Somaliland 2012 Local District Elections Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Does not matter. CM got 12 seats, HJ got 5 HY got 3 Saaxil will deliver Bixi with a landslide kkkkkkk

Mark my words CG will vote for UCID.

It doesn't matter if you have 100 MPs in Sahil the vice mayor of Berbera will always
be Muuse Cabdalle and the mayor will be CM. Only those two communities are native
to the area.

:manny:

Bohol

VIP
kkkkkkkk even more reason CG will not vote for Wadani. VP is Gadabursi, Chairmen (next presidential candidate) is Arap. Ina Bubba is irrelevant.

You're a kid. Do you know what musdambeedka means? it means the men behind the curtains who control the party policy. Ismaaciil
Hurre Buuba is one. CG are very relevant in the party since they are one of the policy makers.

"siyaasi ismaaciil buubaa oo ka mid ah musdambeedka xisbiga wadani"
http://www.haldoornews.com/2017/09/...usharixiinta-kulmiye-iyo-wadani-daawo-muuqaa/

Bohol

VIP
So you admit you are going to lose Saxiil kkkkkkkk

Nah I just reminded you it doesn't matter how much you butt-lick HA you will always be nothing in Berbera since you bragged about some MPs there but yet nothing to show for :manny:.

Bohol

VIP
And it doesn't matter how much you butt-lick CG or Cissa Muuse they'll never vote 4 you :liberaltears:

kkkk you are porcupine though and got nothing to do with Garhajis affairs whether they vote for me or not is up to them. When did I bum-lick CM? they are free to vote for their cousin Bihi just like CG are free to vote for their cousin Cirro.

:samwelcome:

kkkk you are porcupine though and got nothing to do with Garhajis affairs whether they vote for me or not is up to them. When did I bum-lick CM? they are free to vote for their cousin Bihi just like CG are free to vote for their cousin Cirro.

I can talk about whatever I want to, this is public forum after all and my thread. You take the liberty talking whatever you want on beelaha kale ee HA, HJ and Gadabursi so don't get your pants twisted when others point flows with your narrative. :trumpsmirk:

Bohol

VIP
Nope I never talk about inter HA affairs or inter HJ affairs. I couldn't careless for what disagreements your sub clans have. :manny:

A Porcupine trying to talk for beesha Cidagale comes across as desperate though. :mjlol:

You're a kid. Do you know what musdambeedka means? it means the men behind the curtains who control the party policy. Ismaaciil
Hurre Buuba is one. CG are very relevant in the party since they are one of the policy makers.

"siyaasi ismaaciil buubaa oo ka mid ah musdambeedka xisbiga wadani"
http://www.haldoornews.com/2017/09/...usharixiinta-kulmiye-iyo-wadani-daawo-muuqaa/

kkkkkk I didn't see this effing legislator!

Translations: CG have no place in the top 3 position within WADANI and should be happy with being legislators :faysalwtf:

Bohol

VIP
kkkkkk I didn't see this effing legislator!

Translations: CG have no place in the top 3 position within WADANI and should be happy with being legislators :faysalwtf:

You will see the kind of ministers they get when WADANI takes over. You will cry your eyes out. :pachah1:

That is news. I didn't try to pass off my own "narrative" like you tried to do in this topic.

You talked about Cimraan breaking off HJ and provided the video in same thread.

I know. He properly had another stroke after this video emerged. The langaab coalition is falling apart quickly. :ileycry:

I didn't pass any narrative, everything I said reflect what the vast majority of CG perceive in WADANI. Basically another UDUB + Arap

Bohol

VIP
You talked about Cimraan breaking off HJ and provided the video in same thread.

I didn't pass any narrative, everything I said reflect what the vast majority of CG perceive in WADANI. Basically another UDUB + Arap

Regardless I showed you many videos. A large part of CG are already part of WADANI they will vote for that party whether you like it or not that is the reality.

Just today

Regardless I showed you many videos. A large part of CG are already part of WADANI they will vote for that party whether you like it or not that is the reality.

Just today

This tactic of posting videos after videos of pre planned parties doesn't work with me cuz I know and you know majority of people attending are getting paid for. The same goes for Kulmiye and UCID. Next weeks all parties will campaign in M/Jeex and make a stop in Salaxly. It does not prove anything because all parties have candidates from all communities, WADANI for instance was welcomed in Caynaba and won 3 seats prior in 2012 ellections, do you think they are HY:pachah1:

Same goes for Burco, one of the seats won by WADANI was to a HJ candidate:drakelaugh:

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
WADANI doesn't need to pay other GX to join the party just like they don't need to pay other HY.:mjlol: If they were HJ or HA supporters
now that is believable.

As this smart Cidagale lady clarifies they are voting for WADANI out of Garxajisniimo. :manny: You overestimate influence of dollar but underestimate qabil.

WADANI doesn't need to pay other GX to join the party just like they don't need to pay other HY.:mjlol: If they are HJ or HA supporters
now that is believable.

As this smart Cidagale lady clarifies they are voting it out of Garxajisniimo. :manny: You overestimate dollar but underestimate qabil.

They won't need to pay because they are running for presidency Ciidagale got their own thing going with UCID and no way they will lend their support for WADANI to become legislators.

Someway GXnimo didn't work in the past for Warabe in 2002/2010 elections, it won't work for Cirro today in 2017.

Bohol

VIP
They won't need to pay because they are running for presidency Ciidagale got their own thing going with UCID and no way they will lend their support for WADANI to become legislators.

Someway GXnimo didn't work in the past for Warabe in 2002/2010 elections, it won't work for Cirro.

Faysal is not a serious contender while Cirro is, the CG community knows those facts. So
the choice the CG have is Cirro or Bihi this time and we both know who they will vote for.
Common sense prevails in the end.

Faysal is not a serious contender while Cirro is, the CG community knows those facts. So the choice the CG have is Cirro or Bihi this time and we both know who they will vote for. Common sense
prevails in the end.

He wouldn't amass 100k in votes from all over the country and beat 4 other parties had he wasn't a serious contender. In fact what hinders Warabe is his weak collation game and overly aggressive approach other than that, he'd be perfect candidate and sweep the presidency.

On what planet are you living? Warabe is Alpha and more suited to become president than Cirro, its clear to the blind, Cirro is not fit nor mentally in shape to become president. It takes him a minute to put a sentence together and who could forget his presidential performance in the parliament :

otRgAiq.gif

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
End of the day Cirro is the one who included the Arap, Gadabursi, HY, large part of CG
and other communities into the party. Politics is a number's game and coalitions. Cirro
won the leadership for the GX and Faysal is known as someone that works with Kulmiye
so no one will take him serious.

:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts