Somalia's federal government supports the ouster of Osoble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
But even historically it was a abgaal city
The constitution of Somalia supersedes everything else except the deen & it stipulates Somalia is the capital city of Somalia meaning it belongs to all Somalis.

It's people with your mindset that carried out the killing of other Somalis in their own capital that unukaleh mentality repulsive

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
@Cognitivedissonance leave the qabilist talk because you are clearly not backing ypur self up with evidence your having verbal diarrhoea mentioning random stuff you really think hiraab or even hawiye are lawless it's your leaders like fat gaas that are jeopardizing pl what it stands for as a FEDERAL STATE and the centeral government of somalia instead of removing him like we peacefully removed osoble the traitor use jump on him like a bandwagon just kick him out and do us all a favour. The days of the civil war are long gone everone comitted attrocites i perspnally apologies for all the innocent lives lost of the somali people hiraab just want peace but if you agress or provoke us we will come up the stairs bro

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
If you have foreign troops on your soil restoring order then you're not sovereign.
Thank you for proving me right, you can't read:drakelaugh:

How were they restoring law and order? when they were there (Asked by culusow dooli) deployed to stop federal troops and ahlusuna not to fight and made a base outskirts of the town and when they were deployed helping security forces make sure everything went right in one day because of a regional election.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance leave the qabilist talk because you are clearly not backing ypur self up with evidence your having verbal diarrhoea mentioning random stuff you really think hiraab or even hawiye are lawless it's your leaders like fat gaas that are jeopardizing pl what it stands for as a FEDERAL STATE and the centeral government of somalia instead of removing him like we peacefully removed osoble the traitor use jump on him like a bandwagon just kick him out and do us all a favour. The days of the civil war are long gone everone comitted attrocites i perspnally apologies for all the innocent lives lost of the somali people hiraab just want peace but if you agress or provoke us we will come up the stairs bro
What are you talking about I provided countless videos and just repeating what the people on those videos were saying have I struck a nerve boowe I reiterate I'm merely the messenger.

Agent 47

The constitution of Somalia supersedes everything else except the deen & it stipulates Somalia is the capital city of Somalia meaning it belongs to all Somalis.

It's people with your mindset that carried out the killing of other Somalis in their own capital that unukaleh mentality repulsive
Kulaha every Somali owns Somalia. while they have their regions on private.:ulyin:

Ducaale

President 2k20

Listen bro xamar=hiiraab, it is a peaceful place where anyone can live and purchase property, but in the end if you bring bullshit, sxb get ready to leave by boats. End of story.

Agent 47

@Mohamedali what do you think of habar gidir from galgaduud killing Dir in merka and stealing their land do you support this out of hiraabnimo?
There are historical sources that go back to the 12th century that states merka is hawiye town, what evidence does bimaal have? nothing. they're just new refugees afweyne settled there or something.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Listen bro xamar=hiiraab, it is a peaceful place where anyone can live and purchase property, but in the end if you bring bullshit, sxb get ready to leave by boats. End of story.
That where I disagree xamar belongs to amisom since amisom controls Mogadishu kkkk

Agent 47

Do you know what a capital city means?
I do. what more do you want than own land, live there and anything other than run for governor or any leadership in the city.:camby:
Capital city doesn't mean, all the people who live in the city are nobodies and should have the same rights as a newbie from Garowe.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I do. what more do you want than own land, live there and anything other than run for governor or any leadership in the city.:camby:
Capital city doesn't mean, all the people who live in the city are nobodies and should have the same rights as a newbie from Garowe.
If xamar continues to be a hiraab only city then how could it be called the capital city?

Agent 47

They think they can have their cake and eat ours as well. Lol
exactly, kulaha muqdisho can't be hiraab city. it will forever be hiraab city kkkkk. what more do this fools expect other than live in there, own land and shit? Leadership in the city, only traditional inhabitants hold not newbies.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
@Mohamedali what do you think of habar gidir from galgaduud killing Dir in merka and stealing their land do you support this out of hiraabnimo?
I believe that soldier who shot siraaj aun should be executed as it will backfire on the government if they don't i believe that all the properties which were looted should be restored to it's rightful owners weather darood or raxanweyne i believe that i should have tje same rights in garoowe as in xamar if you don't believe in what i believe in then don't quote me ever again

Ducaale

President 2k20
exactly, kulaha muqdisho can't be hiraab city. it will forever be hiraab city kkkkk. what more do this fools expect other than live in there, own land and shit? Leadership in the city, only traditional inhabitants hold not newbies.
tell them to come to us after the day a sacad guy is mayor of garowe kkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending