Somaliland 50% Poorer Than Puntland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Study after Study proves this. PL is a trading region and has always been a trading region. While SL is a peasant region that r farming/pastoralists.

plsl.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
As we knew always the 'southy' is the 'dead weight' in PL. Their less skilled and educated in comparison to Puntites.

SOUTHY.png

Just let that sink in guys. 80% of the un-educated in PL are from south-central Somalia. That's why you see Sheikh Sharif types become President in the south or moryan warlords become senators lol. Shots fired at @Galmudug-State

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I knew it samosa republic is poor

It gets worse bro. In SL they 'tahrib' to save their families due to poverty, where-as the Tahrib in PL isn't seeking to save his family their usually 'well off' that's why but they go for their own 'ambitions'.

slpl2.png

Look at the 'clear and calculated planning' in SL tahrib, it's like the whole village comes out and says 'we choose u' as our 'messiah saviour' to go the blessed lands of the west and 'feed us' because we are dying in 'samosa' land.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Another interesting statistic to note is 'Garowe has a higher unemployment then Bosaso'. While it's back to front in Hargeisa has higher employment then Berbera. So clearly their employment is coming due to govt and international organizations but when u analyze their commercial hub Berbera it's their where there is less government involved we see a clear 'defeat' by Bosaso being a proper hub of business. Hargeisa isn't business savy at all, the employment is higher there due to government the report said not due to business.

Take note of this guys but we need to develop a 'strong public sector economy' and bring in more international agencies into Garowe a skilled market requires a professional sector to emerge, that's where hargeisa 'defeats' us where they have a skilled population to handle the public sector. There was no comparison between garowe/hargeisa obviously but it did note garowe has lower employment level to bosaso and I suspect it's due to our govt and professional sectors not developing fast enough to catch up with the supply of skilled workers.

Garowe should be our professional services and public sector market, we should only encourage investors towards this route because it's the capital and it's where the skilled and brain capacity will be located. Let Bosaso keep it's status of business hub and encourage more banking there to create more businesses.

Reer Somaliland are honest. We are honest people. You are dishonest people, that is fact. You will tell yourself a lie, whereas Somaliland people generally tell each other truth - even if the truth is bitter and ugly.

Your only businesses that you are better at are human traffickers, illegal weapons, piracy.

In fact, it is the same reason why on daylight your people steal money and goods from private businesses including Somaliland businesses.

This shows the level of desparation and hopelessness.

Somaliland people, yes they maybe poor (Anyone who earns less than $5000 a year is poor), but they are honest, dignified and content.

Last edited:
The Sheikh is telling his country men what he saw and experienced in Somaliland.

He says, as soon as the Call to Prayer was heard, everyone left their businesses including street money exchangers with stacks of US dollars, Gold shops etc etc etc... all open doors no security men... Everyone goes to mosque and pray together.

I've noticed that Somaliland's diaspora are the ones who seem to own most homes in their homeland. Whereas in Puntland, that's not the case, it's the locals who own their own homes and businesses. Pay attention and you'll notice this.

This is a good thing for Puntland because it means locals don't need diaspora Puntites in order to thrive.

President Deni is an example of a local Puntite who became wealthy on his own. We have many of these people.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PuntiteQueen I am sick of @Passenger who is in denial that a puntite is more employable then a somalilander on skills, language, experience level. We simply have a higher human capital then SL, that explains why when lander comes to PL he is thrown at the bottom of the barrel of the market place, he can't fit in within higher employable puntite.

plsle.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Passenger and all the damn Isaaqs live in constant denial of their region under-performing what makes it worse he thinks blaming PL for it will solve it. Get your act together waryaa before I blast out another report about 'health standards' u will be crying wallahi about 'life expectancy, child mortality, immunisation rates' of the two regions. :denzelnigga:

Som

VIP
Study after Study proves this. PL is a trading region and has always been a trading region. While SL is a peasant region that r farming/pastoralists.

plsl.png
It's not a coincidence that many somalis who do tahrib are Somalilanders, they are probably even more numerous than southerners.
Somaliland is peaceful but the unemployment is crazy

Gambar

VIP
I've noticed that Somaliland's diaspora are the ones who seem to own most homes in their homeland. Whereas in Puntland, that's not the case, it's the locals who own their own homes and businesses. Pay attention and you'll notice this.

This is a good thing for Puntland because it means locals don't need diaspora Puntites in order to thrive.

President Deni is an example of a local Puntite who became wealthy on his own. We have many of these people.
I noticed it too. A lot of them were the first to leave but they don’t have a bigger diaspora.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PuntiteQueen I am sorry but this dog @Passenger anigo marehan iyo hawiye ku mashqulsan ayuu ii soo radsaday, marka meel baan saray eyga.

slfield.png

This nigga cannot even build his own sporting grounds which was all done by turks and they charging his ass and he wants to talk to a PUNTITE who just finished Garowe Stadium and Galkacyo Stadium which is already getting 'seats' installed. These two irir dogs @Galmudug-State @Passenger have one thing in common, hate of PL lakin they also cannot 'agree among themselves' after their failed irir project

Trending