x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Why are you saying we like your apart of the government sit down

does my patriotism irritate your cuqdad ridden soul? too bad

SOMALILAND-HA-NOOLAATO.jpg

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
U guys used to carry the british dont talk to me about gaalnimo when there is cross graveyards all over sland to this dayView attachment 145186

Fake image lol f*ck off

This is the real one

My folk never carried cadaans on their backs :pachah1:
Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 4.39.43 PM.png

@Captain Hoyada you're an irritating ciyaal - what qabil are you?

I always try to ignore the 68iq shit you spew but today you're gonna learn. I needa know what qabil you are first.
:lawd:

Hes an Mj from the coasts of zanzibar

This is the realest comment I've read in a while, you guys are too worried about what other people are doing why don't you focus on getting amisom and AS out of your country
:susp:
ive noticed from somalians (people from the blue flag state) they like to sit around and wait for the failure and dissolution of those around them. its quite pathetic if you ask me, but misery loves company so a perfectly normal response. everyone joining you in the pits of desolate makes your situation not seem as bad

x z

This is the realest comment I've read in a while, you guys are too worried about what other people are doing why don't you focus on getting amisom and AS out of your country
:susp:

i speak fax right huuno. wish us the best or nadhaaf is my motto.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Personally I don’t care if SL leaves, I’m more worried about the shape of it lmfaooo. Somalia is a 7 and without that chunk of SL it’s ugly.
EB4708E7-2D34-4243-944B-3B6C46624825.gif

imagine the red gone,i care more about the shape waryaada

x z

Personally I don’t care if SL leaves, I’m more worried about the shape of it lmfaooo. Somalia is a 7 and without that chunk of SL it’s ugly.
View attachment 145202
imagine the red gone,i care more about the shape waryaada

dont worry sis, puntland is on its way sooner or later. then the map will be pretty enough for yall ❤

Trending