Somalia works around UN Embargo, buys weapons from Houthi Rebels. Kheyre is getting serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I applaud Somalia for having the balls to do such a thing, I doubt they give a shit about UN sanctions. The UN embargo is quite controversial, I think the UN wants AMISOM around for the foreseeable future.

You're telling me thousands of Amisom troops and the SNA couldn't handle Shabaab all these years while Ethiopia stormed Xamar and took out the ICU in less than a year.

I bet Kheyre is behind this. He's seems like the type to do whatever is necessary to move the needle:gunsmiley:.

Kheyre Jung Un means buisness
0001-2.jpg

0008.jpg

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
Expect his house to get sprayed with bullets soon, Kheyre will send the hit squad towards his residence

For a lander i thought you were smart, but damn boy you dumb as hell to think a langaab mouse can tame a lion in its habitant of the Jungles.

I mean its like a warsangeli spraying bullets on Habar awal in Hargeisa, shit doesnt add up right???.....thats the exact situation with the HGs in Mogadishu.

For a lander i thought you were smart, but damn boy you dumb as hell to think a langaab mouse can tame a lion in its habitant of the Jungles.

I mean its like a warsangeli spraying bullets on Sacad musa in Hargeisa, shit doesnt add up right???.....thats the exact situation with the HGs in Mogadishu.

I don't know about that, you seen what happened to Abdishakur right? HG have forced their stamp on the South no doubt about it, but you guys are lacking in the political realm.

DRACO

VIP
Farmajo and IOG was coordinating to arm puntland to keep attacking Somaliland .
UN exposed this , Farmaajo must be seriously punished &held accountable.

take a backseat sxb this is Southern politics, Tukaraq is three threads below

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
I don't know about that, you seen what Abdishakur right? HG have forced their stamp on the South no doubt about it, but you're lacking in the political realm.

When you own a whole state by yourself as an sub clan, and have an exclusive right to the post of Interior minister, and have The Chief of Army, The Nisa Chief and Police Chief of Mogadishu, then i must say that HG rule South especially Mogadishu with an effective political mechanism.

And what was Siade barre when he was uprooted from the whole of Somalia by the HG, nigga you must be an mj naag to believe this naag fairytale that a weak government of faarmaajo can bully HG in its Playground Mogadishu.
this guy is still having trauma from the days when MJ ruled him lmao, come and get your precious mudug sxb

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Are we forgetting how Kheyre used Soma Oil to give all of our oil to UK? He's a snake.
The cadaans aren't reading so you can drop the baseless propaganda. This isn't twitter.
:drakekidding:

When you own a whole state by yourself as an sub clan, and have an exclusive right to the post of Interior minister, and have The Chief of Army, The Nisa Chief and Police Chief of Mogadishu, then i must say that HG rule South especially Mogadishu with an effective political mechanism.

You're right I suppose. The interior ministry is an important position am I right, right behind the Pm and Pres? Damn, Beesha has a huge influence on southern politics if they occupy all those positions you've mentioned. Big props to Beesha black hawk down:samwelcome:

Are we forgetting how Kheyre used Soma Oil to give all of our oil to UK? He's a snake.

The cadaans aren't reading so you can drop the baseless propaganda. This isn't twitter.
:drakekidding:
he sold his shares all is good sxb

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
You're right I suppose. The interior ministry is an important position am I right, right behind the Pm and Pres? Damn, Beesha has a huge influence on southern politics if they occupy all those positions you've mentioned. Big props to Beesha black hawk down:samwelcome:
Kkkk he's lying no clan can hold that many important positions in the government.
Nisa Chief is Xuseen Cismaan (Digil and Mirifle).
Police Chief is Bashiir Cabdi Maxamuud (MJ) :ftw9nwa:
And Army Chief is Caanood (Marexaan) kkk

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Here's Police Chief Bashir Cabdi Maxamuud shaking up his cabinet last month.
https://radiorisaala.com/taliyaha-c...y-taliyeyaasha-booliska-saldhigyada-muqdisho/

Here's a link of Nisa Cheif Xuseen Cismaan threatening to resign 4 days ago.
http://www.badweyntimes.net/2018/06...ilaya-warar-xasaasi-ah-oo-sheegaya-in-kheyre/
And Army chief is General Caanood.. Farmaajo appointed him as the Army chief following his inauguration in 2017.

Source of their clans.
http://www.dadweynaha.com/akhriso-m...agacaabay-nabad-sugida-booliska-iyo-asluubta/

Status
Not open for further replies.