Somaliland : 24th anniversary of armed forces !

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
Somaliland today celebrated the 24th anniversary of the establishment of the somaliland army!

The spectacular parade was attended by friendly neighbouring countries Djibouti ,Ethiopia and British army!

Beautiful to see a united somaliland with
Many figures attending to name a few , President Muse , Ex-Pr silanyo, Cirro, Faisal Ali.waraabe!

Guul ciidanka JSL

@waraabe @oday1kenobi @The Cushitic One[/USER [USER=32]@Lancer @Oscar
@Bilal @Buskud[/USER]

Last edited:
Somaliland isn't united, a bunch of alibaba wearing xoolo dancing through three cities won't change that.

You said Somaliland isn't united, here is your answer, they say pics speak louder than words, this pic is taken today, all the SL politcal parties are united under one flag, and are particapating Somaliland national army day together.

Strong together :salute:
Bc8fw24.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If the entire dir tribe all 7689 of them were put on one side and @The Cushitic One was asked to choose between them and icitiraaf I bet you my last pretty penny she wouldn’t hesitate choosing icitiraaf she’ll be like shiekh Isaac is from Iraq these black indigenous Africans don’t concern me kkk

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Why would he hate Isaaq Dir when we found his grandfather hiding in a tree because he stole some sandals? :ftw9nwa:

DIR POWER:vncu2n5:
I don’t hate dir it Isaac Who hate dir look at how many samaroon they killed listen to this dir ciise brother from djbouti telling Isaac if they’re united against samaroon then ciise and samaroon are united against Isaac

Status
Not open for further replies.