My community is Mexicans?

As I see it, my community is Muslims. The racism thing shows an aspect of jahilliyah.

You can say bad things about Mexicans or whatever and you made another post where you show El Chapo.

That has nothing to do with me and I don't care. I don't see the world in terms of races primarily. There are Muslims and non-Muslims.

Race does exist, I'm not a "there's only one race, the human race" person but religion is more important than race. And if what I say is true or not has nothing to do with race.

Also, I am on Spanish-language social media as well but... religion is really what matters. Muslims of different ethnicity have more in common than a Muslim and a non-Muslim of the same ethnicity.
Your community is indeed Mexicans. You are not Somali so you shouldn’t talk or speak about our issue. I also saw the shit you used to say about Somali women too when I used to be a lurker here only so sit your ass down. Just because you are a Muslim doesn’t mean you can talk about Somalis.

ethnicity isn’t equal to religious beliefs. Meaning you have nothing in common with anybody here except for the fact 99% of us share the same religion with you.

Edit: there is smt called “ethnicity”. Your whole Muslim vs non Muslims sounds idiotic because we as Somalis are treated different then Mexicans. Also talk about your people shit before you come at MY people. Mind you only we can criticise ourselves not outsiders

Your community is indeed Mexicans. You are not Somali so you shouldn’t talk or speak about our issue. I also saw the shit you used to say about Somali women too when I used to be a lurker here only so sit your ass down. Just because you are a Muslim doesn’t mean you can talk about Somalis.

ethnicity isn’t equal to religious beliefs. Meaning you have nothing in common with anybody here except for the fact 99% of us share the same religion with you.

Edit: there is smt called “ethnicity”. Your whole Muslim vs non Muslims sounds idiotic because we as Somalis are treated different then Mexicans. Also talk about your people shit before you come at MY people. Mind you only we can criticise ourselves not outsiders
Aamus. A Muslim can comment on and advice any muslims regardless of ethnicity.

- the Somaliest Somali in existence pure e1b1b

As the purest Somaliest Somali. It is greatly worrying the ignorance of my people and the spread of evil in our communities. The girls are immodest, the men are ignorant and heedless. They have no protective jealousy and wouldn't mind their wives, mothers, sisters and daughters walking around exposing their adornments to strange unrelated men. This is cuck behavior and no cuck will enter paradise. Not only this we have many great forces of evils who do not want forbid evil and command good as they should.

Trending