SOMALIAS FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
:camby:

We have one of the best fertile lands in the country, which is precisely a good reason to separate ourselves.

We don't want to share our beautiful resort with the rest of you guys :siilaanyosmile:

But together under one noble Sultan like me, both Benaadir and Hirshabelle will enter a golden age of richness and prosperity.

Hirshabelle needs a metropolis like Mogadishu. How is it gonna a make a profit by using tuulos, no matter how beautiful and green they are. They need a bit of merchant expertise. And Benaadir needs the food for it's large population. It's a win win situation.

Think about it sxb.

But together under one noble Sultan like me, both Benaadir and Hirshabelle will enter a golden age of richness and prosperity.

Hirshabelle needs a metropolis like Mogadishu. How is it gonna a make a profit by using tuulos, no matter how beautiful and green they are. They need a bit of merchant expertise. And Benaadir needs the food for it's large population. It's a win win situation.

Think about it sxb.

This negotiation is over sxb.

Next time we meet it will be in the battle field near the border of Hiiran and Shabeelaha dheexe.

Abgaal VS Xawadle part 2 :samwelcome:

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander

Think about it sxb.
How would you share the power between the Abgaals?

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Abgaal as Abgaal. We're the same. :icon e biggrin:
Irl that isn’t true. Even between subclans they would fight for power. Historically this is actually true. Nomads would fight other ones and raid them and to get the best grazing ground.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
The people west of your "Sultanate" will not pledge allegiance to you.

You are better off looking for support in the northern and southern gobols. :samwelcome:

A few years time, you'll be crying for me to annex your lands, once you find out that you'll be making 0 in your annual budget.

I'll be waiting.

:sass2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending