Somaliland arrest woman for wearing jeans

I think he means it’s very random to larp as a dinka

Seriously, how could I know so much about Nilotes in general and the Dinka in particular, if I wasn't at least half Dinka?

People really should calm down; dictionaries exist and any word, in any language, can be looked up.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Degenerate xoolo. There are prostitutes in Hargeisa, you could drink alcohol and abuse drugs but god forbid a girl walks in jeans everyone becomes xaraan police.
It about chasing clout. Like how Egyptians are okay with belly dance, but furious when they see a woman walking in the street

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Adeerkay Sareeye Guuto Mujaahid Maxamed Aadan Saqadhi Dabagale wallahi did a good job for protecting the capital and the public from any vice or denigrate practice

View attachment 207532

:salute::salute::salute::salute:
Why he didn't protect the RRU from such denigration ?
1637827267083.png

Good thing the police came into the scene before she was physically harrassed (or from further harm) by the masses potentially saving her life.

She won't face prison time as she broke no law right?
Unless there is a law that stipulates females can't wear trousers???
Instants like this is were the ambiguity lies which is the law of the land and religious beliefs???

On the bright side this will get discussions going surrounding this whole subject such as the dark shadow of the Wahabi influence that is chocking SL from pushing laws regarding rape and also banking.
They gonna sentence her with a loose charge, even thou there is not law forbidding the woman from wearing these clothes

This happened in Hargeisa after they saw a somali girl walking around in the market with trousers and a t-shirt on:snoop:Looks like a scene from Tamil Nadu, India embarrassing wallahi:wtf:
The amount of noise and crowding it's like you'd think these niggas were going to war :wtf:

In the end, if there is an unwritten rule that women aren't allowed to wear certain clothing than hey that's it I guess. Perhaps she was unaware of how things worked there.

Ever heard of a country that crackdown on jeans/male hairstyles, but not drugs?

Moral consistency has never been our forte.

Last edited:
Yes, I'm Mexican revert. I became a revert about ten years ago. obviously, the forum is full of liberal types. but clearly the people on the ground in that area seem to think like me rather than like the people on the forum.

Hey, you have a point that wearing jeans isn't correct hijab for women, but since when is harrassing and chasing a woman modest or Islamically acceptable?

The problem back home is haram and immodest activities such as drug taking and harrassing citizens seems to be normalised, but now they want to cry about 'morals' when it suits them.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They should be arresting them niggas who are opening LGBT schools in Somaliland. While I don't agree with jeans, this seems very harmless.

its seems harmless because your tom boy a$$ territory has been invaded

1637835651987.png

Hey, you have a point that wearing jeans isn't correct hijab for women, but since when is harrassing and chasing a woman modest or Islamically acceptable?

The problem back home is haram and immodest activities such as drug taking and harrassing citizens seems to be normalised, but now they want to cry about 'morals' when it suits them.

Oh of course I am against harassing women. We have to follow the sharia and obviously there is no question that harassing women is haraam. We have to try to our best to lower our gaze. If just staring is haraam, definitely harassing is haraam.

How you a Mexican & focus on other communities religiosity
:gucciwhat:
Your people need your focus more than us trust me 😂

My community is Mexicans?

As I see it, my community is Muslims. The racism thing shows an aspect of jahilliyah.

You can say bad things about Mexicans or whatever and you made another post where you show El Chapo.

That has nothing to do with me and I don't care. I don't see the world in terms of races primarily. There are Muslims and non-Muslims.

Race does exist, I'm not a "there's only one race, the human race" person but religion is more important than race. And if what I say is true or not has nothing to do with race.

Also, I am on Spanish-language social media as well but... religion is really what matters. Muslims of different ethnicity have more in common than a Muslim and a non-Muslim of the same ethnicity.

Last edited:

As I see it, my community is Muslims. The racism thing shows an aspect of jahilliyah.

You can say bad things about Mexicans or whatever and you made another post where you show El Chapo.

That has nothing to do with me and I don't care. I don't see the world in terms of races primarily. There are Muslims and non-Muslims.

Race does exist, I'm not a "there's only one race, the human race" person but religion is more important than race. And if what I say is true or not has nothing to do with race.

Also, I am on Spanish-language social media as well but... religion is what really what matters. Muslims of different ethnicity have more in common than a Muslim and a non-Muslim of the same ethnicity.
Clapping Applause GIF

iftiina

Spoilers Queen
This shit reminds me of egypt the way these old guys are chasing this girl down :heh:

But what do you expect from a place where they think “somalilander” is an ethnicity :manny:

Oh of course I am against harassing women. We have to follow the sharia and obviously there is no question that harassing women is haraam. We have to try to our best to lower our gaze. If just staring is haraam, definitely harassing is haraam.

Solid answer. I can't argue with that logic.

Also, I am on Spanish-language social media as well but... religion is really what matters. Muslims of different ethnicity have more in common than a Muslim and a non-Muslim of the same ethnicity.
Yes Mexicans are also your people 🤷‍♂️

You can criticize them for their "gaalo" or "westernized" behavior 24/7

& since you are often here you should have got the joke man = Guzman 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts