Somaliland 50% Poorer Than Puntland

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Where is that long paved road, @TabK? My theory is your corrupt officials paved parts of the road nearer to Ceerigaabo and then on the other side on Burco and left all inbetween unpaved.

:russ:

06102020.jpg

This is the Ceel Daahir road as of this week.

Where is that long paved road, @TabK?

View attachment 148337

This is the Ceel Daahir road as of this week.

I have included a video as well, its the Burco - Ceerigaabo road.

As I said, there are levels to this. Come back when you are feeling more confident to share development in your economically-struggling region.

repo

VIP
I have included a video as well, its the Burco - Ceerigaabo road.

As I said, there are levels to this. Come back when you are feeling more confident to share development in your economically-struggling region.
The road is unpaved satellite images do not lie. It appears they paved the entrance to Burco and Ceerigaabo and left the rest as dirt.

7 years in the making, don't you have any shame posting that?

The road is unpaved satellite images do not lie. It appears they paved the entrance to Burco and Ceerigaabo and left the rest as dirt.

7 years in the making, don't you have any shame posting that?

You are playing dumb, I actually posted a video.

Its probably hard for you to imagine that people can surface a road successfully, what with your region not being able to complete a very minor road in 7 years.

repo

VIP
You are playing dumb, I actually posted a video.

Its probably hard for you to imagine that people can surface a road successfully, what with your region not being able to complete a very minor road in 7 years.
The road you posted is not of the entire road, it's a small stretch. Here we have Somaliland news confirming my suspicion.

No wonder it's unpaved, tribes are killing each other and hindering development.

"Hard for you to imagine that people can surface a road".

:snoop:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The road you posted is not of the entire road, it's a small stretch. Here we have Somaliland news confirming my suspicion.

No wonder it's unpaved, tribes are killing each other and hindering development.

"Hard for you to imagine that people can surface a road".

:snoop:
So this is why he made another thread. You locked him out of this one with a massive nuke. All this time he was projecting Somaliland's issues onto Puntland. This is a core region for them linking two of their three largest cities and they can't pave a road there because of the neverending Habar Habar wars.
:mjlaugh:
The construction workers were sprayed with bullets although they were not targeted. He reiterated that people fighting each other do not deserve to realize the completion of the road.
This is a quote from the Deputy Manager of Somaliland’s Roads Development Agency. He's had enough of these mooryaans and just wants to cancel the road now.
:dead:

So this is why he made another thread. You locked him out of this one with a massive nuke. All this time he was projecting Somaliland's issues onto Puntland. This is a core region for them linking two of their three largest cities and they can't pave a road there because of the neverending Habar Habar wars.

This is a quote from the Deputy Manager of Somaliland’s Roads Development Agency. He's had enough of these mooryaans and just wants to cancel the road now.
:dead:

I will extend the same simple question to you, this is your opportunity to showcase Puntland region, I am 100% confident you will evade but you can prove me wrong:

Please share with us the incredible, on the ground, large-scale development projects in Puntland region. Not 3D renderings, or NGO pdfs, or proposals.. but actual fulfilled projects we can see.

Do you have any?

Ask the same question to a lander or someone from Xamar and they have no problems giving you a list of large-scale projects already existing in their territory. But Puntlanders keep evading, we all know why.

I am very confident you wont answer, its hard to lie when evidence is required.

Puntland region has a long history of cooking the numbers.

One of the funniest examples was when they copied Somaliland's Urban Development policy report word for word, and forgot to delete the names of Somaliland regions like Awdal. Exactly like the dumb kid in the class copying homework from his smart friend, but doing it without thought he ends up copying his friend's name too :ftw9nwa:

This is not a joke by the way:

Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 09.44.42.png

You can drop all the pdfs you want. These are numbers your region pulled out of thin air and submitted to NGOs.

If you want to brag about development, show us real tangible development on the ground. You dont have any, so you hide behind pdfs.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Not this fight again:damn:

I hate this fight but my 'SL/PL folder' Is always updated on 'statistics' because that is the only way to know which region is superior.

Sorry sister but I even measure 'housing types' in PL/SL

houses.png

Only 22% and 45% of nugaal n bari live in homes of 'poor quality', but look at the stat of SL. 70% in Hargeisa, 66% in Burco. These niggas are lucky to have even proper homes plus their all shitting outside majority of them. That's the id33r stats

Apparently the rickety Garacad jetty is two thirds of the way done.

Some folks were trying to claim that its in the beginning stages, but its near completion and still looking like this:

118518845_1799993126815831_8567776845806033594_n 16.18.40 12.17.56.jpg

This is not a port, its a small jetty project.

Listen to the man who was responsible for collecting the money from caydh mothers in Minnesota:

At the 6 minutes mark.

Meanwhile Djibouti :banderas::

Doraleh-Container-Terminal-Djibuti-DP-World-1280x720.jpg

Berbera :whew::

Eebc6RNWsAI4PIZ 16.18.40.jpg

Muqdisho :whoo::

Albayrak-Dekkada-Muqdisho1.jpg

Enjoy the NGO pdfs while other Somalis enjoy real, tangible, on the ground development :mjlaugh:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I hate this fight but my 'SL/PL folder' Is always updated on 'statistics' because that is the only way to know which region is superior.

houses.png

Only 22% and 45% of nugaal n bari live in homes of 'poor quality', but look at the stat of SL. 70% in Hargeisa, 66% in Burco. These niggas are lucky to have even proper homes plus their all shitting outside majority of them. That's the id33r stats
:mjlol:What makes me laugh at this.

Is that they report/find houses that have been left vacant for decades due to the bombings and wars of the civil war.

It's basically inhabited by immigrant bushmen now.:damedamn:

There is no point arguing with majeerteen. Abdi weli gaas is probs behind one of these accounts. They care more about giving fake numbers to an NGO and faaning with the report. All these reports have in the small print that they haven’t visited the place or are relying on data from Somalia’s gov which is doctored.

The bottom line is they don’t have a agriculture economy which SL does. Their livestock economy which is significantly smaller will be dead when hobyo port is built. They don’t have a container port so their trade is dead in comparison. They don’t live along a major trade route and feed jigjiga harar and oromiya.

What is the puntland economy based on. Give us some tangibles. It’s like how they create fake pop stats. This is why puntland has lost every battle in its history with Somaliland. Not even 1 small scale victory. It’s a house of cards with no substance.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
lol you own 19 percent of the port you khat ridden 2 gobol having chimp you guys are comparing yourself to a sub sub sub clan

Nearly 70% of the people in PL have a toilet, nearly 70% of the people in SL don't. Stark statistics and it's not even an NGO but a well respected international organization.

Nearly 65% of the homes in Bari are proper and 80% in Nugaal. Where-as in SL 70% is damaged homes in both hargeisa n burco. I am suprised no lander will accept this L as massive difference in developmental goals reached.

@Helios @Mr BahDubays quote then one star reply

houses.png

one star reply

:mjlol:What makes me laugh at this.

Is that they report/find houses that have been left vacant for decades due to the bombings and wars of the civil war.

It's basically inhabited by immigrant bushmen now.:damedamn:

:what1:

the they in that reply to Mr BahDubays who are they? Without context I would have thought ... actually I dont know who is finding vacant homes. I can only assume the home you speak of are the home Mr Osman talks about then that tells me "they" are ...

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
@Helios @Mr BahDubays quote then one star reply

one star reply

:what1:

the they in that reply to Mr BahDubays who are they? Without context I would have thought ... actually I dont know who is finding vacant homes. I can only assume the home you speak of are the home Mr Osman talks about then that tells me "they" are ...
I’ve been to Arabsiyo then are still vacant homes with bullet holes covered on the wall.
Bush has mostly overgrown over the houses.

@Helios next time you defend him out of HA subclannism remember this. Who needs DrBahDubays to slander Isaaq when @one star can do it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I’ve been to Arabsiyo then are still vacant homes with bullet holes covered on the wall.
Bush has mostly overgrown over the houses.

I dont know western Isaaq very well but that sounds like shisheeye fdk Dr BahDubays should thank you for your witness testimony

Trending