Somalia's federal government supports the ouster of Osoble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys don't waste energy on @Cognitivedissonance.

Every week he focusses on a tribe and region and dedicates time to it. I think a few weeks ago he was after dhulbahantes and before that he was attacking Somaliland and Isaaqs calling them somalidiids and Gaal :russ:

It seems like this week he is gonna dedicate his time to Hirashabelle :drakelaugh:

I think you should take your friend @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman advice and focus on your own Gobol:siilaanyolaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes. For obvious reasons normal healthy people will see and understand in this thread.
To you your religion and to me mine al Islam who ever declares a Muslim a kaafir it goes back to that person you're the kaafir Naaya iskoronyo waxiid nacaala iyo waxa tahay ba waas qumayo al shabaab khawrij hooyada siilkayda waas:ufdup:

To you your religion and to me mine al Islam who ever declares a Muslim a kaafir it goes back to that person you're the kaafir Naaya iskoronyo waxiid nacaala iyo waxa tahay ba waas qumayo:ufdup:

Yes, and I'd advise you to fear the most just before you run your mouth on this forum.

I never made takfir you lying nutjob authubillah have some shame

You are so cool wow :dwill:
nigga just leave. Asking you to drop the act is meaningless either way, and actually taking you seriously is redundant because lies and hypocrisy are your two favourite acts. Shit you even pride yourself on it which is weird as f*ck.

@embarassing , as far as I've seen, pretty much never involves herself in any petty discussion under the guise of "fkd" or "trolling" yet you'll gladly gang up on her. It's funny you say others are "flocking to her defense" yet I remember your ass flying into a discussion between me and @Gambar once where you where giving your best for the white knight of the year title. And now you're doing it again just now the female "you're saving" is @Cognitivedissonance :hillarybiz:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
nigga just leave. Asking you to drop the act is meaningless either way, and actually taking you seriously is redundant because lies and hypocrisy are your two favourite acts. Shit you even pride yourself on it which is weird as f*ck.

@embarassing , as far as I've seen, pretty much never involves herself in any petty discussion under the guise of "fkd" or "trolling" yet you'll gladly gang up on her. It's funny you say others are "flocking to her defense" yet I remember your ass flying into a discussion between me and @Gambar once where you where giving your best for the white knight of the year. And now you're doing it again just now the female "you're saving" is @Cognitivedissonance :hillarybiz:
Who is u nigga :what1: Kulaha leave :jaynerd: wtf

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@embarassing girst you call me a qabiliste for posting videos and giving a quick description about what the videos are about then you slyly imply that I am not a Muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending