Somalia's New Minister of Security named by PM Roble

cow

VIP
The Parliament and the President mandate has expired. Full power is with the PM. PM's job is to lead the country towards peaceful election

caqli moriyaan waa kaas.

so according to you the man who appointed rooble and the parliament that voted and approved it, their mandate ended but not the PM?

any new minister has to be approved by the parliament it is in the dastuur. and the parliament is 80 percent N&N

so what Rooble done was unconstitutional

The parliament is prorogued. Rooble can constitutionally appoint caretaker ministers and they can vote on permament replacements if/when they return

The ex-President handed over Security matters to the PM. This has nothing to do with Farmaajo

Like I told @Dalalos_ibn_Adali what Rooble did might be uncosntitutional assumption of presidential powers, but MrCheese cant/shouldnt have hired/promoted Fahad until Fahad clears his name. Every MX president should remember that the capital is in Muqdisho. If you do something that is universally odious to Haawiye, face the potential of becoming powerless. You might get chased out like your uncle Afweyne. The best case scenario is Cadde Nuur style forcing the president to "voluntarily" resign. And, finally always choose a compliant guy like Cali Geeddi, preferably Abgaal, no HG

E-yRVM8XIAEzs4I.jpeg.jpg

Rooble Roob keeno is a real 1 for this . N&N wont sleep for the rest of the week .
One line I would miss from the N&n cultist is
DhiZ iZ cHeSs nOT cHeCkers

:krs:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Crazy comeback from Damul-Jadiid. They looked finished a few years ago, especially once Kheyre got sacked.

Turns out Farmaajo was stupid enough to choose another Damul-Jadiid PM. I swear Rooble fooled me too. He really waited till the N&N parliament was out of business.
7EFB304E-01CC-484A-84E1-F8D5E9669E86.jpeg
Will be interesting who gets the presidency. Deni, another Damul-Jadiid is looking favourite.

Crazy comeback from Damul-Jadiid. They looked finished a few years ago, especially once Kheyre got sacked.

Turns out Farmaajo was stupid enough to choose another Damul-Jadiid PM. I swear Rooble fooled me too. He really waited till the N&N parliament was out of business.
View attachment 199799Will be interesting who gets the presidency. Deni, another Damul-Jadiid is looking favourite.

UPD affliates and Deni are clear favourites until roblee throws himself in .
Himilo qaran need to steal few politicians from UPD and get wadajir party to come along if they want to compete.

Mashallah, lets get a HG president. We need a harsh leader not this limp wristed BS. If the tables were turned and Farmaajo was PM , Roble would've kicked him out in seconds.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
The 68er’s are a confusing bunch smh, who has the authority to name cabinet positions PM or the President according to the temporary dastuur ? It’s not rocket science.

Trending