Somalija je Srbija

E-M78 possibly has Balkan origins, as there is a diversity of not only E-M78 but also E-V65, E-V12 (our lineage), and E-V22 and E-V13 in Yugoslavs and Greeks. I say this is a far stronger case than anything like a single dhegcas clan like the Y45591 folks here boast. Indeed I think us E-Y18629 have the upper hand here.

If T-Y45591 is Arabian, I want to share here what I too saw in my dream last night after mom put me to bed. I'm sure as shook as any man can be, and the minute I woke I was sure to make sure to jot it down just before it escaped mi brains. Now here it goes: E-Y18629 was aparrently a Irir Samaalovic (Darood was Irirgang G) Dinaric born and raised. It was in the mountains he spent, fighting and relaxing most of his days. Killing and fighting with his clan and crew, cleaning up the Albos and their Turkling boos. So he was in the mountains of Kosovo with medevaca bumping some Gru, he gets charged unbeknownstss by a rogue Gypsi group. A legion of a man, he makes them rout, chasing on their heels well past noon. And on this run, he goes too far from home. He makes it to Horn, past the southerly nomes. So he finds himself wandering aimlessly amidst the rocks and sand, and finds a dark maiden on a tree, sitting high on a branch. After he beckons forth to help her to the ground, he asks her if she would like to settle down?

Are we Somalis clearly not black-skinned Balkaners? Who is it that can deny? we are just as tribal, divided, stone headed and self-defeating as them? Sometimes when I hear the word Somalization from a distance, I can't make it out but it sure does sound a hell lot like balkanization. Puntland is like if Slovinija were poor + degenerate FKD schemers, they too like to associate witwith their more advanced northern neighbors (Mehri & Darood brozerz, mY sulDan QaBuuUzZz, naaxnu 3rb) and the self-hating supremacism they direct at the own brothers. Siad Barre was a reluctantly compelled hitler-moustache avatar of Radovan Karadizic (or vice versa, bcz Siad is older), Bulgaria is alternate hist. near-Russified Djibouti (if it had actual history) Krajina is what Dhul-bahante and Warsangeli wanted, but sometimes don't (hard to tell). Bosniaks = .5 + Rhnwyn langaabs (5th column mass of dubious origins who got raped) Italianos are gonna feature as the Osmaanis in this one, and the Xabash could only look up to and attempt to be 1/100 the man Austria-Hungary was, so the association sucks and abit shit.

The rest of the blackface cast:

Mohammed Haji Egal : Ante Marjovic (deputy leaders of establishment agenda against their own)

Kosovar Serbs : NFDers

Kosovars: ???Afars???

Vukovar : the Hargeisa of Yugo

BiH : pre-USC Mogadishu

SSDF = Slovenian forces

SNF = Republic Srbska (hostile territory maneuvers)

Montenegrins vis a vis Serbs : Garhajis and SNM

Balkan warfare led to Somaliazation, Somali politics is Balkanization. Nurture is nature, iyo Somaalidu waa ummad asaalkood yahay Serbska.

Inbf Qaraboooga break through - read the title, it clearly says we wuz Euros not mongoloids ffs

Bratstvo i jedinstvo - walaaltinimo iyo midnimo

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
This top tier levels of shitposting I'm impressed you really took your time with this one :dead:

Apollo

VIP
Funny shitpost.

But in all seriousness, E-M78 is from Northeast or Northern East Africa and those Balkan guys got it from Levantine admixed Anatolian Neolithic farmers.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Знао сам!

Увек сам се претплатио на идеју да су Сомалци заправо само мрачни Срби! Обоје смо окружени непријатељима и добили смо само себе.

Косово је СРБИЈА!:salute:

Знао сам!

Увек сам се претплатио на идеју да су Сомалци заправо само мрачни Срби! Обоје смо окружени непријатељима и добили смо само себе.

Косово је СРБИЈА!:salute:

Па, јебем вас, од једног великог Самаал Срба до брата! Приближава се дан веће светске државе Србије. Па ипак, сви они заборављају, само ми - прави Србин Самаале - знамо.

Ако знате да јебено знате !!!!

Наши велики српски великани Самаал само су пред нама. Можемо данас сисати курац, али јебат ћемо све њихове мотике сутра!

#блацксербсрисеуп
#косовоиссербиа
#босниаиссербиа #иоурмомсербиатообитцх
#СРБИЈА
#ганггангфуцкингганг

дхсјссксјекејејрјтјркејерј

:friendhug::salute::salute::salute:

Last edited:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Па, јебем вас, од једног великог Самаал Срба до брата! Приближава се дан веће светске државе Србије. Па ипак, сви они заборављају, само ми - прави Србин Самаале - знамо.

Ако знате да јебено знате !!!!

Наши велики српски великани Самаал само су пред нама. Можемо данас сисати курац, али јебат ћемо све њихове мотике сутра!

#блацксербсрисеуп
#косовоиссербиа
#босниаиссербиа #иоурмомсербиатообитцх
#СРБИЈА
#ганггангфуцкингганг

дхсјссксјекејејрјтјркејерј
View attachment 97914
То је дух мог брата! Црни Срби ће устати, а ми ћемо заузети Африку и покорити Банту, Оромосе, Арапе и друге непријатеље српске нације Самаале!

Ускоро ћемо просветити успаване сомалијске масе, брате мој!

Живела српска република Самаале!

#косовојесрбија
#сомалијајесрбија
#србијајесомалија
#јебемтимајкухабесха

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

То је дух мог брата! Црни Срби ће устати, а ми ћемо заузети Африку и покорити Банту, Оромосе, Арапе и друге непријатеље српске нације Самаале!

Ускоро ћемо просветити успаване сомалијске масе, брате мој!

Живела српска република Самаале!

#косовојесрбија
#сомалијајесрбија
#србијајесомалија
#јебемтимајкухабесха

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ezgif.com-optimize (1).gif

You're one strange dude.

P.s. you didn't answer my question in the T-M184 thread.

It's epicenter is close to northern Cameroon. You have E-V32, T-L208, and R1b-V88 in high frequencies in that region in multiple ethnic groups. They are only around 5,000 years removed from Somali V32, we both have an MRCA in E-CTS2294. They are under E-V5933.

So I believe 5,000 years is a lower estimate for T-Y45591 entrance into the Cushitic and Chadic genepool. So it would be around the period that major backmigration into the Horn was beginning or ongoing.

The Toubou T-L208 belongs to a major Arab cluster - so we can take it out of consideration.

E-V5933 was Gulf Arab majority until the samples from Green Sahara we uploaded. There were Somalis arguing E-V32 has both a Eurasian and African subclade - which I thought was the mind numbingly the stupidest idea to have crossed anyones mind.

E-Y28701 was what they believed was a ancient Eurasian subclade since it only really had Arabs (Saudis, Kuwaitis) and a few Sudanese - I believed it was Central Cushitic and Chadic related. But they argued it was prehistoric in Arabia.

I ended up being right.

Y45591 is just a repeat.

It's epicenter is close to northern Cameroon. You have E-V32, T-L208, and R1b-V88 in high frequencies in that region in multiple ethnic groups. They are only around 5,000 years removed from Somali V32, we both have an MRCA in E-CTS2294. They are under E-V5933.

So I believe 5,000 years is a lower estimate for T-Y45591 entrance into the Cushitic and Chadic genepool. So it would be around the period that major backmigration into the Horn was beginning or ongoing.

The Toubou T-L208 belongs to a major Arab cluster - so we can take it out of consideration.

E-V5933 was Gulf Arab majority until the samples from Green Sahara we uploaded. There were Somalis arguing E-V32 has both a Eurasian and African subclade - which I thought was the mind numbingly the stupidest idea to have crossed anyones mind.

E-Y28701 was what they believed was a ancient Eurasian subclade since it only really had Arabs (Saudis, Kuwaitis) and a few Sudanese - I believed it was Central Cushitic and Chadic related. But they argued it was prehistoric in Arabia.

I ended up being right.

Y45591 is just a repeat.

Thanks, but I meant these questions

When will the results be available?

I'm assuming North Africa/Egypt?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
E-M78 possibly has Balkan origins, as there is a diversity of not only E-M78 but also E-V65, E-V12 (our lineage), and E-V22 and E-V13 in Yugoslavs and Greeks. I say this is a far stronger case than anything like a single dhegcas clan like the Y45591 folks here boast. Indeed I think us E-Y18629 have the upper hand here.

If T-Y45591 is Arabian, I want to share here what I too saw in my dream last night after mom put me to bed. I'm sure as shook as any man can be, and the minute I woke I was sure to make sure to jot it down just before it escaped mi brains. Now here it goes: E-Y18629 was aparrently a Irir Samaalovic (Darood was Irirgang G) Dinaric born and raised. It was in the mountains he spent, fighting and relaxing most of his days. Killing and fighting with his clan and crew, cleaning up the Albos and their Turkling boos. So he was in the mountains of Kosovo with medevaca bumping some Gru, he gets charged unbeknownstss by a rogue Gypsi group. A legion of a man, he makes them rout, chasing on their heels well past noon. And on this run, he goes too far from home. He makes it to Horn, past the southerly nomes. So he finds himself wandering aimlessly amidst the rocks and sand, and finds a dark maiden on a tree, sitting high on a branch. After he beckons forth to help her to the ground, he asks her if she would like to settle down?

Are we Somalis clearly not black-skinned Balkaners? Who is it that can deny? we are just as tribal, divided, stone headed and self-defeating as them? Sometimes when I hear the word Somalization from a distance, I can't make it out but it sure does sound a hell lot like balkanization. Puntland is like if Slovinija were poor + degenerate FKD schemers, they too like to associate witwith their more advanced northern neighbors (Mehri & Darood brozerz, mY sulDan QaBuuUzZz, naaxnu 3rb) and the self-hating supremacism they direct at the own brothers. Siad Barre was a reluctantly compelled hitler-moustache avatar of Radovan Karadizic (or vice versa, bcz Siad is older), Bulgaria is alternate hist. near-Russified Djibouti (if it had actual history) Krajina is what Dhul-bahante and Warsangeli wanted, but sometimes don't (hard to tell). Bosniaks = .5 + Rhnwyn langaabs (5th column mass of dubious origins who got raped) Italianos are gonna feature as the Osmaanis in this one, and the Xabash could only look up to and attempt to be 1/100 the man Austria-Hungary was, so the association sucks and abit shit.

The rest of the blackface cast:

Mohammed Haji Egal : Ante Marjovic (deputy leaders of establishment agenda against their own)

Kosovar Serbs : NFDers

Kosovars: ???Afars???

Vukovar : the Hargeisa of Yugo

BiH : pre-USC Mogadishu

SSDF = Slovenian forces

SNF = Republic Srbska (hostile territory maneuvers)

Montenegrins vis a vis Serbs : Garhajis and SNM

Balkan warfare led to Somaliazation, Somali politics is Balkanization. Nurture is nature, iyo Somaalidu waa ummad asaalkood yahay Serbska.

Inbf Qaraboooga break through - read the title, it clearly says we wuz Euros not mongoloids ffs

Bratstvo i jedinstvo - walaaltinimo iyo midnimo

LOL - Bosniaks laangaab kulaha, is that why most of us are blonde and blue eyed while the average serb looks like mehmet from Ankara?

Tf outta there, you and the one that allowed this thread.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Funny shitpost.

But in all seriousness, E-M78 is from Northeast or Northern East Africa and those Balkan guys got it from Levantine admixed Anatolian Neolithic farmers.
doesnt E m78 come from the levent ie from the neolithic farmers which is how the balkan guys got it and eventually the somalis