Somalia: Puntland Minister slammed for releasing “copied” report from Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Galmudug madman sounds bitter attacking a girl he's never met, she looks nothing like Wendy williams this girl is arab in her early 20's you sad man.

Hawdian

Hawdian
Here comes the langaab, cry us a river build a bridge and get over it, if you ain't careful your entire tribe might be extinct if you continue to bite the hand that feeds you.

Did this nigga actually have the gut calling Isaaq langaab? :faysalwtf:

According to the UN source in the 1970 report which was the last clan counting statistics they conducted. :fittytousand:

According to this report Isaaq is bigger than Darood in republic of Somalia and you got the right to call us langaab? :russ:

H31nD.jpg

Come back to me when puntland has the intelligence to conduct their own report. :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol:

According to the UN source in the 1970 report which was the last clan counting statistics they conducted. :fittytousand:

According to this report Isaaq is bigger than Darood in republic of Somalia and you got the right to call us langaab? :russ:

H31nD.jpg

Come back to me when puntland has the intelligence to conduct their own report. :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol:
You do understand according to that chart Daarood is 2x the size of Isaaq right?:chrisfreshhah:
Does that make you langaab? Depends.:chrisfreshhah:

Hawdian

Hawdian
You do understand according to that chart Daarood is 2x the size of Isaaq right?:chrisfreshhah:
Does that make you langaab? Depends.:chrisfreshhah:

Depends, but twice the size? :faysalwtf::dead::dead1::deadosama:

Hawiye are majority in Kenya, but i cant deny Darood majority in Ethiopia but Isaaq are second largest in Ethiopia and they had a population of 130 thousand in Ethiopia in 1970 record which makes us larger than Hawiye.

I don't know about darood. :cosbyhmm:

But in Ethiopia and Kenya qabil don't matter when somali's are minority in those 2 specific countries. :drakekidding:

Somalia matters, so you're a langaab. :ufdup: Express the langaabism you have inherited in Somalia. :rejoice:

@Hawdian did you even read the chart? According to what you posted, total population of Somali clans in all the Somali regions are as follows:

Daarood 821,000
Hawiye 500,000
Isaaq 432,00 (sure looks like almost half the size of Daarood to me)

Are you gonna quote me again just to claim that Isaaq is larger than Daarood within Somalia? How can you brag about that.:chrisfreshhah:

We're talking about population size, what difference does it make if the Somalis are in Somalia or a different country?

Hawdian

Hawdian
@Hawdian did you even read the chart? According to what you posted, total population of Somali clans in all the Somali regions are as follows:

Daarood 821,000
Hawiye 500,000
Isaaq 432,00 (sure looks like almost half the size of Daarood to me)

Are you gonna quote me again just to claim that Isaaq is larger than Daarood within Somalia? How can you brag about that.:chrisfreshhah:

We're talking about population size, what difference does it make if the Somalis are in Somalia or a different country?

They didn't add up the Isaaq population in Ethiopia. Isaaq has 8 districts in Ogaden on luck sxb?:damedamn:

Isaaq population in 1970's was 130 thousand in Ethiopia, while Hawiye in Ethiopia were 28 thousand. :kodaksmiley:

Isaaq has over half a million than so was Hawiye. :browtf:

Yeah i admit darood is largest clan worldwide, but doesn't matter because in Somalia you ain't shit.:damn:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What kind of question is that you apostate swine naa iga cabso iskoronyo yahay don't ever quote me you gaal qumayo

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

H31nD.jpg

Amarani (who are a minority amongst reer Barawa/Benadir in general) were 7,000? Whoever made this table must have been smoking some good stuff wallahi. They are less than 1,000

Trying to make Yehudim race seem laandheer

Pfft, not buying it

@Cognitivedissonance pay homage to Beesha bradar :vanlf9a:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Amarani (who are a minority amongst reer Barawa/Benadir in general) were 7,000? Whoever made this table must have been smoking some good stuff wallahi. They are less than 1,000

Trying to make Yehudim race seem laandheer

Pfft, not buying it

@Cognitivedissonance pay homage to Beesha bradar :vanlf9a:
Beesha? Are you referring to your tribe or Isaac? As far as I'm concerned they're both yahuudi oo nacaalad ku taalo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts