Somaliland army comfy in Buhoodle

Tukraq

VIP
Sxb I'm in sool harti lands comfy I'm in sanaag badhan comfy your not in my lands you guys just twist story's claiming carre a isaaq dude now just because you cant face defeat that's tough
no issaq has ever been to sool you mean your moneys there, well guess what ours is too which is why you see the dhulo jersey changing daily, SL is confined to the bremuda triangle in waqoyi galbeed which were coming for soon, we have sanaag fully under wraps

no issaq has ever been to sool you mean your moneys there, well guess what ours is too which is why you see the dhulo jersey changing daily, SL is confined to the bremuda triangle in waqoyi galbeed which were coming for soon, we have sanaag fully under wraps
Caynaba used to be darood city now Habrjeclo own it so dont cap you dont know anything about SL your from galkacyo worry about habargidir sxb they might do another nys qiaymo on you

Tukraq

VIP
Caynaba used to be darood city now Habrjeclo own it so dont cap you dont know anything about SL your from galkacyo worry about habargidir sxb they might do another nys qiaymo on you
we've pacified them have you missed the stories of a couple years ago :drakelaugh: aint no fear there, they are now run by amisom:mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP
If you say so lol we know puntland were dumb enough to use MJ soldiers against dhulo thats why dhulos dont want anything to do with you today they rather be Sland
dhulos are for sale, I wonder how SL will keep paying 60 percent of their budget though when the port gets taken over:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
dhulos are for sale, I wonder how SL will keep paying 60 percent of their budget though when the port gets taken over:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
Who will take the port that is 65% owned by UAE and protected by an UAE military base in Berbera??

Wallahi saaxib, you are stupid on another level. Use your head before falling for Bohols nonsense.

Lol you really think we pay them is that why there starving to death in buhoodle lool they just dikk ride us cos they know were more civilised than MJ pirates
You niggas are starving to death in Hargeisa and it’s your capital city. You guys come to puntland to work as maids and hotel help. And you have the audacity and unmitigated gall to diss dhullos while your people are dying like flies in Hargeisa. How embarrassing saxiib. Stop spending your money on dhulbahante. They don’t like your kind. But they love the money lol.

In all realness, it’s all bullshit. People all through North Somalia live on less than a dollar a day and we’re out here comfortable in our beds talking shit about their lives and retarded politicians who can’t do shit. :farmajoyaab:

Last edited:
Who will take the port that is 65% owned by UAE and protected by an UAE military base in Berbera??

Wallahi saaxib, you are stupid on another level. Use your head before falling for Bohols nonsense.
No trolling but why did SL sell it’s port for 65%. I’m not even from there and that shit pisses me off.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
No trolling but why did SL sell it’s port for 65%. I’m not even from there and that shit pisses me off.
Was there a better offer for an unrecognized state?? At least now after the 30-year lease it will be a revamped port worth a lot more than it was before.

No one can deny it was a bad deal but for the moment that's the only offer they probably got lol

@Geeljire sanbuur and @Farah072 What are your HJ subclans because you guys definitely don't border Hawd Dhublahante.

It was last year when your elders in Wadamogo were complaining about reer Hagar, Hayaag and Khalid expanding and living in settlements extremely close to Qorilugud.

No one took their threats seriously and two more settlements were build the following month.

There is only one Dhulbahante paid SL Militia in Buuhoodle district and it's Barkad, they don't even take orders from SL because for the past few years they've only been stationed in widhwidh

:camby:

@Geeljire sanbuur and @Farah072 What are your HJ subclans because you guys definitely don't border Hawd Dhublahante.

It was last year when your elders in Wadamogo were complaining about reer Hagar, Hayaag and Khalid expanding and living in settlements extremely close to Qorilugud.

No one took their threats seriously and two more settlements were build the following month.

There is only one Dhulbahante paid SL Militia in Buuhoodle district and it's Barkad, they don't even take orders from SL because for the past few years they've only been stationed in widhwidh

Who cares about haud in Ethiopia we talking Somaliland

You niggas are starving to death in Hargeisa and it’s your capital city. You guys come to puntland to work as maids and hotel help. And you have the audacity and unmitigated gall to diss dhullos while your people are dying like flies in Hargeisa. How embarrassing saxiib. Stop spending your money on dhulbahante. They don’t like your kind. But they love the money lol.

In all realness, it’s all bullshit. People all through North Somalia live on less than a dollar a day and we’re out here comfortable in our beds talking shit about their lives and retarded politicians who can’t do shit. :farmajoyaab:
Zero facts your just shouting nonsense emotions where is sool and sanaag its in my hands lol come free your people stop using silly excuses like they love the money why are they starving of death in buhoodle if they love money you retard

I’m gadhweyne HY. We all can see your poor and destitute clan

This is rich your fantasies coming from qurjîïle who has done nothing but lose land to HJs and don’t forget what my people did to you in the 90s

Trending