Somalia's federal government supports the ouster of Osoble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You ARE a qabilist it's obvious from your ramblings on this forum but I NEVER and would NEVER bring the deen into it. That's from your own head and if I didn't love ilah and know you do I would hold your comments In this thread about me against you on yawmul qiyama but I forgive you, just don't @ me on here again. And you should use this as a learning experience read the thread again if you need to.

I'm done, salam.
You're a qabiliste khawrij moryaan black kkk

@embarassing i @ you again don't blow yourself up you hoe kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Lmao are you having a mental break down?
I just detest khawrij how you can slyly imply that I ain't a Muslim then go on to accuse me of qabyalad for merely posting videos is beyond me funny that the other five people I was debating you didn't accuse them of qabyalad @Ducaale @Coulombs law @Mohamedali @GABAN @XamarCade you didn't accuse them of qabyalad why is that abaayo macaan? Could it be cause they're from your tribe? If not then can you bring proof from this thread that I was engaging in qabyalad?

Ducaale

President 2k20
I just detest khawrij how you can slyly imply that I ain't a Muslim then go on to accuse me of qabyalad for merely posting videos is beyond me funny that the other five people I was debating you didn't accuse them of qabyalad @Ducaale @Coulombs law @Mohamedali @GABAN @XamarCade you didn't accuse them of qabyalad why is that abaayo macaan? Could it be cause they're from your tribe? If not then can you bring proof from this thread that I was engaging in qabyalad?
She did say we were qabillstes. In fact she called you a Wadani. :susp:

Didn't you say a while ago that Xawaadle were "Fake" hawiyes and that we should stop claiming Hawiye ?

Did you just change your mind right now and included us into Beesha Barakaysan ?:drakelaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Didn't you say a while ago that Xawaadle were "Fake" hawiyes and that we should stop claiming Hawiye ?

Did you just change your mind right now and included us into Beesha Barakaysan ?:drakelaugh:
Say wallahi that I said that? Bring your proof that I said that you blasted slanderer

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Bro she didn't directly say it to you, give her the benefit of the doubt, instead you went ballistic and called a " ".
How would you react if someone declared you a gaal? I don't know about you but I rather you diss my mother & father instead infact I rather you disrespect my entire family than to call me a none believe in my beloved faith I am a slave and servant of Allah before anything.

Ducaale

President 2k20
How would you react if someone declared you a gaal? I don't know about you but I rather you diss my mother & father instead infact I rather you disrespect my entire family than to call me a none believe in my beloved faith I am a slave and servant of Allah before anything.
Mashaallah you are a proud devout, but she didn't say you were an apostate you instead assumed she called you an apostate.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
And why is she accusing me of qabyalad when I was merely posting videos & giving a brief description about the clip & can anybody tell me how me saying the power of the siiil is disrespectful :williamswtf:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Stop lying, anyone can read the thread and most importantly God knows.
It's you who's acting like the judge jury and executioner it's interesting you only notice qabyalad when it's directed or coming from a certain tribe Majeerteen let's just say the hatred you bear is mutual baayo now let's agree to disagree

It's you who's acting like the judge jury and executioner it's interesting you only notice qabyalad when it's directed or coming from a certain tribe Majeerteen let's just say the hatred you bear is mutual baayo now let's agree to disagree

Stop the calacaal and scapegoating your clan for your wrongdoing, I liked you before this thread (although your erratic), your posts earlier in this thread were completely qabyalad but even then my issue was with a nasty comment you made about me, you proceeded to further disrespect me and lie about takfir like the deen is a joke. Man up and smarten up seriously, this was sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts