Somalia's federal government supports the ouster of Osoble

Status
Not open for further replies.
No ur not fam abgaal are not lawless people but if we wanted we could hold the whole of somalia hostage financially and militarily our might is unmatched but no we decided to live peacefully and govern peacefully with all clans
Usheeg bro, these ppl are taking our kindness for weakness, we can easily take the whole of punt land in a matter of 10min if we wanted to :mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Did I brag? I'm just highlighting the fact that you need to abuse Hiiraab to a certain level before they get angered. MSB managed to do that.
And did they take it out on siad barre or the Somali population in Mogadishu who weren't armed that's cowardly if you are going to brag atleast brag about defeating a standing army also do you think it was only hiraab fighting against the late despot siad barre?

Ducaale

President 2k20
And did they take it out on siad barre or the Somali population in Mogadishu who weren't armed that's cowardly if you are going to brag atleast brag about defeating a standing army also do you think it was only hiraab fighting against the late despot siad barre?
In the end I agree with you I condemn the killing of innocents. How about you will condemn the Issaq genocide? Still though MSB died in exile.

Ducaale

President 2k20
With what? The help of the AMISOM troops kkk
You really don't understand do you? If we wanted AMISOM out it would be a matter of days. But why make the casualties both Somali it better to use foreigners against al shabab. Plus after arming 20k SNA they will leave starting JAN.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You really don't understand do you? If we wanted AMISOM out it would be a matter of days. But why make the casualties both Somali it better to use foreigners against al shabab. Plus after arming 20k SNA they will leave starting JAN.
Amisom control most of Hawiye territories

Jowhar amisom
Cadaado amisom

Beledweyne amisom

Mogadishu amisom

Dhuusomareeb amisom

Galmudug amisom

https://youtu.be/_r7hFVSz2wA

I will ask you again will you use amisom to wage a war against Puntland in order to capture it?

Ducaale

President 2k20

Jowhar amisom
Cadaado amisom

Beledweyne amisom

Mogadishu amisom

Dhuusomareeb amisom

Galmudug amisom

I will ask you again will you use amisom to wage a war against Puntland in order to capture it?
That's good its not like they are the enemy, be pragmatic. They are meat shields against al shabab and when we get our shit together they will leave as I said beginning JAN. Why would we wage war against PL? I only wish the best for them the civil was long and brutal I went everyone to recover and do better inshallah.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
wait, pretty sure Mudulod is majority Hirshabelle but that clan level is banned.
@Coulombs law i was correcting @XamarCade when he said this, I'm not trying to cause division but his statement implied that xawaadle was helped by abgaal to form this xawaadle only state but that's false cause xawaadle hiraan & abgaal shabellada dhexe made this state together.
dumbass you think xawadle would have gotten the presidency if Abgal jumped on as a Mudulod sub clan in the power sharing. Abgal is on the power-sharing as Abgal not as sub-clan of Mudulod. Xawadle knew Abgal would have gotten the presidency if the power sharing was mudulod and Xawadle.

Most people confuse this but Abgal is not a clan, it's a sub clan. Abgal is a sub clan like Cayr or sacad and all the other HG sub-clans. Mudulod and HG are on the same level while Abgal is just like a sub-clan of HG But Abgal shares like a clan because of their population.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That's good its not like they are the enemy, be pragmatic. They are meat shields against al shabab and when we get our shit together they will leave as I said beginning JAN. Why would we wage war against PL? I only wish the best for them the civil was long and brutal I went everyone to recover and do better inshallah.
Do you support hiraab forcefully trying to take biyoomal land in shabellada hoose merka?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
wait, pretty sure Mudulod is majority Hirshabelle but that clan level is banned.

dumbass you think xawadle would have gotten the presidency if Abgal jumped on as a Mudulod sub clan in the power sharing. Abgal is on the power-sharing as Abgal not as sub-clan of Mudulod. Xawadle knew Abgal would have gotten the presidency if the power sharing was mudulod and Xawadle.

Most people confuse this but Abgal is not a clan, it's a sub clan. Abgal is a sub clan like Cayr or sacad and all the other HG sub-clans. Mudulod and HG are on the same level while Abgal is just like a sub-clan of HG But Abgal shares like a clan because of their population.
Xawaadle and abgaal agreed that if one takes the capital (Abgaal) jowhar the other xawaadle would take the presidency & as for abgaal being the majority in hirshabelle that's wrong xawaadle own bigger land hiraan is twice the size of abgaal who reside in shabellada dhexe most abgaals live in xamar.

Ducaale

President 2k20
Do you support hiraab forcefully trying to take biyoomal land in shabellada hoose merka?

If you knew the situation on the ground you would know the story better. It's not biimaal vs HG. It is teen cayr locals vs a biimaal warlord known as wafow. Biimaal and HG were living in peace until wafow wanted to cleanse HG out of marka so that his clan can secure more seats in SW state. HG will leave marka when every other tribe leaves places they historically migrated to.

Agent 47

Garowe isn't the capital city of Somalia is it though? You can't call Mogadishu the capital city while with the same breath saying it belongs to one clan.
I never said it belongs to one clan. What I said was the traditional inhabitants should have more rights. If Garowe was the capital city of Somalia, would you let someone from xamar or Cadado become the governor? or let someone from dhusamareb be the head of Garowe airport? and have no representatives in the federal government just like other regions? let alone xamar, banadir (A region) has ZERO members in the senate, what type a shit is that.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If you knew the situation on the ground you would know the story better. It's not biimaal vs HG. It is teen cayr locals vs a biimaal warlord known as wafow. Biimaal and HG were living in peace until wafow wanted to cleanse HG out of marka so that his clan can secure more seats in SW state. HG will leave marka when every other tribe leaves places they historically migrated to.
So you expect me to believe you and not that hooyo direed old lady who's biyoomal? Are you calling that hooyo a liar?

Agent 47

Jowhar amisom
Cadaado amisom

Beledweyne amisom

Mogadishu amisom

Dhuusomareeb amisom

Galmudug amisom

1)Dhusamareb
The Ethiopians were there to stop Ahlusuna and SNA fight each and Galmudug.

2) Cadaado
They were they to support the galmudug security forces during the regional state elections.

Amisom never controlled Dhusamareb nor Cadado, cut the BS. There is a difference between controlling and having a base to make sure shit doesn't go south. And they left ages ago

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I never said it belongs to one clan. What I said was the traditional inhabitants should have more rights. If Garowe was the capital city of Somalia, would you let someone from xamar or Cadado become the governor? or let someone from dhusamareb be the head of Garowe airport? and have no representatives in the federal government just like other regions? let alone xamar, banadir (A region) has ZERO members in the senate, what type a shit is that.
Xamar didn't become the capital city of Somalia yesterday and it was shared by every tribe until hawiye decided to ethnically cleans other Somali tribes in their capitals so all those hawiye that live on stolen property's it doesn't mean they own it, Mogadishu belongs to all Somalis since all Somalis invested into Mogadishu if you don't like the idea of Mogadishu belonging to all Somalis you should try change it until then mr unukaleh it belongs to all Somalis.

Agent 47

Xawaadle and abgaal agreed that if one takes the capital (Abgaal) jowhar the other xawaadle would take the presidency & as for abgaal being the majority in hirshabelle that's wrong xawaadle own bigger land hiraan is twice the size of abgaal who reside in shabellada dhexe most abgaals live in xamar.
You're dumb or you just don't know the difference between Abgal and Mudulod. can you even read:draketf:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
1)Dhusamareb
The Ethiopians were there to stop Ahlusuna and SNA fight each and Galmudug.

2) Cadaado
They were they to support the galmudug security forces during the regional state elections.

Amisom never controlled Dhusamareb nor Cadado, cut the BS. There is a difference between controlling and having a base to make sure shit doesn't go south. And they left ages ago
If you have foreign troops on your soil restoring order then you're not sovereign.

Ducaale

President 2k20
Xamar didn't become the capital city of Somalia yesterday and it was shared by every tribe until hawiye decided to ethnically cleans other Somali tribes in their capitals so all those hawiye that live on stolen property's it doesn't mean they own it, Mogadishu belongs to all Somalis since all Somalis invested into Mogadishu if you don't like the idea of Mogadishu belonging to all Somalis you should try change it until then mr unukaleh it belongs to all Somalis.
But even historically it was a abgaal city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending