Somaliland arrest woman for wearing jeans

Aamus. A Muslim can comment on and advice any muslims regardless of ethnicity.

- the Somaliest Somali in existence pure e1b1b

As the purest Somaliest Somali. It is greatly worrying the ignorance of my people and the spread of evil in our communities. The girls are immodest, the men are ignorant and heedless. They have no protective jealousy and wouldn't mind their wives, mothers, sisters and daughters walking around exposing their adornments to strange unrelated men. This is cuck behavior and no cuck will enter paradise. Not only this we have many great forces of evils who do not want forbid evil and command good as they should.
You wannabe anti western-pro shariah ,but living in the west extremists have no shame.

Where's the crackdown on khat ?
Where's the crackdown on qabilism ?
Where's the crackdown on AS ?
where's the crackdown on FGM ?

Trust me there's no need for evil to spread in your shithole tuulo.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Naya the place where's kufsi is notorious is reer abtiyaasha

Whom do you think Somalis joke about when they say Kufsi Land ??

For your information somaliland house of elders past a bill that decriminalizes rape and bans the victim for marrying the rapist something a lot of somalis do when their daughters get raped they force the rapest to marry the victim or get executed that's over in Somaliland.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-somalia-women-rape-idUSKBN1HG2PR.
Reer abti? Nigga Im no puntlander and SL is also known for kufsi

You wannabe anti western-pro shariah ,but living in the west extremists have no shame.

Where's the crackdown on khat ?
Where's the crackdown on qabilism ?
Where's the crackdown on AS ?
where's the crackdown on FGM ?

Trust me there's no need for evil to spread in your shithole tuulo.
I have been called many nicknames for condemning things that are clearly condemned in Islam. Even the non Muslim knows that Islam forbids women from wearing jeans and any tight outfit in public. This discussion wasn't about the things you mentioned. Islam forbids khat, tribalism, extremism(terrorism), and mutilation. So what is your issue? If you not Muslim please don't interact with me. Stop talking to me.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I have been called many nicknames for condemning things that are clearly condemned in Islam. Even the non Muslim knows that Islam forbids women from wearing jeans and any tight outfit in public. This discussion wasn't about the things you mentioned. Islam forbids khat, tribalism, extremism(terrorism), and mutilation. So what is your issue? If you not Muslim please don't interact with me. Stop talking to me.
She was showing her ass to thirsty marqaaned horny niggas who never seen cheeks jiggle in public. What did she expect :mjlol:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
back-away.gif

What khaniis schools?

they’ve been teaching them lesbianism is okay nacala
Somalis were clowning Somalilander in the original video for saying jeans aren’t allowed

225B63E3-CF01-4402-B4D4-5B9065FBBAEC.jpeg

This is the school
66C22CB5-94D2-4EA7-A70B-BB6FEE50285A.jpeg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You still can’t do what they did. She’s a tourist, if she walks around like that then that’s her choice. There’s no law stating she can’t nor any shariah law that can apprehend her. The bigger issue is the men that think they can harass women to the point they have to be evacuated. That was straight up jahiliya if I ever saw it.
1 woman vs dozens of men, la hawla wala quwata ila bilah

The discussion was about how you so called proud shariah enforcer choose & pick.

If they rule by shariah, I wanna see the same energy they showed that lady to the next man wearing khat or participating in qabilism. The whole f*cking state is based on qabilism :mjlol:

Okay? What’s worse a muslim khaniis country or a gaal khaniis country?
In my muslim country practices of qoma luut isn't tolerated unlike your western homeland where your kin politicians do fatatuukh for the alphabetical community just to appear "progressive" for their white liberal gaalo peers Nacla shaydanka ku yaale :susp:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
In my muslim country practices of qoma luut isn't tolerated unlike your western homeland where your kin politicians do fatatuukh for the alphabetical community just to appear "progressive" for their white liberal gaalo peers Nacla shaydanka ku yaale :susp:
Why should I care for liberals??!? I live here because I was born here? I don’t give excuses i say f*ck AMERICA errday

Xoxoxo

VIP
Aamus. A Muslim can comment on and advice any muslims regardless of ethnicity.

- the Somaliest Somali in existence pure e1b1b

As the purest Somaliest Somali. It is greatly worrying the ignorance of my people and the spread of evil in our communities. The girls are immodest, the men are ignorant and heedless. They have no protective jealousy and wouldn't mind their wives, mothers, sisters and daughters walking around exposing their adornments to strange unrelated men. This is cuck behavior and no cuck will enter paradise. Not only this we have many great forces of evils who do not want forbid evil and command good as they should.
I don’t have anything in common with a guy who’s pure existence is because of racist Hispanic people. He and I both are Muslims- but that’s it. He doesn’t have anything cultural in common with me. His ancestors were busy making tacos and Guacamole’s while my ancestors where on the other side of the planet, in AFRICA. If this dude took a dna test right now he would come out as a white European with a few drops of Native Central American blood. His ancestors and mine never interacted at all.

I won’t listen to some musty ass Hispanic white Mexican who thinks he can talk down on my people on throw low-key snubs to Somalis as a whole. A white convert has nothing to do with me.

In Somalia you have drug problems, rape problems, and the fact that men have 100% way more freedom then women. But no! Let’s harass a diaspora women who wore FUCKING JEANS? Did you fell on your heard? They would have stoned her for sure if they have gotten the chance what would you and those old ash abdis be saying huh? “SHE DESERVED TO GET STONED BECAUSE SHE WAS WEARING JEANS”! C’mon at this point somalia is not safe for women at all which is obvious. When a whole society forces you to wear smt in a country where it is 30+ fucking degrees with drug addicted men you would eventually get sick with them. At this point I am waiting for a second Araweelo to castrate some of you mentally ill niggas

Last edited:
I don’t have anything in common with a guy who’s pure existence is because of racist Hispanic people. He and I both are Muslims- but that’s it. He doesn’t have anything cultural in common with me. His ancestors were busy making tacos and Guacamole’s while my ancestors where on the other side of the planet.

I won’t listen to some musty ass Hispanic white Mexican who thinks he can talk down on my people on throw low-key snubs to Somalis as a whole. A white convert has nothing to do with me.

In Somalia you have drug problems, rape problems, and the fact that men have 100% way more freedom then women. But no! Let’s harass a diaspora women who wore FUCKING JEANS? Did you fell on your heard? They would have stoned her for sure if they have gotten the chance what would you and those old ash abdis be saying huh? “SHE DESERVED TO GET STONED BECAUSE SHE WAS WEARING JEANS”! C’mon at this point somalia is not safe for women at all which is obvious. When a whole society forces you to wear smt in a country where it is 30+ fucking degrees with drug addicted men you would eventually get sick with them. At this point I am waiting for a second Araweelo to castrate some of you mentally ill niggas
Thank god am from Djibouti! Wallahi a reform is needed in Somalia\Somaliland we need a cultural reform because at this point it’s ridiculous. Sending positive vibes to my sisters in Somalia/Somaliland

I don’t have anything in common with a guy who’s pure existence is because of racist Hispanic people. He and I both are Muslims- but that’s it. He doesn’t have anything cultural in common with me. His ancestors were busy making tacos and Guacamole’s while my ancestors where on the other side of the planet, in AFRICA. If this dude took a dna test right now he would come out as a white European with a few drops of Native Central American blood. His ancestors and mine never interacted at all.

1637972520808.png

Here are the 10 countries with the highest rape rates:

1. Botswana (92.93)
  2. Australia (91.92)
  3. Lesotho (82.68)
  4. South Africa (72.10)
  5. Bermuda (67.29)
  6. Sweden (63.54)
  7. Suriname (45.21)
  8. Costa Rica (36.70)
  9. Nicaragua (31.60)
  10. Grenada (30.63)
    Source: https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/rape-statistics-by-country

As you can see. Muslim majority countries have lowest rape rate, the top 10 are countries where it is okay to walk half naked. So Yeah, we have lots of issues and we don't want deal with rape issues, thus it is important for women to be modest. So shut your mouth. It does not make sense you want immodesty that cause rape to be allowed and be mad at Muslims preventing it by commanding modesty. Feminist gaalo support , immodesty. fornication and all evil and then complain about rape. Muslim countries are stoned and in gaalo countries like sweden they get a 3 year jail in a hotel

Xoxoxo

VIP
View attachment 207731
Here are the 10 countries with the highest rape rates:

1. Botswana (92.93)
  2. Australia (91.92)
  3. Lesotho (82.68)
  4. South Africa (72.10)
  5. Bermuda (67.29)
  6. Sweden (63.54)
  7. Suriname (45.21)
  8. Costa Rica (36.70)
  9. Nicaragua (31.60)
  10. Grenada (30.63)
    Source: https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/rape-statistics-by-country

As you can see. Muslim majority countries have lowest rape rate, the top 10 are countries where it is okay to walk half naked. So Yeah, we have lots of issues and we don't want deal with rape issues, thus it is important for women to be modest. So shut your mouth. It does not make sense you want immodesty that cause rape to be allowed and be mad at Muslims preventing it by commanding modesty. Feminist gaalo support ****, immodesty. fornication and all evil and then complain about rape. Muslim countries are stoned and in gaalo countries like sweden they get a 3 year jail in a hotel
First off all why are you using rape? Rape is common In the lies of Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Pakistan but is never documented because you wanna know why? Women have no say in those places! Refugees who get caught with those acts are most, IF NOT always from Islamic countries! The example you used is idiotic and stupid because rape is especially common in many Islamic countries, the concept of consent doesn’t exist there. You are straying away from the original topic for no apparent reason. Ashy nigga stay on topic buck teethed Duxul.

Are you mentally retarded? How will they gain info from the likes of Somalis & Pakis who got raped? Somali men especially the fobs be acting like xoolo’s when they see women as if they are an animal in heat. Those countries actually have accurate information and numbers while most Islamic countries wouldn’t even allow it.

jailing a woman for wearing jeans? Honestly f*ck you lmao you came to the west and are living in it and still maintain and want idiotic morals and standards that only benefit Men? It’s legal to be a drug addict in Somalia but lord forbid a woman to do anything because she will get killed, jailed or stoned which happened in many cases.

YOU are the only one who wants to identify with a Mexican so do it on your own shit. He is not Somali. @Omar del Sur just because you are Muslim doesn’t mean you can talk shit about my people. Focus on the idiotic culture you have and focus on the amount of teenage pregnancies and baby mama’s your women have

Xoxoxo

VIP
@Kanyefeast123 listen here you monkey I will go to sleep so don’t even THINK of saying anything else to me in the mean time. I won’t respond to your retarded responses dameer yahow if I am asleep.

Trending