Somalia's New Minister of Security named by PM Roble

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

No xishood wallahi he has proven he is compromised now and is Dam Jadiid

Mashallah Rooble

241667350_4668835783167867_8217337042178814487_n.jpg

Xildhibaan C/laahi Maxamed Nuur oo loo magaaacabay wasiirka Amniga wuxuu kamid ahaa dadkii ka hor tagay muddo kororsigii uu samaystay madaxweynaha waqtigiisu dhamaaday ee Farmaajo.

cow

VIP
Rooble has gone completely mad. he appointed a moriyaan who stole from the somali people then fought against the somali army.

TekNiKo

VIP
Rooble has gone completely mad. he appointed a moriyaan who stole from the somali people then fought against the somali army.
Hes gone completely nuts! Farmaajo is already planning his replacement. He is definitely a foreign agent disrupting Somalia elections!

Cali Geedi would be a good fit

cow

VIP
As if Farmaajo has the power. He really lost the plot 😂, calaacal never stops.

This is in the hands of the PM.

any new minister has to be approved by the parliament it is in the dastuur. and the parliament is 80 percent N&N

so what Rooble done was unconstitutional

TekNiKo

VIP
President Farmaajo I urge you to call a state or an emergency our nation is under attack by the UK , Emirates and Kenya to disturb the government to further delay elections. We urge you to declare this state so the great government of Somalia can continue to serve the people ontwards elections.

We urge you Farmaajo to take a strong hand against spoilers who concoted the Ikran Tahliil Case who is alive in Nairobi and was hired by the Mi5 to frame our beloved leaders.

We urge you to stand strong!!

bidenkulaha

GalYare
any new minister has to be approved by the parliament it is in the dastuur. and the parliament is 80 percent N&N

so what Rooble done was unconstitutional
The ex-President handed over Security matters to the PM. This has nothing to do with Farmaajo

cow

VIP
The ex-President handed over Security matters to the PM. This has nothing to do with Farmaajo

he did not handover and even if he did he can take it back lol. but he did not. plus this has nothing to with security.

it is how any new minister is appointed. Rooble does not have leg to stand on. he is a headless chicken. the parliament which is Overwhelmingly N&N will reject it. thus the current minister keeps his job.

Rooble looses again :pachah1:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
he did not handover and even if he did he can take it back lol. but he did not. plus this has nothing to with security.

it is how any new minister is appointed. Rooble does not have leg to stand on. he is a headless chicken. the parliament which is Overwhelmingly N&N will reject it. thus the current minister keeps his job.

Rooble looses again :pachah1:
The Parliament no longer has a mandate. We’re electing a new one as we speak.

I dare the former Parliament to reconvene. Any issues now is out of their hands. This time Badbaado Qaran will actually be able stop it from happening with the Support of the PM and the security apparatus of the country. It won’t be just down to Saadaq John.

cow

VIP
The Parliament no longer has a mandate. We’re electing a new one as we speak.

I dare the former Parliament to reconvene. Any issues now is out of their hands

until a new parliament is sworn in the current one still hold the mandate it is in the dastuur and if the parliament has no mandate then so does rooble.

plus it was the parliament that voted for rooble in april 2021 two months after february 2021 for rooble to be in charge of election process.

so why is the parliament valid in april and not in september?

just admit it your moriyaan boy lost the plot.

Trending