Mr. DNA is back with a vengeance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll ignore the fact that he mentioned that Portuguese myth and acted as if barwanis and cadcads have no Somali admixture (I think majority).

I support him! Hes speaking the truth and is better than embarrassing Somali men calling themselves Arabs.

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
I'll ignore the fact that he mentioned that Portuguese myth and acted as if barwanis and cadcads have no Somali admixture (I think majority).

I support him! Hes speaking the truth and is better than embarrassing Somali men calling themselves Arabs.

like how you claim being somali when ur cad cad or whatever isn'the that the same thing

Professor

Do you know me from anywhere to make a claim like that?
You said u were banadir or cad cad and I am just pointing that ur kind are not really considered somali. So how can u laugh at men who have an legitimate claim to being arab then an u who has no claim.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP

I don't think it's completely impossible that there were some half Portuguese children born during the Portuguese Vasco Da Gama days when they were in Mombasa and South Somalia but it may be very rare or diluted.

You said u were banadir or cad cad and I am just pointing that ur kind are not really considered somali. So how can u laugh at men who have an legitimate claim to being arab then an u who has no claim.

Lol I've never said any of that, most people here know I'm murursade. I have a barwani grandparent.

But wait, did you just say full ethnic Somalis have a legitimate claim to being Arab while benadiris don't?

:farmajoyaab:

Professor

Lol I've never said any of that, most people here know I'm murursade. I have a barwani grandparent.

But wait, did you just say full ethnic Somalis have a legitimate claim to being Arab while benadiris don't?

:farmajoyaab:
I mean some Somalis have an legitimate claim to being arab however benadiris don't have a claim to being somali. Also as matter of fact some of them are Persian and south asian not all benediris are of arab descent

I mean some Somalis have an legitimate claim to being arab however benadiris don't have a claim to being somali. Also as matter of fact some of them are Persian and south asian not all benediris are of arab descent

You're right they're not all mixed with Arab.

And no full ethnic Somalis have 0 claim to Arab, and even using this language as if it's some great prize is tragic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts