Somalia's independence week, official thread.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
As I said, you don't know the difference between Independence and recognition.

" Independence is a condition of a person, nation, country, or state in which its residents and population, or some portion thereof, exercise self-government, and usually sovereignty, over its territory."

You owe me for educating you, son.
Cuqdad ku dhimo marqaanland!
2CD7D44A-4323-46CF-B81E-00A5DF1339D1.gif

I am sure we'll find a solution that will make everyone happy.

i don't in the brute force daydream from some Southies.

like old days, the issue will be solved under a tree.
I'm not gonna lie is much better if Somaliland and DDS to unite since we share a lot of stuff together

Lets have a civilized discussion

No one cares about your opinion khathead!
HAG are part and parcel of Somalia and always will be, Go to Mogadishu and see it for yourself :trumpsmirk:

No Isaaq attacks Haawiye/Samaale/Irir and vice versa

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway xamar is fuusuq city if they're throwing the tawheed flag to the ground like that

Muqdisho civilians are not the problem. Just a few bad leaders from the great Muqdisho community

Lol, good on you for betraying the lie that you have been using till now that you are HAG. Well done for exposing yourself, sheegato :mjlol:

see this thread I started about Jabartis larping as Samaale/Irir clans like Haawiye
Irir sheegads | Somali Spot | Forum, News, Videos

lol, you people broke the irir unity thing first once you began insulting my country:manny:

View attachment 190383SL isn’t an independent country because it isn’t recognised as a country. That’s really all there is to it:ehh:

There is no such thing as an Irir unity involving Isaaq because Isaaq is not part of Irir or Samaale. What you maybe getting at is an alliance between the Irir confederacy and the Isaaq clan. There is no such thing either. Why?

Isaaq and Irir hardly interact. So they also rarely clash. Thus, we see little to no calaacal from Irir about Isaaq and vice versa. Thats why anytime we see an alleged Irir obsessed with attacking Isaaq, we suspect we have a Jabarti larping as Irir. Jabartis have legitimate grievances against Isaaq because of centuries of Isaaq conquering Jabarti deegaans

Last edited:
Lets have a civilized discussion

No Isaaq attacks Haawiye/Samaale/Irir and vice versa

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Muqdisho civilians are not the problem. Just a few bad leaders from the great Muqdisho community

see this thread I started about Jabartis larping as Samaale/Irir clans like Haawiye
Irir sheegads | Somali Spot | Forum, News, Videos

There is no such thing as an Irir unity between Isaaq, who are not Irir, and the Irir clans like Haawiye. What you maybe getting at is an alliance between the Irir confederacy and the Isaaq clan. There is no such thing either

Isaaq and Irir hardly interact or clash. Thus, we have little to no calaacal from Irir about Isaaq vice versa. Thats why anytime we see an alleged Irir obsessed with attacking Isaaq, we suspect we have a Jabarti larping as Irir. Jabartis have legitimate grievances against Isaaq because of centuries of Isaaq conquering Jabarti deegaans
The best thing to come out of this thread is the exposure of this sheegato :denzelnigga:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
can't keep up with all these independence days. 27 juin for Djibouti and may 18 for Somaliland is too much for me already

Inshallah my independence day will be when banadir state establishes , the day when our hard earned money goes back to building my city and its environs instead of supporting other somalis .

The day when we elect our own mayor and administration the day a man like xijaar cant longer become head of security and someone from gedo become president because of this outdated 4.5 system .

Long live #BanadirState
banadir2.gif

Trending