Somalia World Bank development funds distribution should be based on population not federal states

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Most of Lower Shabelle is controlled by Shabaab. It’s not fair for other regions to wait for development funds cause things have not been sorted out. They could apply for grants and loans at their own pace. There’s a misconception that it’s the government that chooses which towns get aid, it’s the lender that chooses that based on feasibility:

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Are there no hawiye with some sense in this forum? Look and these fools justifying taking all the money jubbaland and harti 30% population kullaha when banadir alone has more people that desert barren shithole that is majeertania,they claim jubbaland even though they are minorities are you people asleep @Mckenzie @Samaalic Era
The only active hawiye is the dameer fagot @SomaliWadaniSoldier who always has sl’s big beaceful in his mouth 24/7

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Are there no hawiye with some sense in this forum? Look and these fools justifying taking all the money jubbaland and harti 30% population kullaha when banadir alone has more people that desert barren shithole that is majeertania,they claim jubbaland even though they are minorities are you people asleep @Mckenzie @Samaalic Era
The only active hawiye is the dameer fagot @SomaliWadaniSoldier who always has sl’s big beaceful in his mouth 24/7
They aren't as emotionally unstable as you Jeegaans, they know which battle to fight and which to not. There's statistics out there for everyone to see. Bari + Nugaal + Mudug is more populated than Jubbaland even though its more barren.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Where will you get enough water to transform puntland into a farmland like Shabeele?
FB_IMG_1579511237215.jpg
k Halkani waa buunda jiifta dhuur biyaha waa deeq ilaahay waa biyo macaan waa dhul bustaano ah beèrashada ku haboon waa degaanka bandar bayla hoos yimaada degaanka bandarbayla waa dhul biyood ku haboon ku dhaqashada xoolaha iyo beeraha markii hab casriya loo adeegsado

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
They aren't as emotionally unstable as you Jeegaans, they know which battle to fight and which to not. There's statistics out there for everyone to see. Bari + Nugaal + Mudug is more populated than Jubbaland even though its more barren.
Mental gymnastic right here,go through the political section and tribal and tell me who are emotionally unstable,but logic doesn’t work with you anyway,how is comparing one region i.e lower shabella to three regions make sense?puntland(nugaal+bari+ claiming mudug!!) is not a region its a wannabe federal state,lower shabella is part of a federal state of galbeed-konfur if lower shabella has 1,200,219 mil alone what about bakool and bay

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
And you think that's enough water supply, to transform puntland into a farmland?

Saxiib biyo ku filan oo everytime la helayo sida wabi shabeele aa loo baahan yahay
Nacas every town and village have water walls. ... Have you been to puntland... . Puntland also have oasis.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@sincity you know what!! Fck emm this is not my problem,irirism be damned

The truth came out finally 'irirism'. I know it's real. I know where 'hawiye refugees' go to and it's isaaq areas, I checked 'camp information' and hawiye chose Isaaq camps over Darod. They also help each other politically in hamar and hargeisa. Finally miska ayaa keentay. IRIRISM. When my murusade abtis couldn't go to hamar due to 'moryan cleansing' project, they took their kids to hargeisa to learn quran,dhaqan celis. I asked why not Bosaso or Garowe and Galkacyo, their 'jaws dropped' and I know why. IRIRISM

We know about it, u just think hiding it will work when the best solution for u is to admit and declare the alliance.

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Lol no somali politician has the decency to think about the people first. Look at you lot bickering about the same thing that these fat ass politicians do. :drakelaugh:

@Samaalic Era come look at dis shit

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@shum33 I am in deep investigation about IRIR and finding 'ehlu naarkani' and knowing what the hell is his STORY and why he hates 'darod' so much my awooweyaal, study the enemy as 'sun tzu' said if u want to beat em. I will defeat IRIR ehelu naarku

Trending