Somalia's best president pictured with a fan boy asking for autograph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
AUN to both of these prominent figures in our history, they would be ashamed if they saw all the politicians racing to sell each other’s to foreign countries.

Look at Siad Barre looking like a school boy asking for popcorn money. :russ:

Siad Barre: Please sir can I have some money to buy popcorn
Abdirashid Ali: Not again, who let this peasant near me?

:drakelaugh:

AUN to my awoowe Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke.

62419015_441150049996628_173504188993503232_n.jpg

MSB AUN will go down as the greatest Somali ever while Ali sharmarke was not fit to rule anything and later was killed by his own.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
MSB AUN will go down as the greatest Somali ever while Ali sharmarke was not fit to rule anything and later was killed by his own.
But Siad Barre died in a Nigerian toilet in an undignified way. His own people ran away from him. Small teeth always glorifying their leader when they took all his money and left him to die. Small teeth shouldn’t even speak! Bunch of unloyal hyena munching losers.

AUN the last legitimate democratic elected president, this was an era when the aristocrats of Somalia ruled the country and it was great until the lower class military foreigner hijacked the country and led to its downfall.

But Siad Barre died in a Nigerian toilet in an undignified way. His own people ran away from him. Small teeth always glorifying their leader when they took all his money and left him to die. Small teeth shouldn’t even speak! Bunch of unloyal hyena munching losers.
Naaya you must be hurting to lie and talk ill about the dead so I wont go hard on you even though you deserve it. Mareexaan ruled you in the past, and rules you today and will rule you in the future. Accept your place and move on.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Naaya you must be hurting to lie and talk ill about the dead so I wont go hard on you even though you deserve it. Mareexaan ruled you in the past, and rules you today and will rule you in the future. Accept your place and move on.
Nayaa, why would I lie, it's true that he died in Lagos Nigeria, in a run down toilet. While your uncles took money and ran like the es your small teeth people are. Ruled me and rule me now? Looooool
Your uncle can't even rule in villa Somalia. Kheire is running the show while your retard uncle sits quietly like the he is.

your uncle can't even rule his own ppl getting karbaashed by huutus and bantu kenyans in gedo building that wall his stuck being the ruler of maka al mukarama keep crying because you were historically a footsoldier to MJs.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
How old are you @Reiko and have you ever been to puntland and if so during what period and in what cities

Your sharmarke was killed by his own kin after a a year and half in office lmao what a fail. :mjlol:
His man AY was put in xabsi and ran to Mengistu for support after he told his ruler he wouldn't go against him.

As for Barre, he lived a long dignified life as the ruler of Ras Caseyr to Ras Kamboni for more than 21 years. He died of old age related disease (diabetes) in a hospital lol. But if you want me to show you the outcome of everytime dab@yacos tried coming against MX in the battlefield the result was always the same. Jar33rteens getting massacred.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Look at Siad Barre looking like a school boy asking for popcorn money. :russ:

Siad Barre: Please sir can I have some money to buy popcorn
Abdirashid Ali: Not again, who let this peasant near me?

:drakelaugh:

AUN to my awoowe Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke.

62419015_441150049996628_173504188993503232_n.jpg

Siyad Barre laughing and thinking: this nicca doesnt even know that iam planning a coup
Agent-Smith-Evil-Laugh.gif

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Funny!. Cause they from his clan they support him and forget what he did to other clans killing Womens, children and livestock by tank that we pay to protect us . Siyaad is dead man now I will not talk bad on dead man .Today reality MJ rule Somalia . Let cheese man try his best to bring federalism down , if he can lool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts