Somalia's federal government supports the ouster of Osoble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Stop the calacaal and scapegoating your clan for your wrongdoing, I liked you before this thread (although your erratic), your posts earlier in this thread were completely qabyalad but even then my issue was with a nasty comment you made about me, you proceeded to further disrespect me and lie about takfir like the deen is a joke. Man up and smarten up seriously, this was sad.
So you blame Majeerteen for the actions of a few trolls on this forum?

I knew this was a qabiliste :ohhh:

Any time I see you on here by he who holds my soul in his hand there's going to be a misunderstanding.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@fox why did you delete your comment? You said "females like to be called hoes and it makes their vagina wet & tingling"

You beta cuck :chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Bruuh chill leave the girl alone
I can't believe she had the audacity to treat you like you were a vulnerable child like you couldn't stand up for yourself, I don't know why she had to resort to embarrassing you in front of all these folks, unlike her I don't think you're vulnerable and I don't think you need anyone to hold your hand nor breastfeed you my g

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
@Mohamedali i will leave her alone you're the man you ain't no child:salute:
You ain't my boy stop trash talking a sister like @embarassing she don't deserve your insults she shouldn't treat me like a child but it's human instincts that she does so as a young age is associated with vulnurability and innocence both of which I'm not susceptible to i rate her for not resorting to verbal abuse like you did to her your lucky i don't bang the f*ck out of you don't ever disrespect her again fucking dickhead and certainly dont play me against her i know ur kind u ain't my g

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You ain't my boy stop trash talking a sister like @embarassing she don't deserve your insults she shouldn't treat me like a child but it's human instincts that she does so as a young age is associated with vulnurability and innocence both of which I'm not susceptible to i rate her for not resorting to verbal abuse like you did to her your lucky i don't bang the f*ck out of you don't ever disrespect her again fucking dickhead and certainly dont play me against her i know ur kind u ain't my g
Ok bro in that case I tried to be civil with you but no more hooyada siilkayda waas f*ck all the females in your family f*ck that that bore you are you happy now you son of a prostitute kkkk

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
I'm not even allowed to be a transqabilist so now they want my land, my water, my port deals and stop me from being transqabilist. exactly what will they stop at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts