Somalia: Puntland Minister slammed for releasing “copied” report from Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Anywho adiga waa ka shaqiyey why are you always passive aggressive towards me? I've never seen you mete out the same treatment to anyone else so what's the deal?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This is what I mean :ftw9nwa:
You must enjoy being abused are you into sadomasochism by any chance? It beggars belief that you keep coming back for more, if you know what you think you know then wouldn't it be wise to keep your distance? I genuinely tried to have a cordial conversation with you which is rear on my part yet you threw it back in my face so don't expect that to ever happen again, you would do well to stay clear of me & what I talk about is none of your concern.

Hawdian

Hawdian
Peep this video these mental patients are celebrating a nonexistent independence, they should be sectioned under the mental health act cause burco, berbera iyo hargaisa is still part of Somalia

Warya independence means being free from something. Somaliland have their own power and rights, so therefore it's independent, doesn't mean it's recognized.

Why did you mention 3 cities? What about other Isaaq cities such as Ceerigabo, Gabiley, Ceel Afweyn, Caynabo and Xudun? :ayaanswag:

Mentioning 3 cities that Isaaq inhabbits and ignoring the rest proves us how terrible your geography and understanding of Somaliland is. :childplease:

So faqash get outta here with your inferioty complex. :camby:

Not my fault Allah gave so much wealth and power to Isaaq clan.:westbrookswag:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Warya independence means being free from something. Somaliland have their own power and rights, so therefore it's independent, doesn't mean it's recognized.

Why did you mention 3 cities? What about other Isaaq cities such as Ceerigabo, Gabiley, Ceel Afweyn, Caynabo and Xudun? :ayaanswag:

Mentioning 3 cities that Isaaq inhabbits and ignoring the rest proves us how terrible your geography and understanding of Somaliland is. :childplease:

So faqash get outta here with your inferioty complex. :camby:

Not my fault Allah gave so much wealth and power to Isaaq clan.:westbrookswag:
A country that no one in the world recognises a flag that no country recognises a passport that no country accepts yeah you're independent alright only in your mind do you have invisible friends too? Keep living the facade for another 500 years you neurotic & hystrical idoors.0

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Magan you are muuse sultan they're langaab compared to Maxamed sultan which is landheer which divides into hundreds of sub clans, you talk about you're reer boqor well I hate to break it to you son but I am boqor maxamud boqor yusuf xawaadane ayaa anigu ku abtirsada so pay homage & kiss the ring.

The only reason you're burning is cause your mother is idoor whereas I am Iska dal my mother is cismaan maxamud too, I reiterate pay homage you langaab.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't get the joke. What the hell is jaaji.:mjlol:

@Cognitivedissonance are you really calling muse suldaan laangaab, they're more than your bah dhulbahante. Jama Ali Jama, Ilhan Omar, Gen. Samatar they produced more than your sub though.:ooh:
Muuse sultan is more than maxamed sultan? Ok whatever helps you sleep at night you langaab kkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts