Somalia's federal government supports the ouster of Osoble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What about arwtable and dhishishe and lellakese? Maybe if you gave Dhublhante and Wargsengli the presideny at least once they would be more loyal?
See the thing is abgaal out number xawadle by a whole lot, yet they still respect the agreements made and allow xawadle the presidency.
When it comes to hirshabelle abgaal doesn't outnumber xawaadle & landeise xawaadle own hiraan which is twice the size of hirshabelle
IMG_3944.PNG

The governor of bosaso the economic hub of Puntland is dhishishe & leelkase have a very prominent position in the federal government as the minister of the federal constitution
IMG_3944.PNG

Ducaale

President 2k20
When it comes to hirshabelle abgaal doesn't outnumber xawaadle & landeise xawaadle own hiraan which is twice the size of hirshabelle View attachment 27625

The governor of bosaso the economic hub of Puntland is dhishishe & leelkase have a very prominent position in the federal government as the minister of the federal constitution View attachment 27625
Ask any hawiye without a doubt in terms of numbers abgal are the ogaden of hawiye. Land size does not equate to population.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm hiraab abgaal not hg your mentality is beyond acceptable stop instigating between hiraab and our other hawiye brothers we are very peaceful people
I'm posting videos I'm just the messenger my g peep this video of habar gidir threatening murursade & the prime minister of Somalia saying xamar belongs to hiraab

Ducaale

President 2k20
I'm posting videos I'm just the messenger my g peep this video of habar gidir threatening murursade
Don't you see a pattern? It's always qurbajoog who are enjoying peace that are instigating fighting. Plus as i've said it's just a political scuffle, as in who hold majority seats blah blah, yesterday the minority hawiye were complaining today the bigger ones are.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
I'm posting videos I'm just the messenger my g peep this video of habar gidir threatening murursade
No ur not fam abgaal are not lawless people but if we wanted we could hold the whole of somalia hostage financially and militarily our might is unmatched but no we decided to live peacefully and govern peacefully with all clans

Ducaale

President 2k20
No ur not fam abgaal are not lawless people but if we wanted we could hold the whole of somalia hostage financially and militarily our might is unmatched but no we decided to live peacefully and govern peacefully with all clans
Remember the last time Hiiraab truly got pissed? 1991

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Don't you see a pattern? It's always qurbajoog who are enjoying peace that are instigating fighting. Plus as i've said it's just a political scuffle, as in who hold majority seats blah blah, yesterday the minority hawiye were complaining today the bigger ones are.
This clip is from back home in xamar hiraab threatening murursade and prime minister khayre

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Is there something wrong with a peaceful protest?. Do you prefer an armed conflict instead? In fact the video you posted has nothing to do with murusade, they are protesting the unfair execution of the soldier that accidentally shot siraji (AUN)
Here's some clips of hiraab in shabellada hoose merka attacking biyoomal
Here's a clip biyoomal uniting against the scourge of hiraab who are trying to steal their land.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Remember the last time Hiiraab truly got pissed? 1991
Like massacring innocent Women & children the elderly, defenceless civilians in their own capital city just because they weren't hiraab is something to brag about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending