Somalian City Area Size And Population

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't gone into it because a football field is 10 SQ kilometer(the pitch). So that gives u an idea of how many football fields would fit into the city. For example saying Mogadishu is 75 SQ Km is saying the whole area of the city is contained in 7 football fields. If we build 7 football fields, is this going to bigger then mogadishu?
So what you're saying is Garowe is the same size as a football pitch :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:. Now sxb can you show me a football pitch that's 10 sq km? :cosbyhmm:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
:snoop:Why am I even trying? Sorry sxb my fault for trying to reason with you:francis:

Dude you must be 68 also. You don't understand the importance of shapes in measurements. You can't calculate an area using Holygon or a Circle and get a Square measurement. Did you even do high school maths? Maybe you guys never graduated from high school. Cause this high school level shit everyone knows in Australia. For any measurement u use you need to use the appropriate shape. You cant get a sq distance from a triangle wtf suugo science shit on the SPOT

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You can calculate an 'area' using shape but not 'sq kilometer' that requires 'square measurement' in the first place. I am sorry I have to re-teach you high school basics. This @Fiidmeer is confusing area measurements and square measurements thinking it's all the same. Triangle has an area, every shape is an area, but the measurement of that shape differs based on each shape your measuring. That is like the first week your taught this in year 10 in australia math.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Has anyone even graduated maths high school level? Because in primary school they teach you the different shapes in Australia and in high school how to measure each one and solves problems on each one. Maybe this dude is FOB and just arrived in the west when he was 18 or something. But if you were born in the west, you better go check your fkn IQ level range, that's mentally retarded stuff waryaa. How u going to help your kids when they bring u homework.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Dr is ranting again but he's partly right.

Dire Dawa is registered as a province by itself just like Addis Ababa.

Not sure why they granted it more land than the capital but the actual city part is tiny ... Under 200 km sq.

The rest is just farms and military bases.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I heard Bosaso has the characteristic of Addis, Smaller land area but more people everywhere u go. Total jam packed. Where-as Hargeisa I heard is the characteristic of Dire Dawa, Larger space but not much people outside. Maybe @Shaolin23 a neutral clan can weigh in on this. But I honestly think Bosaso is second largest city now from the reports I heard from my father. Meel la istago ma jiro buu yiri, it's full of people.

Hamar will be the largest city. So there is no dispute there(not as large they claim tho). But in relative terms to other Somali cities, yes it is larger but not 4-5 times larger. Probably Twice Larger. Two Bosaso could fill Hamar up.

Hargeisa is about 4x Bosaso's land area and about 3x Bosaso's population. Bosaso is more densely built but it is clearly smaller than Hargeisa. It is the 3rd largest in Somalia in terms of population and not in terms of land size. A city's population is what matter, literally no one compares cities by their land area, except Somalis lol.

Mogadishu is 2x bigger than Hargiesa, and Hargeisa is 3x bigger than Bosaso. I think this will stay true until Kismayo overtakes Bosaso, returning to its old place as the third city of Somalia.

Hargeisa is about 4x Bosaso's land area and about 3x Bosaso's population. Bosaso is more densely built but it is clearly smaller than Hargeisa. It is the 3rd largest in Somalia in terms of population and not in terms of land size. A city's population is what matter, literally no one compares cities by their land area, except Somalis lol.

Mogadishu is 2x bigger than Hargiesa, and Hargeisa is 3x bigger than Bosaso. I think this will stay true until Kismayo overtakes Bosaso, returning to its old place as the third city of Somalia.

What you said makes alot of sense.

What is your population estimations for these four cities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts