Somalia's federal government supports the ouster of Osoble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Future Benadir state= abgaal
Weather xawaadle rules hirshabelle or not is irrelevant. We have big plans yaa cognitive, come on sxb
I hate to break it to you but abgaal didn't give nothing to xawaadle as you can see from the map xawaadle are the majority hiraan is twice the size of shabellada dhexe
IMG_3944.PNG

As for xamar it still the capital city of Somalia it doesn't belong to one clan so I suggest you change your nick to Jowharcade kkk

Cognitive I do not know about demographics of Hiiraan but I know Abgaal and other Hawiye live in the region too. Jajeele are strong and portion of Gaaljecel and other minor clans live there too.

There is frequent skirmishes and fightingnin Baladweyne which is separated by liiqliiqato bridge and eastern abd western section. Baladweyne after Mogadishu, Kismaayo prior to Jubbaland and landing of Ahmed Madoobe, Gaalkacyo, Burco and Ceerigaabo can be grouped in those categories of cities that have hostile clans inhabiting it and occassionally fighting except maybe Ceerigaabo which has been peaceful.

Look at these people trying to cause divisions between us. :russ:

Xawaadle are the majority in Hiraan which is a bigger state than shabelle dhexe and it makes sense that we govern Hirashabelle.

We are a well respected hawiye tribe
I don't why see @Cognitivedissonance is trying to pit us against the abgaals or sometimes HG like he has done before even though we got good relations with them. :siilaanyolaugh:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
You don't really know much about Puntland do you? Cali saleeban are the financial backbone of Puntland.

Tell us why do you call yourself XamarCadde isn't xamar the capital city of Somalia or does it belong to your clan mr unukaleh
Xamar is owned by someone just like the Oromos own Addis Ababa. who in their right mind will want to have the same rights as nigga from nugal in their traditional land:icon lol:

Mogadishu is the capital city indeed but the traditional inhabitants should have the same rights as someone in nugaal or other parts of Somalia would have in their traditional land. yes everyone from other parts of Somalia is welcome to live there, own business, own land and so on but for the governance of the city, should respectively be left to the traditional inhabitants.

Let's say Garowe was the capital of Somalia, would you let someone straight from xamar have the same rights as you? you don't have more rights than a guy who just flew to Garowe and the second he got there, he has the same rights as you.

For example, banadir state was established, the people in Banadir would have the same rights as the one in Nugaal has in Nugaal. How the f*ck you expect someone to accept a dude from Nugaal to manage your port/airports? that is not helping the locals. I can go on for so many pages.

sheekada you will share your belongs with me but my belongings are private doesn't work.
Fact of the day: did you know ''Hantiwadaag" (Booli qaran), in the honoring of Boliqaran a neighborhood in Garowe is named "Hantiwadaag":siilaanyolaugh:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army

Xawaadle are the majority in Hiraan which is a bigger state than shabelle dhexe and it makes sense that we govern Hirashabelle.

I don't why see @Cognitivedissonance is trying to pit us against the abgaals or sometimes HG like he has done before even though we got good relations with them. :siilaanyolaugh:
They tryna do the divide and conquer shit:icon lol:

which only works on fools.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Xawaadle have nothing to fear, we helped them get their own state, they're good ppl.
@Coulombs law i was correcting @XamarCade when he said this, I'm not trying to cause division but his statement implied that xawaadle was helped by abgaal to form this xawaadle only state but that's false cause xawaadle hiraan & abgaal shabellada dhexe made this state together.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
They tryna do the divide and conquer shit:icon lol:

which only works on fools.
I was correcting @XamarCade cause he seems to think this state only belongs to xawaadle cause he said abgaal helped xawaadle make this state & abgaal will make benadir state which is wrong hirshabelle is not just xawaadle but also minority abgaal state.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Xamar is owned by someone just like the Oromos own Addis Ababa. who in their right mind will want to have the same rights as nigga from nugal in their traditional land:icon lol:

Mogadishu is the capital city indeed but the traditional inhabitants should have the same rights as someone in nugaal or other parts of Somalia would have in their traditional land. yes everyone from other parts of Somalia is welcome to live there, own business, own land and so on but for the governance of the city, should respectively be left to the traditional inhabitants.

Let's say Garowe was the capital of Somalia, would you let someone straight from xamar have the same rights as you? you don't have more rights than a guy who just flew to Garowe and the second he got there, he has the same rights as you.

For example, banadir state was established, the people in Banadir would have the same rights as the one in Nugaal has in Nugaal. How the f*ck you expect someone to accept a dude from Nugaal to manage your port/airports? that is not helping the locals. I can go on for so many pages.

sheekada you will share your belongs with me but my belongings are private doesn't work.
Fact of the day: did you know ''Hantiwadaag" (Booli qaran), in the honoring of Boliqaran a neighborhood in Garowe is named "Hantiwadaag":siilaanyolaugh:
Garowe isn't the capital city of Somalia is it though? You can't call Mogadishu the capital city while with the same breath saying it belongs to one clan.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cognitive I do not know about demographics of Hiiraan but I know Abgaal and other Hawiye live in the region too. Jajeele are strong and portion of Gaaljecel and other minor clans live there too.

There is frequent skirmishes and fightingnin Baladweyne which is separated by liiqliiqato bridge and eastern abd western section. Baladweyne after Mogadishu, Kismaayo prior to Jubbaland and landing of Ahmed Madoobe, Gaalkacyo, Burco and Ceerigaabo can be grouped in those categories of cities that have hostile clans inhabiting it and occassionally fighting except maybe Ceerigaabo which has been peaceful.
  1. This xawaadle brother knows hiraan better than you and I and he breaks it down in detail how the majority of hiraan belongs to xawaadle

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cognitive I agree but you cannot deny the quarterly or so wars within Baladweyne it is als Gaalkacyo with less publicity and fanfare.
Why do you think there are many people demonstrating against taliyaha nabad sugida Sanbalooshe (Xawaadle) & prime minister khayre (Murursade) in Xamar while screaming hiraab? Ain't xawaadle & murursade hawiye or are the top positions amongst hawiye only for hiraab? Why don't hiraab support these two hawiye men is it cause they're not hiraab?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I never understood the hatred hiraab have for murursade & xawaadle just peep how many people call in that's dissing murursade and they're hiraab even islaamo & odeyaal

Ducaale

President 2k20
Why do you think there are many people demonstrating against taliyaha nabad sugida Sanbalooshe (Xawaadle) & prime minister khayre (Murursade) in Xamar while screaming hiraab? Ain't xawaadle & murursade hawiye or are the top positions amongst hawiye only for hiraab? Why don't hiraab support these two hawiye men is it cause they're not hiraab?
How do you feel about Majerteen controlling PL for 20 consecutive years?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
How do you feel about Majerteen controlling PL for 20 consecutive years?
Most of dhulbhante & some of warsengeli are loyal to somaliland that leaves Majeerteen as the largest population in Puntland both populations & land mass so majority rules isn't that how a democracy works?

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow

Because they are under estimating our inity with our xawaadle bros

Ducaale

President 2k20
Most of dhulbhante & some of warsengeli are loyal to somaliland that leaves Majeerteen as the largest population in Puntland both populations & land mass so majority rules isn't that how a democracy works?
What about arwtable and dhishishe and lellakese? Maybe if you gave Dhublhante and Wargsengli the presideny at least once they would be more loyal?
See the thing is abgaal out number xawadle by a whole lot, yet they still respect the agreements made and allow xawadle the presidency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending