SOMALIAS FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
If you became the president, what changes would you make?
It annoys me that he haven't done much for Somalia in his few months of presidency. I shall make the dry areas in Somalia grow crops. End the famine, Close the borders for awhile, Make jobs for the people, Make Somalia safe, put taxes on our waters, get rid of the toxics getting thrown in our waters, get rid of Al Shabaab and etc

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
You get my support wholeheartedly
You're starting a war with @MerchantOfMogadishu
IMG_5370.GIF
IMG_5370.GIF

Somali females aren't capable of leading a nation, at least anytime soon. Even The most educated of them that you feel would qualify for the job doesn't have an ounce of patriotism in them. The country would literally become a lgbfjfjfj orgy fest. Beside if we look at history, our race's females have never in history rose to such positions.

They are too emotionally fragile to lead, to to build and to be patient when things don't go their way.

This is the norm across the continent, africa - women have barely been elected as the head of the state. Abbysnia was the exception where a Habesha women was a queen and led the their people. Habesha women are the only women who have rose to power and led, no other nation in africa has done that. And you can't blame that on patriarchy, its simply natural selection.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
Somali females aren't capable of leading a nation, at least anytime soon. Even The most educated of them that you feel would qualify for the job doesn't have an ounce of patriotism in them. The country would literally become a lgbfjfjfj orgy fest. Beside if we look at history, our race's females have never in history rose to such positions.

They are too emotionally fragile to lead, to to build and to be patient when things don't go their way.

This is the norm across the continent, africa - women have barely been elected as the head of the state. Abbysnia was the exception where a Habesha women was a queen and led the their people. Habesha women are the only women who have rose to power and led, no other nation in africa has done that. And you can't blame that on patriarchy, its simply natural selection.
Keep fetishize Habeshas. I will make Somalia great again.

I want to become the president of Somalia in 2025

Please vote for me

You got my support as well young leader :fittytousand:

But it seems like you will have to lead another coup d'état like Aabe Siyaad and suspend the constitution of Somalia since it's says that the president must be over 40 years old. :gaasdrink::hillarybiz:

Skärmavbild 2017-11-22 kl. 22.45.31.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending