Somaliland arrest woman for wearing jeans

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Yes, I'm Mexican revert. I became a revert about ten years ago. obviously, the forum is full of liberal types. but clearly the people on the ground in that area seem to think like me rather than like the people on the forum.
Wow the ticking time bomb is still around? Good to know I haven't seen you in any headlines yet

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
No, I'm not.

Isbaaro is a checkpoint.

You are a Somali if you are indeed a nilotic person you would of known that the flying Phoenix in your dp is a cursed symbol to your people .

You are a Somali stop the games and apologize to the dinkas.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Heres a video, kudos to SL public tor chasing her down and subduing her until police can arrive to apprehend her. Hargeisa mashallah

THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!!
THIS IS THERE PRIORITY? Not the rapists? Terrorists? Failed country?

reer

VIP
Degenerate xoolo. There are prostitutes in Hargeisa, you could drink alcohol and abuse drugs but god forbid a girl walks in jeans everyone becomes xaraan police.
somalia is where naago in indho shareer sell khat. niqabi drug dealers lmao.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Yes, I'm Mexican revert. I became a revert about ten years ago. obviously, the forum is full of liberal types. but clearly the people on the ground in that area seem to think like me rather than like the people on the forum.
So you are one of the pyscho misogynistic incel reverts that faraxs warn us about? But Mexican version?
496D9C35-93B6-4D2D-B164-65E38B5F1F29.jpeg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
What’s liberal about SSP?
933E14A6-6E22-4752-8AC5-C110275471CD.jpeg

Based

VIP
You are a Somali if you are indeed a nilotic person you would of known that the flying Phoenix in your dp is a cursed symbol to your people .

Chill on our local nilote :ufdup: why would a Somali larp as a South Sudanese of all people? What would a faarax gain from doing that?

How you a Mexican & focus on other communities religiosity
:gucciwhat:
Your people need your focus more than us trust me 😂

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
Chill on our local nilote :ufdup: why would a Somali larp as a South Sudanese of all people? What would a faarax gain from doing that?
Are you saying something's wrong with larping a nilote ?

Check your racism at the door I would love to be a nilote , your racist attitude knows no bounds .

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Are you saying something's wrong with larping a nilote ?

Check your racism at the door I would love to be a nilote , your racist attitude knows no bounds .
I think he means it’s very random to larp as a dinka

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Somaliland is one of the world's most terrible place. There are more littered blue khat bags in Somaliland than there are blades of grass. The place is a garbage dump and I am being very kind.

I feel truly sorry for anyone who wastes their limited time on earth visiting Somaliland. People drown in the high seas fleeing that place so you would think the authorities and government there would improve people's lives. They won't because they have low IQ and would rather police women wearing jeans.

They have a war criminal who has the blood of hundreds on his hands as their current President but this woman is arrested for wearing jeans.

Somalia/land is a hopeless place.

What specific Nilotic people is the Phoenix apparently a "cursed symbol"?

16067900193021548072283.png

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts