Somalia works around UN Embargo, buys weapons from Houthi Rebels. Kheyre is getting serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are other users vastly more informed about it than me but thats the gist of it from what I understand @Suhaib the 90s-08s were wild, Cigaal and Abdullahi Yusuf even tried merging Puntland and Somaliland form a Nothern superstate to dominate southern politics. Cigaal's death saw the talks come to an end since his successor was fully behind separation.

There are other users vastly more informed about it than me but thats the gist of it from what I understand @Suhaib the 90s-08s were wild, Cigaal and Abdullahi Yusuf even tried merging Puntland and Somaliland form a Nothern superstate to dominate southern politics. Cigaal's death saw the talks come to an end since his successor was fully behind separation.

Alright thanks, so HG have 0 allies?

HG are anti government

That's not true if you need prove watch Farmaajo's trip through Galkacyo, Adado, Dhusamareeb n other towns and villages :nvjpqts:

HG does have the stain doe of having opposed every government since Ali Mahdi including a HG presidency :ftw9nwa:
It's upto their intellectuals and youth to change the stigma

Viva HG saxiib laakin sheekada nude pictures baa dabadeeda madow by force looga qaade we aint buying it :uCkf6mf:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
@Wei why would they ship them to Djibouti when they control the port in Xamar?

Seems like something some other faction would do.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
For a lander i thought you were smart, but damn boy you dumb as hell to think a langaab mouse can tame a lion in its habitant of the Jungles.

I mean its like a warsangeli spraying bullets on Habar awal in Hargeisa, shit doesnt add up right???.....thats the exact situation with the HGs in Mogadishu.

Bro these people have not learn from the turbulence caused by when libaax HG stood up in 1991. Laakin HG waa is hubtaa

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I don't trust s with high grade weaponry. We'll probably use them against each other, instead of Al kebab. :snoop:

Farmajo and IOG was coordinating to arm puntland to keep attacking Somaliland .
UN exposed this , Farmaajo must be seriously punished &held accountable.
IOG thinks he is clever his hatred of somaliland is mainly based on the idea keeping stutas quo ,weak somaliland he doesn't realise that both Ethiopia and UAE are able to destroy him and they are already in the planning see how Eretria and Ethiopia are going to get close let him continue giving arms to Somalia he will soon realise no one jokes with UAE. He will soon be running to his masters in France when things gets too hot for him.

DRACO

VIP
IOG thinks he is clever his hatred of somaliland is mainly based on the idea keeping stutas quo ,weak somaliland he doesn't realise that both Ethiopia and UAE are able to destroy him and they are already in the planning see how Eretria and Ethiopia are going to get close let him continue giving arms to Somalia he will soon realise no one jokes with UAE. He will soon be running to his masters in France when things gets too hot for him.
This:nvjpqts:
You hit the nail on the head .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending