Somaliland a Country??

We still got rid of it. We had to get rid of it for you innit :stressed:
The Mogadishu Cathedral hasn't been in use for decades and is a makeshift IDP centre.

SL however refurbished their church and used to have a politican called Michael Mariano he later embraced Islam but the fact that he was Christian in the first place is a massive L.
:dead:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
The Mogadishu Cathedral hasn't been in use for decades and is a makeshift IDP centre.

SL however refurbished their church and used to have a politican called Michael Mariano he later embraced Islam but the fact that he was Christian in the first place is a massive L.
:dead:
That’s what I’m laughing at. We got rid of any gaalonimo in our countries yet they embrace the churches. Wasn’t there news articles on a leader of SL bragging about the christan tourists who come there

now that’d a massive L :wow:

OffTheDome

Proud American
I’m not british :drakekidding:

somaliland is smaller than somalia, no logical way to compare the Islamic stance. And the shahada belongs to the Saudi flag. :ohreally:
So Shahada = Arab? are you Muslim, this is a genuine question. This is why I stay out of the general section kkkk

An 15 years old telling grown women act ur age reer khatland r finished wallahi:deadrose:
What do you mean...
DA7BE7D9-930E-4111-BE7A-7D1184282817.png

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
yall can argue trivial non relevant ish, but at the end of the day, we chillin in somaliland. no aid, no help, we built something out of nothing, a prosperous society out of rubble. we persevered from dumb qabiil orientated alientation and genocidal acts, and inshallah we develop tenfold, and everyone else too.

C5tvtSLU0AAXqXd (2).jpg

Villainess

yall can argue trivial non relevant ish, but at the end of the day, we chillin in somaliland. no aid, no help, we built something out of nothing, a prosperous society out of rubble. we persevered from dumb qabiil orientated alientation and genocidal acts, and inshallah we develop tenfold, and everyone else too.

View attachment 145193
Hargeia.

:noneck:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@Captain Hoyada you're an irritating ciyaal - what qabil are you?

I always try to ignore the 68iq shit you spew but today you're gonna learn. I needa know what qabil you are first.
:lawd:

x z

im not sure if you're complimenting or not lol. but its a cute lil city right? i dont hail from there, and sometimes cuss them too as being up themselves, but thats all intra SL business. they are still inspirational tho. inshallah all somali lands are free, prosperous and rich

View attachment 145193
Why are you saying we like your apart of the government sit down

Villainess

im not sure if you're complimenting or not lol. but its a cute lil city right? i dont hail from there, and sometimes cuss them too as being up themselves, but thats all intra SL business. they are still inspirational tho. inshallah all somali lands are free, prosperous and rich
I’m giggling at the spelling mistake. That’s all
9E224C7E-2A6F-4103-8ABD-F1126B7CD342.jpeg

x z

Can you pls stop larping as a lander. I know you badly wanna be just like us :ohlord:

is he a sheegato lmfao. have you ever heard us copy koonfur? that answers your whole superioir/inferior complex questions. we unbothered over dis side

200 (5).gif

Trending