Somalians back at it again with the embarrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Exactly, first I came to this forum and all I see from her is "" this and "an" that.
Now "Somalians"?
:gucciwhat:
It's what coon Somalis say. It all started when Ajnabi people didn't know what to call Somalis so they said Somalian but if you correct them they will m know.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
Interesting. I never knew that they actually called themselves that word. However, most of them that I've met look absolutely nothing like Somalis.
the ones in jubba are the purest from what i know, the ones living in shabelle and hiiraan lived in somalia way longer hence why many have somali admixture

World

VIP
the ones in jubba are the purest from what i know, the ones living in shabelle and hiiraan lived in somalia way longer hence why many have somali admixture
Most Abgaal have mixed with Bantus and don't really look that Somali as well. As for the Bantus in Ogadenia and Hiiraan, they are just like the ones in Juba in appearance

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
Most Abgaal have mixed with Bantus and don't really look that Somali as well. As for the Bantus in Ogadenia and Hiiraan, they are just like the ones in Juba in appearance
other mudulood tribes intermarried with them way more especially moobleen, most abgaals ive seen looked like your typical somali

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
other mudulood tribes intermarried with them way more especially moobleen, most abgaals ive seen looked like your typical somali
be honest how many Bantus are they in somalia and are they the majority in lower jubaland.

Gabiley boss strikes again , I've narrowed it down to @fox

IMG_2799.PNG

This reeijiir xamar guy attempts to acknowledge his arab ancestors and the insecure secretly arab-wannabe Somalians in the comments go crazy. Why is it that you guys deny bantus but claim reer xamars and Banadires? Is it because the reer xamars/barnadires are Arab, you arab bootylickers? Beggars. You would sell your mothers to claim Arab. And you wonder why the Somali youth is embarrassed by the name Somali.

The comments were so chaotic, the man was forced to make another video explaining himself.. How pathetic can you people get? Beggars.

There’s a video where an ethnic Somali attacks a Benadiri for claiming to be Somali!!!!
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/mr-dna-is-back-with-a-vengeance.27677/
and there’s ANOTHER video where ethnic Somalis attack a Benadiri for claiming not to be Somali!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending