Somalia's independence week, official thread.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Italians forced you to abandon your cultures and be used as a policemen for italian white settlers while in Somaliland our culture and elders were our rulers
This has to be satire

giphy.gif

Italians forced you to abandon your cultures and be used as a policemen for italian white settlers while in Somaliland our culture and elders were our rulers

That is actually why all of Somalia is a shithole terror infested hell-hole..
The somali Xeer was broken down by the Italian fascist state so the could better colonise them.

And to this day they are fucked..

convincation

VIP
That is actually why all of Somalia is a shithole terror infested hell-hole..
The somali Xeer was broken down by the Italian fascist state so the could better colonise them.

And to this day they are fucked..
Must be the trauma of knowing our fellow somalis from the north where kept in human zoos
giphy.gif

Why celebrate an Independence Day when your not even independent? “Independent” is in the name and your triple heart emoji state doesn’t quite meet the entry requirements :comeon:
You are not very bright are you. We are an Independent country, your government has no control over us. As demonstrated by the Berbera development. Your government tried at all cost to stop it from happening, including crying to the International community.

Another proof of our independence - your president begging Abiy Ahmed to visit Hargeisa, and then being categorically told no by Muuse Biixi :mjlol:

If Somaliland is not independent, why are you begging to the International community and Ethiopia for help in dealing with us :lolbron:

convincation

VIP
I have no idea what you are talking about...
Let’s keep it that way for the self of your self esteem
You are not very bright are you. We are an Independent country, your government has no control over us. As demonstrated by the Berbera development. Your government tried at all cost to stop it from happening, including crying to the International community.

Another proof of our independence - your president begging Abiy Ahmed to visit Hargeisa, and then being categorically told no by Muuse Biixi :mjlol:

If Somaliland is not independent, why are you begging to the International community and Ethiopia for help in dealing with us :lolbron:
That’s just farmajo being incompetent plus I’m talking officially, SL is a self declared independent state....as in the only people who consider it a country is you people

Let’s keep it that way for the self of your self esteem

That’s just farmajo being incompetent plus I’m talking officially, SL is a self declared independent state....as in the only people who consider it a country is you people
Independent means you have control over your lands dummy, that is exactly what SL has. Any of your dumb government sets foot in Hargeisa and he will be shot on sight. Any of your citizens misbehaves in SL and he gets slapped around like Dabcasar, and then served a generous dose of Liin!

What you are referring to is being recognised Internationally. 18th May has nothing to do with recognition. It is the day we re-established our Independence.

Just keep quiet sheegato, if you have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

convincation

VIP
Lol, good on you for betraying the lie that you have been using till now that you are HAG. Well done for exposing yourself, sheegato :mjlol:
lol, you people broke the irir unity thing first once you began insulting my country:manny:
Independent means you have control over your lands dummy, that is exactly what SL has. Any of your dumb government sets foot in Hargeisa and he will be shot on sight. Any of your citizens misbehaves in SL and he gets slapped around like Dabcasar, and then served a generous dose of Liin!

What you are referring to is being recognised Internationally. 18th May has nothing to do with recognition. It is the day we re-established our Independence.

Just keep quiet sheegato, if you have no idea what the hell you are talking about.
2EFDE420-2A23-48CF-B58A-7F66B2256A44.jpeg
SL isn’t an independent country because it isn’t recognised as a country. That’s really all there is to it:ehh:

lol, you people broke the irir unity thing first once you began insulting my country:manny:

View attachment 190383SL isn’t an independent country because it isn’t recognised as a country. That’s really all there is to it:ehh:

As I said, you don't know the difference between Independence and recognition.

" Independence is a condition of a person, nation, country, or state in which its residents and population, or some portion thereof, exercise self-government, and usually sovereignty, over its territory."

You owe me for educating you, son.