Somalia's best president pictured with a fan boy asking for autograph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Look at Siad Barre looking like a school boy asking for popcorn money. :russ:

Siad Barre: Please sir can I have some money to buy popcorn
Abdirashid Ali: Not again, who let this peasant near me?

:drakelaugh:

AUN to my awoowe Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke.

62419015_441150049996628_173504188993503232_n.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
Look at Siad Barre looking like a school boy asking for popcorn money. :russ:

Siad Barre: Please sir can I have some money to buy popcorn
Abdirashid Ali: Not again, who let this peasant near me?

:drakelaugh:

AUN to my awoowe Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke.

62419015_441150049996628_173504188993503232_n.jpg
this is why military men should be military men and politicians should be politicians, barre took our nation down due to that Ogaden war

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
This was him as a guard. Of course he needed to be near him, he's experienced ( saw entire of ww2).
Don't think I'm praising him, but it's always like that in pictures from those times, you'll see Stalin taking pics with his lads and Churchill with his. The 20th century version of group selfies, minus the stupid filter.

This was him as a guard. Of course he needed to be near him, he's experienced ( saw entire of ww2).
Don't think I'm praising him, but it's always like that in pictures from those times, you'll see Stalin taking pics with his lads and Churchill with his. The 20th century version of group selfies, minus the stupid filter.
Mjs killed that man and somalia was history after that

Weren't you claiming MJ when you first came to this site? Then Ogaden, and now you're magically dhulbahante. Waryaa Naga dhaamow.
All kabalaxa and darod plus who is the finest and most obedient one out of the three minneapolis or should i just try all three at once blinddate style

He was a Major General at that time and the commander of the military. He brought somalis together as our enemies tried to divide us.
AUN to the lion of Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.