Somaliland army comfy in Buhoodle

Tukraq

VIP
you just fully lost sanaag, inside sources are talking about y'all losing Berbera in the coming days and your talking about sool:gucciwhat: nobody owns sool you just have your day today, yesterday we did, and tomorrow when PLs check drop will have it, and then you'll have it again spending your 60 percent budget basically a loop the real battlefield now is waqoyi galbed aka your prized triangle

you just fully lost sanaag, inside sources are talking about y'all losing Berbera in the coming days and your talking about sool:gucciwhat: nobody owns sool you just have your day today, yesterday we did, and tomorrow when PLs check drop will have it, and then you'll have it again spending your 60 percent budget basically a loop the real battlefield now is waqoyi galbed aka your prized triangle
Lol puntland has nothing sanaag kulaha is badhan whole of sanaag now

caare is under us and has the other half secured, east and west sanaag is ours were now headed to the Bermuda Triangle as we speak heading to Berbera
You only get your harti brothers to put that dead Senegalese flag up for 5minutes than you rush back to garowe is that the so called conquering you talk about kkk

have you been sleeping under a rock? he's under PL and based out of qardo advancing PL, yes he's issaq but issaq now come under PL, were coming for that Bermuda Triangle next
Stop lying wadani are under Somaliland he was just using your lands for a base hes under SL just has beef with kulmiye

Tukraq

VIP
Stop lying wadani are under Somaliland he was just using your lands for a base hes under SL just has beef with kulmiye
nope hes completely left team SL, he's under PL and even mogadishu fgs funding, and he's coming for Berbera to put you guys on a chokehold, after which PL will do a full on assault on landlocked dusty hargeiysa

nope hes completely left team SL, he's under PL and even mogadishu fgs funding, and he's coming for Berbera to put you guys on a chokehold, after which PL will do a full on assault on landlocked dusty hargeiysa
Sxb I'm in sool harti lands comfy I'm in sanaag badhan comfy your not in my lands you guys just twist story's claiming carre a isaaq dude now just because you cant face defeat that's tough

Trending

Latest posts