Somaliland : 24th anniversary of armed forces !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fear Allah, you are disgusting , the fact that you use "rape" as a joke point exposes your lack of morals.
Don't quote me, just go pray for forgiveness
:nahgirl::childplease::camby:

Focus on your country and what amisom are doing to the females there instead
of SL politics and sub clans of Issaq, which shouldn't be your priority

:trumpsmirk:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
What a pathetic army, they can't even secure the borders they claim for 27 years that's the biggest fail I have ever seen.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Yeah what's sad is you aren't helping your females but cry wolf, when I simply
state the facts

why don't you focus on them instead of SL politics but than again it shows you
dont' care about them

:liberaltears:

Because they haven't got any politics to talk about its all farmaajo all the time whereas Somaliland is heavily decentralised where something happens in every part of the country

waraabe

Your superior
OMG Somaliland has the most overrated paper tiger “army” in the region.

They should just recruit from Beesha Arap since Garxajis is no longer part of Jeegaan land. The HA and HJ are not good fighters particularly the HA.

ha raped hy in the 90s, its why you are crying till today lol

Because they haven't got any politics to talk about its all farmaajo all the time whereas Somaliland is heavily decentralised where something happens in every part of the country
The whole federalism project is decentralised.
:faysalwtf:
Noone gives a fk if Somaliland joins Somalia, only the politicians and online trolls do.Not even most somalilanders do.
:dabcasar:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
If you knew Dir affairs you'd know the conflict is between reer nuur Gadabuursi & reer hareed Habar Awal.

I suggest you mind your own business and stop creating division between brothers.

DIR POWER:vncu2n5:
Yeah it was over land. Im reer xareed so i would know about this. Alot my family is gadabursi cause we tend to intermarry alot with each other.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
lol punani got jokes after the humiliation of last month

Let him be sxb at this point hes just clutching at straws :mjlol::mjlol:

Somaliland claims Sool and Sanaag and has been unable to secure it for 27 years it's entire so called existence? Is it the truth you reject or is it that low literacy rate in the World Bank report?

419.gif

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
ha raped hy in the 90s, its why you are crying till today lol

Where is your evidence?

HY was in complete control of Burco and Erigavo peace was declared in 1997. Please tell us where this Muse Bixi saw HY. Lol in his dream maybe.

Burco 1994-1997

I don’t see a single Jeegaan in it. They were cleared from the city and were dying of Shubab biyood in Yiroowe camp named “Baac ku xaar”.

Ahaha
Bruh this is despite of HY vs 8 sub clans( HA, HJ, Arab, Ayub, Gdb, Dhulos, Warsan, and Oromo)

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Yeah my abti got dropped in Berbera, HY sent ciise muuse into the wilderness and mountains like danyeers no pun intended.

Boqor tell them sxb. Wallahi We some Muse Carre and Muse abdalla chased them out of Berbera(1992). Lol

The reconciliation conference took place in Sheekh mountains and that is when they were let back into the city.

Habar Yonis conquered Erigavo, Burco, and Berbera and still had enough to back up Ciidagale in Hargeysa. That is true power.

And thus reason for Jeegaanta aka Marya alool. The only way they are even able to have fair chance is when they combine their pathetic clans lol

Aren't they your sisters in Somalinimo and Islam too lol this is tragic

Did I not tell you to never quote my posts ever again? Or do you suffer from amnesia?

Weren't you calling Issaq woman 's? which includes your own hooya who is Issaq?

Sit the f*ck down :hillarybiz: the question marks are rhetorical btw

Did I not tell you to never quote my posts ever again? Or do you suffer from amnesia?

Weren't you calling Issaq woman 's? which includes your own hooya who is Issaq?

Sit the f*ck down :hillarybiz: the question marks are rhetorical btw

I said habar jeclo girls in my ends are hoes which is nothing but facts.

That has no correlation with you mocking the rape of your somali "sisters". You're sick go and seek help and repent before you die, do you think it makes you look cool and score points with your lander buddies?

I said habar jeclo girls in my ends are hoes which is nothing but facts.

That has no correlation with you mocking the rape of your somali "sisters". You're sick go and seek help and repent before you die, do you think it makes you look cool and score points with your lander buddies?

Horta I do wonder, how can you look your hooya in the face after you called her a hoe?

You said ALL issaqs females were hoes.

The MJ hoes in london are being rinsed by my fellow issaq brethen, I am sure your
sister is one of those on her knees slurping away

FACTS

:ulyin: horta what drugs are you on, one minute you act like a sheik the
next a abhorrent nasty qablist half bred of which his fellow MJs dont accept

:russ: I guess you have identity issues, if you throwing your own HOOYA under
the bus

Like I said don't ever quote me again you lil c*nt

Horta I do wonder, how can you look your hooya in the face after you called her a hoe?

You said ALL issaqs females were hoes.

The MJ hoes in london are being rinsed by my fellow issaq brethen, I am sure your
sister is one of those on her knees slurping away

FACTS

:ulyin: horta what drugs are you on, one minute you act like a sheik the
next a abhorrent nasty qablist half bred of which his fellow MJs dont accept

:russ:

Lol why are you so triggered walaal? I was just surprised you seemed bila deen and bila dhiig. And that MJ hoes thing good let them, I can only talk for what happens on my side of the map.:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts